Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549804 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
Faboosuarez:
Judy finished the house of usher, dope watch tho
Anyone notice the phone Roderick kept on getting notifications from lenore whilst narrating to auggie get line for screen?

I nor understand wetin you type @ bolded.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
*correction

Only 1 pig escaped tho...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Achilles100:

I nor understand wetin you type @ bolded.

What I meant be say yu know when a phone falls, especially Samsung and iPhone, they get maybe a pink straight line on the screen,

the phone Roderick dh use (old Roderick) tho way dh narrate story to auggie, the phone had that same line for screen

Made me remember iphone X back then Sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Faboosuarez:

What I meant be say yu know when a phone falls, especially Samsung and iPhone, they get maybe a pink straight line on the screen,

the phone Roderick dh use (old Roderick) tho way dh narrate story to auggie, the phone had that same line for screen

Made me remember iphone X back then Sha

Oh okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:05am On Oct 15, 2023
armadeo:
Fall of the house of usher.

Started this this afternoon still glued to it. Ep 3 and rolling and it is a masterpiece.

This is really good.

Done with this. I suspected the reason for the fall earlier but it was still a chiar edge movie. I'm not into horror thrillers like that buy this was worth it.

9/10. Recommended.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:23am On Oct 15, 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:00am On Oct 15, 2023
Kaycee7:
November 3rd cannot come soon enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyqiQWxPz0c?si=Y9-KTYXkLWnppSk5
how TF did I not see this trailer for a whole 8 hours

Edit: forgot I was asleep the entire time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnquasale(m): 9:07am On Oct 15, 2023
Pantheon season 2 is out at last! I still don't know why AMC+ cancelled it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:28am On Oct 15, 2023
ibnquasale:

Cancelled ke? cry

I'd hate to see them go but maybe the studio didn't like the way the story was going.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Only memorable thing about Gen V episode 5 is the song at the end credit.

Cate just looks somehow for eye. She has this 'always high' eyeballs.

Andre dey play always high , na Cate nai actually get the demeanor of someone who is actually on drugs.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2023
ibnquasale:

looking for where to watch tho...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Torrents always to the rescue.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
nani667:
πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰
Took them long enough. Been checking since morning.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jupitre(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Achilles100:

Torrents always to the rescue.
What site please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2023
in Ep 5 of the house of Usher. 10/10 series already like I said. The Easter Eggs are littered everywhere in the movie. The Gothic style of the series is just too beautiful

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2023
jupitre:

What site please?

This isn't a site, its an app called utorrent used for downloading videos from torrenting sites.

If that makes any sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2023
Lessons from Chemistry

I dont think I have seen any notable movie from Brie Larson save the Marvel franchise.

Just two episodes out, it isn't looking bad. Just wondering how many takes they would have taking in making those conc. chemistry conversations.

So far so good, 7.5/10.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
I'm three episodes in and very solid so far

Title: Moving

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ghettochild(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2023
Achilles100:

Cancelled ke? cry

I'd hate to see them go but maybe the studio didn't like the way the story was going.
If viewers watching rating is slow...studio tend to discontinue a series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ghettochild(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2023
jikins:

My thoughts exactly just finally watched ep 8 and I am so disappointed. I mean they did so well but fail to stick the landing. They totally forgot Nynaeve and all the character development she had all season only for her to be extremely useless in finale. Why build her up if you won't stick the landing?

How did the Ogier and the others get freed? Lets not even talk about Ishamael reminds me of the night king in GOT. Again you built the forsaken up to be one thing then you just killed Ishamael like that? Its like different writers came in at the end.

Season 2 had a lot of good moments but they struggle weave it all together in the end. The finale felt too rushed, and all over the place. Still a Lanfear stan though, shes the best part of the show for me.

Hopefully they do better in s3. Definitely an upgrade from season 1 but still room for improvement.
It really felt rushed...I had all those questions u raised up there.....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnquasale(m): 12:31am On Oct 16, 2023
Baddestguyp:

I normally download my movies and series from piratebay dot party
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnquasale(m): 12:32am On Oct 16, 2023
Achilles100:

Cancelled ke? cry

Yes nau, they cancelled after season one. But Prime picked it up and gave us season two.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 3:21am On Oct 16, 2023
Nothing fear me pass this in The Fall of the House of Usher

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Finally got to watch the last 3 episodes of the wheel of time season 2.

Great season. Like I’ve stated earlier on this thread, this season is a massive improvement from last season. The last episode turned out better than I thought it would be. Kudos to the writers. I hope the writers of ring of power learn from this because I don’t want to see a garbage second season from that show.

Yeah, it felt like the last episode was a little bit rushed but it still delivered. They tried to cover up for that with Ishamael stating they were not ready for the dragon reborn coming to falme just yet.

All storylines converged and came to a proper end with Egwene benefitting the most in terms of character growth.

My problem with the season is how Rand had little or no growth on the show and important events he should have shone were overtaken by other characters like Egwene. It got so bad that Egwene became so powerful that she single-handedly shielded everyone from one of the most powerful forsaken.

Nynaeve still stagnant and the princess had little or nothing to do. Maybe they have better things for them in subsequent seasons.

The season also ended setting up for the next with more forsakens coming around. I look forward to see what they would do in subsequent seasons and I hope to see an improved season 3. Perhaps, I might pick up the book to see how things panned out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBTxFactor: 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Pantheon Season Two: 10 over 10

Great animation series. Dropped more sense than any live action series I've watched in a while.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
please guys what is the meaning of this word

POTUS
keep hearing it when ever am watching any us military movies or series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I'm three episodes in and very solid so far

Title: Moving

downloaded episode 1-20 wen mtn give us free mb

I never watch am till date
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hideaki: 6:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
Classickj:

POTUS

Google bruh

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Classickj:

POTUS

President of The United States. 😎😎

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
zoroby:
Nothing fear me pass this in The Fall of the House of Usher

Zukkie grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: elvisgaga and 1 guest(s)