Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512642 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2023

° Brodaman, This pantheon, I just don't understand it. They should have ended it with season 1 if this was what season 2 would be, just like sex education. If you love anime, you might love it but the story and development no move me again. Struggling to go back to finish episode 7 Abi na 8.

The lesson learnt is AI is playing, UI is real and things are happening °
***Jarchi***

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Baddestguyp:
is this show horror?

I saw part of the trailer and it gave me horror vibes so I dismissed it...

Not horror horror, more like a thriller.

Even myself I dont watch hardcore horror, this one is easy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, This pantheon, I just don't understand it. They should have ended it with season 1 if this was what season 2 would be, just like sex education. If you love anime, you might love it but the story and development no move me again. Struggling to go back to finish episode 7 Abi na 8.

The lesson learnt is AI is playing, UI is real and things are happening °
***Jarchi***

I just finished it, just about to write my review.

Sex education is even better than this, at least not everyone got a happy ending, Otis still smash the love of his life las las and lost her, mixed feeling.

This one though...smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pantheon Season 2

Hmmmmmmmmm, lemme breath down small.

This show reminds me of The Sandman after he recovered his tools if felt as though we were watching another show.

Episodes 1-6 was linear, building on each episode, it they decided to end it there , it wouldn't have been bad. It was well written, I enjoyed those first six episode.

Episode 7 would have featured in a show like Black Mirror and it wouldn't miss a beat. This one was still okay cos twas catching up for the viewers and the guy woken from coma. The possibilities and challenges faced if a UI world existed and all that.

Episode 8 is where I just lost it, it was as if I was watching a Christopher Nolan series or movie, Interstellar comes to mind. My head was all over the place, whether they entered 4th abi 5th dimension I can't even tell. This kind of critical thinking, I wasn't planing on it. I just wanted something soft for the night.

I get the show its about computing and how it will evolved over time but that episode 8 was just waaaaaaay over the top.

Also, looks like their designers have worked on Marvel projects before, cos why is SafeSurf looking the Destroyer from Thor 1 and this pose reminds me of the clash of the Dr. Strange and Thanos.

Episode 1-6 : 7/10

Episode 7: 6/10

Episode 8: 5/10.

Overall rating: 6/10.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
cuffee:
Whoever not watching The Power is an idiot. Ishilove, how many voltage you gat? I've got niggas for you to electricute.

grin E never reach like that na?

Shuuu, una blood too dey hot. Hian!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CrystalTiger(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
Naija
She must be obeyed -6.5/10

Funke Akindele - 8/10
Imeh Bishop -8/10
Mike Ezuruonye -7/10.
Housegirl Ruka -8/10..

Very nice comedy scenes, probably the best Naija production I've seen this year..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 3:51am On Oct 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
This was one hell of a battle...

Amazing episode!!!
Brother what site do you download from??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2023
The fall of the house Usher 8.5/10

I like how everything boils down till the last episode, damn sad this is what it's like making a deal with death, but the grand daughter shouldn't have died she was the only good usher cry that's why death took her out peacefully the rest of the family deserved it, I don't think death intention was trying to kill them..

If this family had actually saved lives instead of killing millions with drugs they could have been spared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Xtorm7995:
When he got to the part about sueing the farmers for copyright infringement, Lol I honestly gave up. The look on Auggie's face, man was utterly horrified. The whole series was effing Lemon.....A complete 10 out of 10.

When death revealed what his sins, I understood why the family deserved to die that way, he made a deal with the devil and was still responsible for death of millions

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBTxFactor: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I dey episode 16...

The show is so good...

Developing and connecting so many characters
The rating is off the chart. The way they tied the whole story together was amazing. The show is a super all-rounder. 20 freaking good episodes.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2023
freezyprinzy:
Brother what site do you download from??
a n i m e p a h e

1080p comes out every Thursday evening 6:45pm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2023
CBTxFactor:
The rating is off the chart. The way they tied the whole story together was amazing. The show is a super all-rounder. 20 freaking good episodes.
will be done today and start Pantheon season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2023
I absolutely love Gen V. Can't wait for the remaining episodes. 👌

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kachidubem: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2023
OhBritannia:
BFM (Black mafia family) is a nice drug show.
One the best black movie series I've seen ... I just finished season 2 episode 10... pls any info on new releases.... I'm a die hard fan of big meech (BMF)

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2023
Saw Jujustu Kaisen early hours of this morning. I nor even understand wetin I dey watch, cos that beating was profound. Omo, the collecting is not for the faint hearted.

