Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519111 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 5:08pm On Apr 09
geezyk:
Lord Toranaga is a very devious man, see plans within plans. He's an evil genius. Knows the plans of his allies even before they think of it, and nudges them towards it. Lord Hiromatsu turn Jesus christ. Na the plan of the church and the courtesan was wicked grin Toranaga na real werey.
how did he take his son's death??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09
Delacroix6:
Finished 3 body problem last week, now watching Young Sheldon, Shogun, Parasite and Bandidos
parasite and bandidos, are they series??

And is bandidos interesting?? Cause its trailer did not give that much urge to want to see it and for the fact that it's a Brazilian movie .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09
Baddestguyp:
The church having Courtesans as neighbors made me burst out laughing grin grin grin

*If you get it... grin

Crazy! Toranaga is so devious. Anjin go loose his head soon grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09
Baddestguyp:
Parasyte out!!!

Never watched the anime...so I might not watch the Netflix live action series
but it still look like good watch anyways .. I never saw the anime of one piece and yu yu Hakusho but the live actions were superb .. esp for the latter..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChristoBam: 6:30pm On Apr 09
Rewatching The Americans rn after so many years.

1) Enjoyed far better than I did on the first watch. I thought it was really good when I watched it years ago. Now, I think it's Goated.

2) How did I miss that their daughter Paige was soooooo annoying. The girl's been getting on my nerves since season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Succhris: 6:38pm On Apr 09
Please link to download suits season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maxxim: 6:58pm On Apr 09
geezyk:
Lord Toranaga is a very devious man, see plans within plans. He's an evil genius. Knows the plans of his allies even before they think of it, and nudges them towards it. Lord Hiromatsu turn Jesus christ. Na the plan of the church and the courtesan was wicked grin Toranaga na real werey.
Werey don sacrifice emself, it was sad watching that scene
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Maxxim: 7:00pm On Apr 09
Ibunkun1:

Crazy! Toranaga is so devious. Anjin go loose his head soon grin
I don't think so, it was expected and that will make Toronaga's enemies believe they've given up on em
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 8:02pm On Apr 09
Silentgroper:
how did he take his son's death??
As a blessing in disguise.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09
Baddestguyp:

Red Light district go be neighbors with Church grin
Make everybody dey praise their god. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 8:04pm On Apr 09
NeoWanZaeed:

Explain better for we wey no get Meg to download o
Na why me sef dey speak in parables! Borrow mtn data to download abi make Nani give you small from him Terabytes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09
geezyk:
Na why me sef dey speak in parables! Borrow mtn data to download abi make Nani give you small from him Terabytes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 1:26am On Apr 10
10/10 🥲

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DND069: 6:25am On Apr 10
Breaking Bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 7:21am On Apr 10
Men like Toranaga cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by roqrules04(m): 10:34am On Apr 10
Toranaga is a real plotter , I don’t believe he’s actually sick either, it’s Probably one of his plans too .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 10:44am On Apr 10
roqrules04:
Toranaga is a real plotter , I don’t believe he’s actually sick either, it’s Probably one of his plans too .

Toranaga is taking a bold and risky move, but I don't understand the thing with Japanese and loyalty, any small tin na death undecided, John and yabushige didn't understand the meaningless death sef sad this guys just want to back out of the stupid wars and I don't blame them

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 10:45am On Apr 10
Calibrator:
Men like Toranaga cheesy

He sacrificed his best friend bro undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moderngist(m): 11:06am On Apr 10
I AM WATCHING!
CHEATING HUSBAND CAUGHT! Nigerian Marine's BRUTAL Revenge After Deployment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eG6AHKMohA?si=FAgquveKClThOBy4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 11:08am On Apr 10
Words that hurt more than swords.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ozaji: 12:38pm On Apr 10
"Once loyalty begins, it doesn't have an end otherwise it will not be loyalty."Mariko - Shogun S01E08

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 3:04pm On Apr 10
FergieRaww:
10/10 🥲
i no dey understand this Japanese culture ..

That country must have one of the highest depressed fvcks .

They're just hiding behind honour to commit suicide ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 4:15pm On Apr 10
Xmen 97 ep5 hits really hard

Damn, Scott have every reason to become a villain now undecided this show went dark real quick killing off gambit and magneto like that cry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Greatdesi(m): 4:21pm On Apr 10
blingxx:

He sacrificed his best friend bro undecided
It was the best friend's choice, he wasn't forced.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10
blingxx:
Xmen 97 ep5 hits really hard

Damn, Scott have every reason to become a villain now undecided this show went dark real quick killing off gambit and magneto like that cry

And you had to put spoilers in the post?

You could have been vague you know?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10
Tokyo vice S02
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hersarhn: 4:45pm On Apr 10
DND069:
Breaking Bad
boring

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 5:14pm On Apr 10
Season 1 invincible was pure perfection. Top show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Livingdeath(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10
percy jackson and the olympians
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:10pm On Apr 10
Silentgroper:
i no dey understand this Japanese culture ..

That country must have one of the highest depressed fvcks .

They're just hiding behind honour to commit suicide ..

It is honour to commit suicide back then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 6:50pm On Apr 10
NeoWanZaeed:

It is honour to commit suicide back then
That's some fvcked up shiit...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:15pm On Apr 10
roqrules04:

He wasn't/isn't. He just did that to make everybody think he is done for.

Ochiba and Ishido dey play chess in 2D, Baba dey 4th dimension dey look dem dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), oyaskii(m), phr0nesis(m), Hueyreckless0007 and 3 guest(s)