Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521759 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hakeem12:
Them no dey play this season cool

Moiraine deserves an award. That look at the final scene of this episode is so emotional

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joshua62: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
Abeg, how powerful is this Rand?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abba190: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
guys pls can i watch top boy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
Omo see as dem maga egwene. Chai. I felt for her. I felt her trauma, I felt her break. Her fear of touching the jug.

Omo.

She tried sha.

Beautifully done.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Wheel of time season 2 episodes 7 is 1 billion/10 for me.

This is what we call breathtaking, superlative, amazing, wonderful and absolutely exceptional.

Infact i just can't get enough because this episode 7 is just too much, immediately the episode started till the end, all scenes were just amazing, from the dialogues to the action scenes, i kept repeating scenes because i just can't get enough of the various scenes.

Words can't explain how i feel about this episode, i am just speechless 😢

Mehn let me go and rewatch again and again, mehn the episode is too sweet abeg 😎😎

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hakeem12(m): 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Joshua62:
Abeg, how powerful is this Rand?

Guess we will find out in the next episode. Guy has barely scratched the surface of his power
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2023MiningApps: 5:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Guys I want to watch "DEREK" starring Rick GERVAIS but i can't find any download link. Someone should help me please 🙏
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
NaijaMemes:
GEN V

What a banger for episode 1. With great power comes great irresponsibility!!

I'll start this one next
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Why is no one talking about ahsoka

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
tamdun:
Why is no one talking about ahsoka
cos it's mid and irrelevant 🌚🌚

Just kidding, I don't even watch Star Wars 🌚
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
armadeo:

Entertaining.

The finale was lit. I like the characters and one of my favourite appeared in the veryblast scene to save the day.....

I also liked the Yoruba mythology they used

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2023

Β° Brodaman, Egwene al'Vere no dey hear word. Put am for belle. Which one be I will kill you. Premium torture loading.

I can't predict WOT again, new stories unfolding with each scene. Them mad girls wan turn Rand to personal weapon but Light no gree for them.
Matriarchy making me see Patriarchy in another light, both is evil. No human should be a slave, object or weapon cuz of gender or whatever. But humans can't be equal we need to promote equity. Β°
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
Jarchi:

Β° Brodaman, Egwene al'Vere no dey hear word. Put am for belle. Which one be I will kill you. Premium torture loading.

I can't predict WOT again, new stories unfolding with each scene. Them mad girls wan turn Rand to personal weapon but Light no gree for them.
Matriarchy making me see Patriarchy in another light, both is evil. No human should be a slave, object or weapon cuz of gender or whatever. But humans can't be equal we need to promote equity. Β°
***Jarchi***

That ep 6 is seared into my brain. Omo dem break that girl down to primal. Omo. I can't wait for ep 8. This is just too good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Succession is premium God tier content.

Just finished S1. It's major genre is drama but it has copious dose of what I'd call dark comedy.
That Roman is a fvvking Clown. Tom Wamsgams is a wannabe clown that hides his inadequacies or miserable self in clownish jokes. grin grin

Connor is a delusional clown. Kendall is just plain old daddy's boy that's desperate to show daddy he's a big man and can fill his shoes all the while fvvking things up when it matters at the big stage. Fvvking Clown.
Shiv is the only real smart one here and a cold bitch.
Logan Roy? Cold hard motherfvvker and I love that man. Joyless priΒ’k. πŸ˜ƒ

Damn, fvvking family β€” The Roys. Looking forward to S2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
armadeo:

That ep 6 is seared into my brain. Omo dem break that girl down to primal. Omo. I can't wait for ep 8. This is just too good.

She'd still Bleep that stupid Sul'dam up. And I'm waiting.

Wheel of Time really upped their game this season and gave people what they want. The acting is way better than last season that's only Rosamund Pike that was making an effort with the rest with average fvvking performances.
Writing β€” much better.

I'm hoping Rings of Power can also level up like this instead of relying on crazy budget and VFX. Cos Amazon won't be so ready to splurge that stupid amount of money next time with little to no input in audience numbers. 🌚
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gundel001: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
Sex Education

The moment Otis and Eric realized there is another sex therapist on campus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDn0R8h_5MQ&t=2s
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
IngeniousLeez:

She'd still Bleep that stupid Sul'dam up. And I'm waiting.

