Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2761) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508350 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 1:20pm On Feb 01
Kaycee7:
Something for those of you craving some bloody, animated action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai83FJsPoVo?si=-geho5PcdFtFI9Gy
where can one download this. It's not on zero two tee vee series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01
joseph1832:
where can one download this. It's not on zero two tee vee series...
It's not out yet. Starts airing from 10th February
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01
Kaycee7:
It's not out yet. Starts airing from 10th February
okay thanks alot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 1:28pm On Feb 01
Palehair:
Here we go,y'all are seriously downright insufferable.........the thread is even more laughable than I thought
You dey mind dem? For something they haven't even seen

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:09pm On Feb 01
geezyk:
Where to download

It isnt out yet. Feb 10th abi 15th sef

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:11pm On Feb 01
BeLookingIDIOT:
Is no one watching Fargo season 5 sad

I am.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01
First look at Squid Game season 2

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01
Baddestguyp:
First look at Squid Game season 2
I hope it leaves up to expectation like the first season did.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 12:32pm On Feb 02
Just watched 2 episodes of From and so far, so fvcking good.

I haven't seen a first episode that good, that well made, in a while.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02
More updates

Fans gonna have a field day grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 4:39pm On Feb 02
Crumbian:
Just watched 2 episodes of From and so far, so fvcking good.

I haven't seen a first episode that good, that well made, in a while.
Worth every minute

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:41pm On Feb 02
🎥 The Platform (2019) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

Disgusting 🤢 but not that horror.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02
House of Ninjas

Netflix series...trailer

Dropping this here so that if I forget when it actually releases, hopefully someone else here will remind me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YTDrpqAL34?si=1cq5_Syf6Ot5mj5Y
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:48pm On Feb 02
Masters of the Air.

Solid 5/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02
Achilles100:
Masters of the Air.

Solid 5/10.

Omo x100. shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Palehair: 12:20am On Feb 03
Don't know why I'm sharing this but FIRST LOOK AT CASTERLY ROCK FROM THE CANCELLED GOT PREQUEL !!!

'Blood Moon', it's an original story about the first Long Night, the Starks, Casterlies and Lannisters. Not based on GRRM's writing.

We can see the carved caverns of Casterly Rock thousands of years before the events of Game of Thrones in these newly released photos. Naomi Watts was set to star in the cancelled prequel.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:38pm On Feb 03
Baddestguyp:
saw the trailer yesterday.

It looked mid...

Zero chemistry between the lead actors

It's out now, first 3 episodes are a joy to watch.

When you watch it, you'd understand why it felt as though there was zero chemistry.

It's always funny, like genuinely comedy, not forced or anything.

7/10 so far.

BTW I don't know why big actors play roles like 5minutes in a series? How much is those roles ? Omo e dey shock me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:03pm On Feb 03
Achilles100:

When you watch it, you'd understand why it felt as though there was zero chemistry.

7/10 so far.

BTW I don't know why big actors play roles like 5minutes in a series? How much is those roles ? Omo e dey shock me.

Yeah I surprisingly heard good things about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 2:02pm On Feb 03
I was on Quora over a year ago when someone said Netflix was hoping that The Witcher would be their own Game of Thrones, and I thought they were just reaching; now I see clearly. Since HBO's success with Game of Thrones, Netflix has been looking for their own record-breaking fantasy television series.

Since the Witcher failed, ATLA provides another opportunity for them to dethrone Game of Thrones or create something close to that masterpiece. Any theories about why they are toning down Sokka's sexism may be unfounded, but this is a fact. Netflix is reducing most of Aang's adventures on his journey and toning down the fun in order to make the show more mature for those who may be expecting something similar to Game of Thrones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyMcCarthy: 2:13pm On Feb 03
👌👌

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 3:30pm On Feb 03
Baddestguyp:
More updates

Fans gonna have a field day grin

I knew they were going to mess it up

Even the acting from the trailers were terrible

Not surprised

Couldn't they get indian american and asian kid actors so the cast could be good?