I will rewatch it later today lemme understand wetin dey sup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
This was one hell of a battle...

Amazing episode!!!

This fight was siiiiiiiiiccccccccck!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBTxFactor: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
will be done today and start Pantheon season 2

Nice follow up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2023
blingxx:
The fall of the house Usher 8.5/10

I like how everything boils down till the last episode, damn sad this is what it's like making a deal with death, but the grand daughter shouldn't have died she was the only good usher cry that's why death took her out peacefully the rest of the family deserved it, I don't think death intention was trying to kill them..

If this family had actually saved lives instead of killing millions with drugs they could have been spared
Actually no, nothing would have saved them even though they were good people, they've made a deal with the devil already

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2023
JayVicky:

That Fire Lord looks too nice jare😒
The casting is great o, watch any of the actor's scenes, you'ld know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2023
Moving.....9.5/10

The only reason it's not 10/10 is cos I didn't like how some things at the end were concluded. Why some of these students even returned to the school for graduation after what they faced that night...

And the conclusion of the North Korean part too...

But just when I thought they would conclude things in this season and leave many questions and parts unconcluded, they did well to set up a second season.

I think the U.S will be more involved in season 2...
They seem to be brewing up an army that is probably even stronger than North and South Korea.

Plus it was shown that the project by South Korea was sanctioned from some people higher up in their government. Clearly, they'll continue the project especially since other nations like U.S are doing theirs.

One reoccurring theme in this show is about parents trying to protect their children. It's similar to the children of the forest theme with parents ready to sacrifice themselves so their kids can live normal lives away from all these...

They chose not to pass on these issues, but protect their kids from it

Another thing that this show does well is connecting events and characters. Everything is first given in crumbs before they are filled in later

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Achilles100:
Saw Jujustu Kaisen early hours of this morning. I nor even understand wetin I dey watch, cos that beating was profound. Omo, the collecting is not for the faint hearted.

I will rewatch it later today lemme understand wetin dey sup.
still shocked that Itadori lost in close quarters combat...

Although to be fair that blood manipulation is good at any range
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
That Tommy's smile at the end of episode the last episode... Like that's what I am talking about 😂

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibrolis(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
As in ennn...u gonna enjoy it..it's really a good series
Lorddominic:
Is this series worth spending my data on: Mayor of Kingstown?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
Bodies (2023) : 9/10

Netflix released this yesterday and I binged watched , even when I had deadlines. That’s how engrossed I was. I had been waiting for weeks.

I like when trailers match the entire plot. Suspense after suspense. Writing anything more will be spoilers but I thoroughly enjoyed this.

P.S ; Inspector Whitman is the real dagbana choko. 😂 , his scenes were so gratifying to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
This show is still on? Shey all of them never die finish?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 11:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Baddestguyp:
a n i m e p a h e

1080p comes out every Thursday evening 6:45pm
Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2023
⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by durubennie(m): 8:17am On Oct 21, 2023
Achilles100:

This fight was siiiiiiiiiccccccccck!!!!!!
Yuji guy na pant abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Baddestguyp:
still shocked that Itadori lost in close quarters combat...

Although to be fair that blood manipulation is good at any range

What's surprising is that the narrator said Choso doesn't know hand to hand combat abi close close quarters combat yet he wanted to end Itadori.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:24am On Oct 21, 2023
durubennie:

Yuji guy na pant abeg

Ahan na, this guy over strong pass Itadori plus Itadori doesn't know any curse manipulation just proficiency in hand to hand combat wrapped in cursed energy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2023
Achilles100:

What's surprising is that the narrator said Choso doesn't know hand to hand combat abi close close quarters combat yet he wanted to end Itadori.
the narrator said that Choso didn't have much combat experience...

But tbh same as Yuji

I think Choso had been a curse for many years but wasn't in this form for that long and hasn't fought many battles in this form

But it was enough to wipe Itadori Yuji

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:33am On Oct 21, 2023
durubennie:

Yuji guy na pant abeg
Yuji tried.
Him just no get curse technique

(1) (2) (3) ... (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.