Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,871 members, 7,866,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3595991 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) ... (2847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:24pm On May 23
πŸŽ₯ The Fall Guy (2024) = 5.3/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Ryan Gosling just ain't cut out for action roles.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnyace(m): 9:11pm On May 23
Can someone recommend series like Dark Matter and severance please

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:23pm On May 23
johnyace:
Definitely Mr Robot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 10:38pm On May 23
Apple TV no go kill me. Dark Matters (2024) should be the best show streaming at the moment. That scary earth with red fire sun scared the shit out of me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 2:08am On May 24
Does anyone know where I am download X-Men 97?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bongadu: 10:39am On May 24
johnyace:

Mouse .KDrama

Devs

A shop for killers . Kdrama

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bongadu: 10:39am On May 24
Barrywhyte1:

Yts

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:37am On May 24
"No right side una". Does the show runner have retrograde amnesia?? Has he forgotten the green alliance stole Rhaenyra’s crown and damn well killed her son??. 😩

Anyway, there is no time for this dilly dally, Just Be there πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ, on Sunday June 16, 2024, as my bae in the black corner, together with her Husband/Uncle/Mentor, lay assault on King's Landing, to claim what is rightful theirs.

Stand with us or stand aside πŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 3:48pm On May 24
oyaskii:
"No right side una". Does the show runner have retrograde amnesia?? Has he forgotten the green alliance stole Rhaenyra’s crown and damn well killed her son??. 😩

Anyway, there is no time for this dilly dally, Just Be there πŸ‘ŠπŸΏ, on Sunday June 16, 2024, as my bae in the black corner, together with her Husband/Uncle/Mentor, lay assault on King's Landing, to claim what is rightful theirs.

Stand with us or stand aside πŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈ

Show runners sef done forget wetin happen then who are we?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:22pm On May 24
πŸŽ₯ Civil War (2024) = 6/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JessicaRabbit(f): 10:22am On May 25
Blood of Zeus (TV Series 2020-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JAQh544RHE&pp=ygUWYmxvb2Qgb2YgemV1cyB0cmFpbGVyIA%3D%3D

A commoner living in ancient Greece, Heron discovers his true heritage as a son of Zeus, and his purpose: to save the world from a demonic army.

IMDb rating: 7.5/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Acebrain28(m): 11:38am On May 25
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:52pm On May 25
Civil war 5/10

This is a boring a24 movie, I slept off twice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:35pm On May 25
Top Boy 😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:57am On May 26
You don't need to post the same screenshots you posted on the movie section here, stop behaving like an Γ­diot

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:27pm On May 26
Chibudollar:
You don't need to post the same screenshots you posted on the movie section here, stop behaving like an Γ­diot

He no dey listen πŸ‘‚

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 3:30pm On May 26
πŸŽ₯ Under The Bridge S01 (2024) = 6/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:37pm On May 26
NeoWanZaeed:

He no dey listen πŸ‘‚
Bruhh, thread go full, you'll think is some interesting contribution but na pics go full am, you go the other thread. SAME THING

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nigeriansamurai(m): 4:04pm On May 26
GloriousGbola:

Kip kwaiet! Oya take!
I can actually break this girl, like a tooth pick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Any top action movie abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 7:10pm On May 26
WriterNig:
πŸŽ₯ The Fall Guy (2024) = 5.3/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Ryan Gosling just ain't cut out for action roles.

One over hyped hollywood actor that's way below average just because of the looks.

Dude just sucks in almost all roles you can think off..got the boring and dull sigma.
Same way he played a lawyer in movie FRACTION.
he Just killed the movie

Ever since that day I avoid his film especially if he's the lead cast.
I won't bother seeing this too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:17pm On May 26
My Adventures With Superman is back.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:22pm On May 26
Kaycee7:
My Adventures With Superman is back.
I'll wait until it gets to 5 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 4:25pm On May 27
Born2winnx:

One over hyped hollywood actor that's way below average just because of the looks.

Dude just sucks in almost all roles you can think off..got the boring and dull sigma.
Same way he played a lawyer in movie FRACTION.
he Just killed the movie

Ever since that day I avoid his film especially if he's the lead cast.
I won't bother seeing this too

What?...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:42pm On May 27
blingxx:
Civil war 5/10

This is a boring a24 movie, I slept off twice
I enjoyed it though, was a slow burner at first, but it developed later on.

It tells the tales of what pressmen face during wartime. Na that mumu newbie just dey vex me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 11:46pm On May 27
Bongadu:

Mouse .KDrama

Devs

A shop for killers . Kdrama

How does Dark Matter correlate with A Shop For Killers.?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:54am On May 28
geezyk:

Omo e shock me too oh. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 9:11am On May 28
Achilles100:

Omo e shock me too oh. grin grin grin
These kind of recommendations ehn!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 9:12am On May 28
Barrywhyte1:
Awafim dot tv. Clean and crisp quality.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:34am On May 28
geezyk:

How good is Dark Matter?

I finished episode 1 yesterday and it feels like some time travel or interdimensional or multiverse stuff...

Didn't really like the first episode...
Does it get better?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:41pm On May 28
"The Responder S2 (2024)"

Bleak....Just Bleak πŸ˜”

This is a grim and unrelenting portrayal of a Night time police responder's struggles. I thought Season 1 was depressing, but this installment takes it to a new level - possibly the most depressing piece of tv I've seen in a while. The protagonist is trapped in a grueling job with minimal rest, a meager salary, and shady side gigs that threaten to destroy his personal and professional life. Just when a glimmer of hope appears, he's dragged back into the vicious cycle of his bleak existence.

Despite the darkness, the show is soso brilliant, the writing and delivery, so so strong and Martin Freeman shines as the lead and i pray he continues to make more of this

Again, Do British shows ever miss? Their conversion rate is like C.Ronaldo's level, 100 shots on target, 99 goals fgs 😩. They have a knack for crafting quality TV like this with concise, 5-6 episode seasons that pack a punch.If your mental health can handle the intense bleakness of this, I highly recommend it. πŸ™ƒ

8/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:45pm On May 28
The last episode did my head in with all the many multiversal jumps, so i am trying to finish the book this week and get the hang of the all thing, whilst i wait 6 weeks or so for the show to end...i mean, it's just 15 chapters....light work πŸ“– πŸ˜…β˜ΊοΈ

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Niok: 4:51pm On May 28
Baddestguyp:

How good is Dark Matter?

I finished episode 1 yesterday and it feels like some time travel or interdimensional or multiverse stuff...

Didn't really like the first episode...
Does it get better?
it starts picking up on episode 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (2825) (2826) (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) ... (2847) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Beorn, Kurupt01, UnApologeTic1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.