Wheel of Time really upped their game this season and gave people what they want. The acting is way better than last season that's only Rosamund Pike that was making an effort with the rest with average fvvking performances.
Writing β€” much better.

I'm hoping Rings of Power can also level up like this instead of relying on crazy budget and VFX. Cos Amazon won't be so ready to splurge that stupid amount of money next time with little to no input in audience numbers. 🌚

I'm gonna pop a bottle when she bleeps that bithc up.

Currently watching foundation now.

I've seen Roald dahls collection on metflix I'll see that later.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
armadeo:

I'm gonna pop a bottle when she bleeps that bithc up.

Currently watching foundation now.

I've seen Roald dahls collection on metflix I'll see that later.

Β° Brodaman,
I want slow death so she can feel the taming too.
Laindrin baby, I don't know her motive anymore, how do you kill her reason for joining,that maths not mathing but we still have a long way to go

I have a question pls, if a dog sees his old master (maybe trained from birth), who would the dog be loyal to when it comes to the last command? Β°
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 1:52am On Oct 01, 2023
The wheel of time s2

I hope this season don drop this matriarchy/patriarchy bs and focus on the story and magic.

Also is the villain any good? last season was a massive let down.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 2:13am On Oct 01, 2023
100naira:
The wheel of time s2

I hope this season don drop this matriarchy/patriarchy bs and focus on the story and magic.

Also is the villain any good? last season was a massive let down.

Lol, you read the book at all?? Even me wey never read the book know say na ALL about Matriarchy be the TV show. So how you peeps get pissed cos of it dey muzz me at times.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 2:16am On Oct 01, 2023
IngeniousLeez:
Succession is premium God tier content.

Just finished S1. It's major genre is drama but it has copious dose of what I'd call dark comedy.
That Roman is a fvvking Clown. Tom Wamsgams is a wannabe clown that hides his inadequacies or miserable self in clownish jokes. grin grin

Connor is a delusional clown. Kendall is just plain old daddy's boy that's desperate to show daddy he's a big man and can fill his shoes all the while fvvking things up when it matters at the big stage. Fvvking Clown.
Shiv is the only real smart one here and a cold bitch.
Logan Roy? Cold hard motherfvvker and I love that man. Joyless priΒ’k. πŸ˜ƒ

Damn, fvvking family β€” The Roys. Looking forward to S2.

Don't worry Tom will shock you later

Cc oyaskii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:24am On Oct 01, 2023
The Changeling

Its seems as though the series is about to take off from where the quality dropped off in episode 3. Took awhile for this 6 episode to start going , almost more than halfway before it gave something to look forward to.

Emma is right, Cal's voice is almost annoying to listen to.

Comfort series I watch ,easy going not too serious series.

Only Murders in the Building.
Still up

As for Wheel of Time, Gen V, reserving them for public holiday to watch them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:33am On Oct 01, 2023
Jujustu Kaisen

I really really hope patchface dies. Like I need his death to be long, excruciating and gratifying to me. I just need him to suffer.

Next episode will be chaotic and the real pandemonium. I can't wait.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 3:11am On Oct 01, 2023
Why I no go anticipate!!!
Freaky October can't come enough. 🀀🀀😩

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEiysILb12g?si=akAg_Y9fh80c4LzV
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 3:14am On Oct 01, 2023
pu7pl3:

Don't worry Tom will shock you later

Cc oyaskii

OMO X10!!! 😲😲
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:28am On Oct 01, 2023
Achilles100:
Jujustu Kaisen

I really really hope patchface dies. Like I need his death to be long, excruciating and gratifying to me. I just need him to suffer.

Next episode will be chaotic and the real pandemonium. I can't wait.
Don't be a killjoy. Mahito's just here to have fun grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2023
Wheel of time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2685) (2686) (2687) (2688) (2689) (2690) (2691) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Samuell2019(m), androsurf, armadeo(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53