It's really funny. They messed a good franchise up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03
SOZINN:
I was on Quora over a year ago when someone said Netflix was hoping that The Witcher would be their own Game of Thrones, and I thought they were just reaching; now I see clearly. Since HBO's success with Game of Thrones, Netflix has been looking for their own record-breaking fantasy television series.

Since the Witcher failed, ATLA provides another opportunity for them to dethrone Game of Thrones or create something close to that masterpiece. Any theories about why they are toning down Sokka's sexism may be unfounded, but this is a fact. Netflix is reducing most of Aang's adventures on his journey and toning down the fun in order to make the show more mature for those who may be expecting something similar to Game of Thrones.
And now they'll be lucky to even attract fans of The Flash
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03
SOZINN:

It's an open secret that all the streamers and Netflix especially were looking for their own "Game of Thrones". It was very clear The Witcher was their response and marketed that way.
Same way Amazon is pursuing theirs' with Rings of Power and Wheel of Time.

For Netflix, I don't know why they're harming the ATLA franchise with the task of GOT successor. It's evident no one can take that role except HOTD or an HBO production. They're just setting themselves up for pushback from fans of the original show.

I feel STRANGER THINGS is already Netflix's GOT and they can build on that. It's also big and wildly popular albeit for a much younger audience.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03
SOZINN:

I just don't see how the show will have the same impact as Game of Thrones. It's just impossible.

If they focus too much on making ATLA more mature, it would become another show entirely...

ATLA is a kids cartoon...with a mostly kids cast.

Game of Thrones didn't only become popular cos it was good for adults...
Game of Thrones had a pretty mature world, mature characters to go with the great writing.

For me, the better fix would be to give the themes of ATLA more depth without changing it or changing the characters...
The biggest flaw of ATLA was that because it was made for kids, a lot of it's themes were just touched on and weren't given enough depth...

That is all that the live action needs to improve...not all these changes to characters...not all these removing sèxism...not all these cleansing and claiming that it's a 15 years old show so it's ideals won't work now...

They don't need to bring woke shii...

Just keep the world as fun as it was in the cartoon but make the dark parts darker and highlight and focus on the themes more...
You can make the world fun but still highlight the cruelties of war in a far darker way than the cartoon could ever do...

One Piece worked cos it didn't try to "cleanse" the source material. It kept the tone. They didn't try to make it overly mature too...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:00pm On Feb 03
Achilles100:

7/10 so far.

Just finished episode 2.

This show is nothing like the Mr and Mrs Smith movie.

In fact if they didn't use the title, no one would compare them.

I guess they just used the title to sell the show... because most of us sef wouldnt have watched it if not for the title..

I know myself, I'm very picky...

So far the show is pretty decent...it will just get unnecessary hate cos of the title
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:23pm On Feb 03
Baddestguyp:

Just finished episode 2.

This show is nothing like the Mr and Mrs Smith movie.

In fact if they didn't use the title, no one would compare them.

I guess they just used the title to sell the show... because most of us sef wouldnt have watched it if not for the title..

I know myself, I'm very picky...

So far the show is pretty decent...it will just get unnecessary hate cos of the title

I think if they had made it like a Mr. & Mrs. Smith world instead, like the John Wick series version where we know it's from the John Wick world instead of just Mr.& Mrs. Smith, it would have made more sense.

I will finish it last four episodes tonight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:07pm On Feb 03
🎥 Outlander S01-7 (2014 - 23) = 7.7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:24pm On Feb 03
Wait oh, I don't understand this referencing? How is Zucki evil?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:33pm On Feb 03
Achilles100:
Wait oh, I don't understand this referencing? How is Zucki evil?
The data farming

(1) (2) (3) ... (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Paulkon12(m), tapingil(m), Flamez01, Emekus92(m) and 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50