Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522965 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:38am On Mar 10
Episode 6

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 12:40pm On Mar 10
🎥 5lbs Of Pressure (2024) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Thrilling and intense. Lots of action. Better than i thought.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 12:42pm On Mar 10
🎥 Damsel (2024) = 3.3/10 ❌

Femcentric. They had a King but the queen was the dominant one making all the decisions. Feminist girl power movie. Daughters, mothers, no much mention of Father or son. This is the new trend.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obasempire(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10
After seeing whats Omah Ley did on stage with this boys girlfriend, I decided..

Watch what I decided to do here on THE SHOW from Obasempire Entertainment, you'll love it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oakQain711g?si=lO7viKdxE01rdW29
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wolesmile(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10
NeoWanZaeed:

Just finished seeing it though. I'm really impressed they merged so many scenes together and wrote better story than the anime

Aaah!
Haram!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10
WriterNig:
🎥 Damsel (2024) = 3.3/10 ❌

Femcentric. They had a King but the queen was the dominant one making all the decisions. Feminist girl power movie. Daughters, mothers, no much mention of Father or son. This is the new trend.

I assumed the Queen was the original heir while the King married her hence that outcome. Asides that I agree with you. Daughter of dragon. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 10
Lana1:
Just caught up on Shogun. Good shit. Wish it got more seasons tho. There's a lot of potential there.

Based on a book. There's so much that's missing actually. They had to cut out some parts of the story.

However the retelling on TV is still a masterpiece compared to the first version.

I am loving it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10
armadeo:

Based on a book. There's so much that's missing actually. They had to cut out some parts of the story.

However the retelling on TV is still a masterpiece compared to the first version.

I am loving it.
I haven't read the book but I know about that period of Japan's history well enough. Toranaga's character is based on Tokugawa Ieyasu and this show barely scratches the surface of what went down in that period. That's why I said there's a lot of potential there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:45pm On Mar 10
Episode 9 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 8:11pm On Mar 10
zoroby:
Solo Leveling doesn't disappoint.
where do you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 8:21pm On Mar 10
zoroby:
Solo Leveling doesn't disappoint.

Can't find an English dub.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10
Even with how stacked the upcoming season is, I'm not ready for this to stop airing. Show's too peak.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ejjdkkdks: 11:25pm On Mar 10
Chat me up on2349038647339

Have you been battling with dryness?

Do you want to get your bedroom game to another level?

Just one capsule of this product can do the work...

Benefits: PREMIUM WETNESS THAT LASTS FOR DAYS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 9:50am On Mar 11
joseph1832:
O2tvsér!es
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 10:25am On Mar 11
Greatdesi:

O2tvsér!es
they take forever to upload.

Till now, they've not uploaded episode 8 and 9 of Solo Leveling.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olablogger(m): 10:37am On Mar 11
Please someone should recommend me some movie 🎦 to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olablogger(m): 10:39am On Mar 11
armadeo:

I assumed the Queen was the original heir while the King married her hence that outcome. Asides that I agree with you. Daughter of dragon. Lol.

Please how can I download this movie??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 10:55am On Mar 11
joseph1832:

Download on tfpdl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IOXOI: 10:55am On Mar 11
joseph1832:
use .co
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Mar 11
IOXOI:

use .co
meaning?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IOXOI: 11:15am On Mar 11
joseph1832:
meaning?
o2tvseries .co remove space
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:15am On Mar 11
joseph1832:

Use an!mepahe, their downloading is straight forward.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 12:37pm On Mar 11
Achilles100:

Use an!mepahe, their downloading is straight forward.
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11
joseph1832:

Animepahe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 3:03pm On Mar 11
GloriousGbola:

Can't find an English dub.

Check animepahe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 3:04pm On Mar 11
zoroby:

Check animepahe

thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 4:32pm On Mar 11
zoroby:
Damn

Why?

I can give them my life savings to continue although I doubt that will be able to pay their interns on set

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:05pm On Mar 11
Just finished The Gentleman , needless to say Guy Ritchie didn't disappoint. A blend of 'royalty' in their accent and brute criminality to the core. Use or be used.

I loved the series and even their choice of music at certain scenes. All characters aced their roles to a T.

I'll be looking forward to the second season.

8/10.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:11pm On Mar 11
cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11
Olablogger:

Please how can I download this movie??

Saw it on netflix. I'm sure nkiri has it by now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 11
Lana1:
I haven't read the book but I know about that period of Japan's history well enough. Toranaga's character is based on Tokugawa Ieyasu and this show barely scratches the surface of what went down in that period. That's why I said there's a lot of potential there

If you're a book lover ita onenill recommend. It's fantastic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:47pm On Mar 11
Watching videos like these remind me why Attack on Titan should be studied...

Genuinely one of the best shows at analyzing human nature, human desire for conflict, the cycle of violence and wars...

And one idîot will watch the show and say Attack on Titan is glorifying genocide or is a fascist show...

Fastest way to know a person who lacks media literacy is to see someone call this show a Nazi Propaganda

The show tackles ignorance as merely false peace that does not solve the problem of conflict in the uprising arc in S3P1

Peaceful genocide (Zeke's Euthanasia plan) while practical is not a solution either as human conflict cannot be resolved through it...

Same as Eren's genocide through the Rumbling not being the right path to end the conflict (yet some fans fail to realize this)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7IuUqTCuwY?si=wHcvBVW6YqhYqipp

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Theemmyy and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.