Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,768 members, 7,862,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3588973 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (2838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
Finally through with Da Vinci's Demons... Worth every data spent cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
MicKaro:

One reason this guy is getting airplays is cos he white,lots of blacks and latino are being sent sent to jail with evidence in the open of they being innocent and there aint no body makin' no fuss.

This is one of the problems the documentary tries to address.....The cops can be very terrible people and many of said blacks and latino take plea deals because they no they dont even have a chance in trial against a prejudiced jury that always believe whatever B.S the police feeds them
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Anyone seen shannara chronicles ??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
jorhney:
Anyone seen shannara chronicles ??
just finished episodes one and two.
It worth a trial, if u ar a lover of fantasy and action series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
mkmyers45:

This is one of the problems the documentary tries to address.....The cops can be very terrible people and many of said blacks and latino take plea deals because they no they dont even have a chance in trial against a prejudiced jury that always believe whatever B.S the police feeds them
Prejudiced Jury = All white jury, God forbid you have followers of Donald Duke and Don Black on the jury and you aint white I pity you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Meel:
just finished episodes one and two.
It worth a trial, if u ar a lover of fantasy and action series.
Your post clearly shows you also think Legend of the seeker, Merlin and Teen Wolf are good right.No normal thinkin person would rate this trash above 5 on a scale of 10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Meel:
yawns
with phisphon, u download unlimitedly, with mtn or etisalat(i mean free or sometimes a token of 70#).
To browse with money na sin
ok i'm ready&willing to learn.Teach me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
MicKaro:

Prejudiced Jury = All white jury, God forbid you have followers of Donald Duke and Don Black on the jury and you aint white I pity you.

Donald duke? or trump?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
dubylhover:

Donald duke? or trump?
You aint heard of Donald Duke?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
MicKaro:

Your post clearly shows you also think Legend of the seeker, Merlin and Teen Wolf are good right.No normal thinkin person would rate this trash above 5 on a scale of 10.
Lol and ure a normal thinking person.
Riveting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Leriebloom(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sleepy hallow Arrow Mistresses Power Akward and Lucifer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
MicKaro:

see normal person.
For una village na series dem dey take measure normal ppl

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Lol and ure a normal thinking person. Riveting.
hehehehe.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
MicKaro:

You aint heard of Donald Duke?

uhmmm,d Donald duke I know is an ex gov of cross river,in your context you put it that d Donald you were referring to was a racist,so pardon me for thinking it was Donald trump...
so I want to learn,tell me about this your "Donald duke"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jorhney(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Meel:
just finished episodes one and two. It worth a trial, if u ar a lover of fantasy and action series.

Aii lemme download epi 1 ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Estimable(m): 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
anyone pls suggest action packed series for me, iv watched Strike back, Arrow, into the badlands, human target,walking dead, i need series like this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ladej(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
daredevil
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Estimable:
anyone pls suggest action packed series for me, iv watched Strike back, Arrow, into the badlands, human target,walking dead, i need series like this
I do not know any,but I have an advice..Do not watch Quantico. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin
bykebyke:

u just like trouble grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
jorhney:

Aii lemme download epi 1 ..
pls don't waste Your data, that series is crap, too fake & childish, same with "The Last Ship", just wasted my precious data.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
MicKaro:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Singapore1:
grin u just like trouble grin
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Hahaha, bros did they pay you for this campaign?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Hahaha, bros did they pay you for this campaign?
Yes o, #kickrubbishseriesoutofNigeria,KRSON.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes o, #kickrubbishseriesoutofNigeria,KRSON.grin
lool
How many are u planning on kicking out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 12:29am On Jan 30, 2016
bykebyke:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 30, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

lool
How many are u planning on kicking out?
Quantico and the rest. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:55am On Jan 30, 2016
2 Broke Girls.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Estimable:
try gotham, blacklist n quatinco
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2016
newguy1:
try gotham, blacklist n finish. quatinco
undecided undecided grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Estimable(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2016
newguy1:
try gotham, blacklist n quatinco
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (2838) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: mosho2good and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.