Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522537 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Niok: 9:18am On Apr 03
Parish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:52am On Apr 03
Achilles100:
Shogun

Hmmmmm. As them won take judge this matter for this next episode?.

Omo the matter long...

I know Toranaga has a plan...but I can't figure out what it is...

Perhaps he wants to use this opportunity to get into Osaka and activate Crimson Sky from within?

Originally, Crimson Sky requires a straight single charge at Osaka...but considering the City's walls and defences, it would be hard to pull off...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yujiz(m): 10:43am On Apr 03
Baddestguyp:
Has anyone seen this show?

Worth it?
Oh yes
Ud absolutely love it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Benalfa(m): 6:23pm On Apr 03
Baddestguyp:

Omo the matter long...

I know Toranaga has a plan...but I can't figure out what it is...

Perhaps he wants to use this opportunity to get into Osaka and activate Crimson Sky from within?

Originally, Crimson Sky requires a straight single charge at Osaka...but considering the City's walls and defences, it would be hard to pull off...

i think he might be working with his brother, remember toranaga conversation with the courtesan.perhaps toranaga son acted too hastily seeing as toranaga never truly shares his plan with anybody.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ozaji: 8:33pm On Apr 03
If you like the 'Warrior' type of series, I believe you will like 'The Brothers Sun'. Lots of fighting.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 9:04pm On Apr 03
Nobody loves Warrior because of lots of fighting...... We love it because the well choreographed fights advanced the rich plot of the series.
ozaji:
If you like the 'Warrior' type of series, I believe you will like 'The Brothers Sun'. Lots of fighting.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:47pm On Apr 03
grin Totally unrelated, but I think Roman Reigns has the best WWE entrance song for those that still follow WWE what do you think?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lakesman445(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03
Benalfa:
i think he might be working with his brother, remember toranaga conversation with the courtesan.perhaps toranaga son acted too hastily seeing as toranaga never truly shares his plan with anybody.

... And the fact he didn't alot any of his property to his son rather to his grand children when he was writing his will indicates that he already made up his to sacrifice his son for the crimson sky to work

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:23pm On Apr 03
ozaji:

Saw the trailer, but not my kind of show and I love Warrior like crazy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:29pm On Apr 03
Lakesman445:

... And the fact he didn't alot any of his property to his son rather to his grand children when he was writing his will indicates that he already made up his to sacrifice his son for the crimson sky to work

He knows that Nabushige's nephew has a way to say words that spurs his son up. So it's possible he has already told that one to instigate his son to attack his brother.

And maybe with the hope that his son is successful? Idk , that Nagakado hardly succeeds in anything, cos you can't plan for him slipping and dying.

Or

1. His knows his son can't succeed, if his brother kills his son, it's an act of war been a guest of Toranaga.

2. If unseemly his son succeeds, the son will have to perform seppuku for killing a regent , and in a stranger way gain control of his brother's army.

Either way his son is toast.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:19am On Apr 04
Achilles100:

He knows that Nabushige's nephew has a way to say words that spurs his son up. So it's possible he has already told that one to instigate his son to attack his brother.

And maybe with the hope that his son is successful? Idk , that Nagakado hardly succeeds in anything, cos you can't plan for him slipping and dying.

Or

1. His knows his son can't succeed, if his brother kills his son, it's an act of war been a guest of his brother.

2. If unseemly his son succeeds, the son will have to perform seppuku for killing a regent , and in a stranger way gain control of his brother's army.

Either way his son is toast.

It won't hurt him because the son na asshole

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 7:50am On Apr 04
NeoWanZaeed:

Even if he's an asshole, no father wants to see the death of their son.

Crimson sky will be launched within the walls of Osaka.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:32am On Apr 04
geezyk:

Yeah.. that's why he told him not to collect the seppku letter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 10:25am On Apr 04
That first sentence of yours, Mikael from The originals says hi cheesy
geezyk:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joseph1832(m): 11:08am On Apr 04
ozaji:
isn't that Michelle Yeoh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:04pm On Apr 04
Done with invincible season 2. Till next 3 years I suppose.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04
Bro thought he was one of Leonidas' 300 Spartans 😭😭

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 12:40pm On Apr 04
Never seen any show where the titular character chop beating from dawn to dusk in a season like Invincible season two cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04
Kicking off the absolutely stacked Spring anime season with the reboot of Spice and Wolf.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by brainhack201: 1:53pm On Apr 04
Calibrator:
Never seen any show where the titular character chop beating from dawn to dusk in a season like Invincible season two cheesy
nA every eke market day that werey dy chop correct beating

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:25pm On Apr 04
Calibrator:
haha, I said this on here the other day, but i guess we've seen what happens when he decides to be serious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04
This probably Gon be the event sci-fi show of the year. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-mugKDQDlg?si=9LtNvM8LVYF3xRFJ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04
Kaycee7:
Kicking off the absolutely stacked Spring anime season with the reboot of Spice and Wolf.

Why the reboot?

What happened to the old one?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04
Baddestguyp:

Why the reboot?

What happened to the old one?
Didn't follow the source material closely. Had some anime-original content and characters mixed in. Basically FMA 2003.

This one is supposed to be the Brotherhood version, ie adapt the source material more faithfully.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BjaySexy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04
Calibrator:
That first sentence of yours, Mikael from The originals says hi cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pelvicky(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04
Where can I download SQUID GAME SEASON 2 please??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:52pm On Apr 04
NeoWanZaeed:

The werey think say na Gladiator he be.

He dey find glorious death and spilling blood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:56pm On Apr 04
Chibudollar:
Done with invincible season 2. Till next 3 years I suppose.

At which them go give us teaser episode for you to marinate on for 9months before releasing episode 1.

Bastards.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:02pm On Apr 04
Never really get why men of immense wealth like Roderick Usher or wisdom like Toranaga will always have one profoundly stupid male child.

Either a drug addiction or just gutter level stupid.

It's always portrayed in movies/series like this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04
Achilles100:

The werey think say na Gladiator he be.

He dey find glorious death and spilling blood.

The boy is ignorant. He want to impress his father and ended up messing himself up.

It's difficult living under the shadow of one's father greatness

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:19pm On Apr 04
Constellation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 04
Chibudollar:
I think I've lost the enthusiasm to watch movies I have about 120 movies plus series on my phone but no eagerness to watch them. Yet I keep downloading more grin

Omo I think say na only me. I download movies almost every week but I don't watch. I literally downloaded about 5 movies few hours ago and I don't even have I schedule of watching them.

It's TV series I still try to squeeze out time to at least watch an episode or two a week. But movies na big problem. Don't know why.

Trying to watch POOR THINGS for two days now. Never still finish. Not cause it's boring or anything but ginger no dey unlike before.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)