Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,179 members, 7,867,423 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3597470 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
About to see *Arrow* in 5, 4, 3, 2.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:
About to see *Arrow* in 5, 4, 3, 2.......

You watch a lot of TV. When do you get to enjoy life?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nubian113:

You watch a lot of TV. When do you get to enjoy life?

By enjoying life you mean?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

By enjoying life you mean?

Well.... Going outside would be a start... Never know where your day might end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
koice:

Try this [url=www2.zippyshare.com/v/976x8Ucy/file.html]IDM Cracked[/url].

If it didn't work, then try this:
[url=www19.zippyshare.com/v/SYxSDjqf/file.html]IDM[/url] + [url=www19.zippyshare.com/v/oe7R6k6X/file.html]Patch[/url]
sorry 4 not replying early.. pc got issues.. please that patch no gree work oh cos my chrome dey write malicious file and it was blocked. the first one you gave to me no gree open at all.. nah you be savior now
nah ur hand i dey now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nubian113:

Well.... Going outside would be a start... Never know where your day might end.

I go out of course - to work, but not everyday.
I don't watch series on TV if that's what you're thinking. I could be @ work or the barber's shop watching it on my cellphone or laptop.(I have DSTV on my phone - watching jawns from TV screen directly these days seems so 1970)

This is like the only period I'm ever gonna get the chance to watch these series, cos when school kickstarts next month, I'm gonna be playing catch up to most of them..
So allow me strangulate myself with excessive TV drama while I've still got the chance smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I go out - to work, but don't go everyday.
I don't watch series on TV if that's what you're thinking. I could be @ work or the barber's shop watching it on my cellphone or laptop.(Mobile ish)
This is like the only period I'm ever gonna get the chance to watch these series, cos when school resumes next month, I'm gonna be playing catch up to most..
So allow me strangulate myself with excessive TV drama smiley

grin grin grin grin

I'll allow you tongue you big nerd undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nubian113:

grin grin grin grin

I'll allow you tongue you big nerd undecided

Lol, me nerd? You have no idea.
It's not geekiness. It's modern tech - i could be chatting up a dame whilst Youtubing or replying a tweet @ the same damn time....
This is the 21st century cave woman..
Learn how to multitask grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
tollyB:
the Airtel is cool..I use psiphon sometimes..
it's such a long process
Why use psiphon,Nigeria is not anti internet or is it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
MicKaro:

Why use psiphon,Nigeria is not anti internet or is it.
yawns
with phisphon, u download unlimitedly, with mtn or etisalat(i mean free or sometimes a token of 70#).
To browse with money na sin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Meel:
yawns
with phisphon, u download unlimitedly, with mtn or etisalat(i mean free or sometimes a token of 70#).

Psiphon is a lil' bit slow when i use it for my 2nd phone(It would seem swift to the average internet-user, but not fast enough for me)
The etisalat package works faster & better. Although, it's kinda recondite & not too popular.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Meel:
yawns

I thought the data is capped at 5gb or has the restriction bring lifted?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Psiphon is a lil' bit slow when i use it for my 2nd phone(It's would seem swift to the average internet-user, but not fast enough for me)
The etisalat package works faster & better. Although, it's kinda recondite & not too popular.
is dere any vpn faster than pshiphon?
Slow dns, tweakare, ss.
Do u know anyone u might recommend?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 6:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
khattab008:

I thought the data is capped at 5gb or has the restriction bring lifted?
nah it still 5g
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Meel:
nah it still 5g

Okayy, Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Meel:
is dere any vpn faster than pshiphon?
Slow dns, tweakare, ss.
Do u know anyone u might recommend?

Yeah there is,but, it's a private server....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Guys pls show me the way o, so I can also enjoy downloading like you. God bless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

please do share...Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tollyb & joered63.....send a message.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
koice:

I felt the docuseries was perhaps too one sided in it's approach. I get that as a documentary, it's supposed to have a perspective, but the filmmakers deliberately toned down Stephen Avery's past crimes and previous priors, thereby, presenting him to the world as a victim rather than as a man with a violent past. I also felt they withheld several evidences used in convicting Avery.

While, I'm not entirely convinced that Avery is guilty, I'm not convinced that he's innocent either, till I hear the whole story.

SA's guilt or innocent will always be a matter for debate and i dont think its what really matters. Yes the documentary toned down the animal torture and the assault but in doing so they also establish that he did own up to things he did and he did his time.

My reason for saying there is no other side is the way the investigation was conducted. Imagine all the crime that would have been solved if the police had searched the place 7 more times than necessary. Isnt Bredan's trial and conviction a slap on the taxpayer because the prosecution pushed two different stories for one murder. All the footage used for the docu actually did occur and they didnt bend any fact even as the defence and the victims family decline participation in the docu.

The cops did not investigate or seriously consider anyone else to be the killer not even after establishing the fact that someone deleted a dead woman's voicemail.

Yes some evidence for the prosecution were left out but some evidence for the defence too was left out or the documentary would have been unwatchable
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Pls this is my email : amacojoe1@gmail.com. thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wazupguy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
i'm seeing "silicon valley"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
How good is Chicago med? Started downloading and then stopped undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Decale: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I fit send message join? Lol, just sent one...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 8:06am On Jan 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

chairman make i email u for am??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2016
suits is back...yippee
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 9:13am On Jan 29, 2016
mkmyers45:

SA's guilt or innocent will always be a matter for debate and i dont think its what really matters. Yes the documentary toned down the animal torture and the assault but in doing so they also establish that he did own up to things he did and he did his time.

My reason for saying there is no other side is the way the investigation was conducted. Imagine all the crime that would have been solved if the police had searched the place 7 more times than necessary. Isnt Bredan's trial and conviction a slap on the taxpayer because the prosecution pushed two different stories for one murder. All the footage used for the docu actually did occur and they didnt bend any fact even as the defence and the victims family decline participation in the docu.

The cops did not investigate or seriously consider anyone else to be the killer not even after establishing the fact that someone deleted a dead woman's voicemail.

Yes some evidence for the prosecution were left out but some evidence for the defence too was left out or the documentary would have been unwatchable
One reason this guy is getting airplays is cos he white,lots of blacks and latino are being sent sent to jail with evidence in the open of they being innocent and there aint no body makin' no fuss.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Shey make I drop email..abeg o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Meel:
yawns
Oya show me d way...abeg na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 11:00am On Jan 29, 2016
does anyone here watch Beowulf: return to the sheildlands? I want to know if it's worth watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2016
whoever wrote Jessica Jones should be flogged for a week straight. Urrggghh. Such horrible characters in this show. Annoying and mostly pointless arcs. angry angry but KILLGRAVE tho.... F4K YEAHH!!!!(most entertaining marvel villain EVER!!!!!!!)

Empire on the other hand, while having a good story going for it, is mostly chilched and predictable. Only unpredictable twists and turns are d number of characters that turn out to be ga.y or l.e.sbian. I mean, they introduce one character and den boom!! He/She a homo. Like... Really tho? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Extant season 2. Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (2848) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: nisot14, Kaycee7(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.