Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520741 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:06pm On Mar 16
๐ŸŽฅ Madame Web (2024) = 3/10 โŒ

๐Ÿšฎ Trash like every other 'girl power' movie ever made.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16
apple tv seems to be cooking with these their 2024 lineup. they've mostly had great trailers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPG4I2jPSRE?si=Q3JxLxBoX8JeN-bP
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bongadu: 6:14pm On Mar 16
Dope series af

The only series with a Ted talk

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Predestin(m): 7:11pm On Mar 16
NeoWanZaeed:

1. Over hyped
2. No reason as to why the elder brother wasn't given the properties
3. He's a soldier boi. Shouldn't struggle too much in fighting the vagabonds
4. Fight scenes were too few and no good fighting in there at all
5. The hyped gangs ain't got nothing to show for it.
6. No suspense.. Poor ways of showing a character is badass

The only scene i enjoy there is When the edler brother murderered the guy that said he should be dancing like a chicken.. Totally unexpected lol

Okay i get you, i don't agree with your assertion but i understand

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:30pm On Mar 16
Death and Other Details.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:15pm On Mar 16
This look like it'll be a decent adaptation of the source material. At least, much better than whatever the hell Jackie Chan and co did in the 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bol3Oz1qNc?si=1Yhet6Og4TD1LVwL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 1:11am On Mar 17
POKER FACE.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:19am On Mar 17
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:56am On Mar 17
I have been waiting for Severance season 2 since forever, or did the show already came out and I am not aware of it. Season 1 was so good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 11:54am On Mar 17
The Gentlemen (2024) - 55%

Another serious letdown, comparable to my previous encounter with a Guy Ritchie project. It has become apparent to me that I must temper my expectations whenever his name is associated with any future endeavors. I didn't know whether to start this series of fly into Gen V so I flipped a coin, a decision I now regard as the second most regrettable choice I've made this year, right after investing hours in Netflix's Avatar: The Last Bullshit. Thus far, Gen V has proven to be enjoyable, and I can only hope that POKER FACE lives up to the considerable hype surrounding it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidzy23(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17
Has anyone seen FOUNDATION?? Can u rate it for me pls.. Someone recommended it to me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17
Davidzy23:
Has anyone seen FOUNDATION?? Can u rate it for me pls.. Someone recommended it for me

Very interesting especially season 2. Season one is a slow burner

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidzy23(m): 5:24pm On Mar 17
zoroby:

Very interesting especially season 2. Season one is a slow burner
Let me dive straight into it then.. Thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 5:57pm On Mar 17
Kaycee7:
This look like it'll be a decent adaptation of the source material. At least, much better than whatever the hell Jackie Chan and co did in the 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bol3Oz1qNc?si=1Yhet6Og4TD1LVwL
Well I look forward to it, though Jackie Chan's version is awesome, I love it, especially the Street Fighter scene. Made me realize how much I hated Van Damme's full length movie of the same name, Street Fighter.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 6:13pm On Mar 17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TED2URm6vGc?si=TTMQumbHzB_4RrQ8

Three more days. Hopefully a full series drop

And rogue is still as hot as ever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:55pm On Mar 17
joseph1832:
Well I look forward to it, though Jackie Chan's version is awesome, I love it, especially the Street Fighter scene. Made me realize how much I hated Van Damme's full length movie of the same name, Street Fighter.
Jackie Chan's version falls in the section of "great movie, bad adaptation". It's a really entertaining ride if you aren't a fan of the source material it's adapting. Of course, I watched Jackie's movie way before I ever found out it was an adaptation of a manga and then when I watched the anime, I realized how the movie was really different from the source.
Still never stopped it from being one of my favorite all time Jackie Chan movies.

Van Damme's Street Fighter is another bad adaptation that has found much love as its own thing, especially with Raul Julia's rendition of Bison.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeopardX: 8:25pm On Mar 17
Please what site can I download high quality TV shows?

A quick response will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 17
Davidzy23:
Has anyone seen FOUNDATION?? Can u rate it for me pls.. Someone recommended it to me

I really liked this series. Its quite good.

Captivating. You'll always want to know what's gonna happen next.

Brother Dawn
Brother day
Brother dusk.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:48pm On Mar 17
Shogun episodes 4 is a solid 8/10 for me
One of the things i love about this series, that has separated it from other series is the build up of characters, plot and storyline.
This is how a great series should start, taking their time to lay out the very foundation of the storyline, what happened and who is who.

Some series just rushed and start to fight war in episode 1 and people fails to understand the whole plot.
Nice 4th episode from shogun, even if you haven't read the book, the series has been carefully timed to give us clearance.

Now we wait for war!!!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:36am On Mar 18
Any other site to download movies?.. Nkiri links are not working for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Speakout03: 7:32am On Mar 18
blingxx:
Any other site to download movies?.. Nkiri links are not working for now

https://tvshows4mobile.....com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:43am On Mar 18
So at last Invincible is back, after the useless wait that we didn't ask for or even need. The fight with that Lizard King and his minions took a very unexpected turn.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ugik(m): 10:52am On Mar 18
Calibrator:
Mariko don collect oko cheesy

the lady he slept with wasnt mariko. it was a maid in his new house as hakamato
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:36am On Mar 18
Shangri-la Frontier has been dipping after the fight with Wethermon , feels like it has peaked. Whereas

Solo leveling still doing well in my books.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 11:43am On Mar 18
Ugik:

na the english mรกn be hakamoto na mariko come collect jare
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18
Davidzy23:

Let me dive straight into it then.. Thanks bro

Uwc

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18
Achilles100:
Shangri-la Frontier has been dipping after the fight with Wethermon , feels like it has peaked. Whereas

Solo leveling still doing well in my books.

One of the best I have seen considering it's just starting

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 6:08pm On Mar 18
Ugik:

Na mariko ooh, I rmenebr this canter well well
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:39pm On Mar 18
With the success of prison break back then you'd think they'll both have amazing careers after the show. But..... I don't think I have even seen the actress in anything else.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18
Chibudollar:
With the success of prison break back then you'd think they'll both have amazing careers after the show. But..... I don't think I have even seen the actress in anything else.

One thing i hate about Series

The performers doesnt get recognized after the particular series

Only happens 1/10 times

Like for example game of thrones the casts got lucky they control the fame well i still see many of them in movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenslander(f): 10:17pm On Mar 18
Chibudollar:
then you haven't seen the walking dead..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:34pm On Mar 18
Queenslander:
then you haven't seen the walking dead..
ohhh right, i totally forgot about her role in TWD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)