Stats: 3,167,068 members, 7,867,040 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3596966 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2016
dubylhover:
pls ooooo......I could take spoiler for suits,but no one shud try it with hoc oo....I wee just assassinate d person...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2016
House Of Card S04e01 is available on torrent sites. Also streaming for free on Youtube.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bisan20: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2016
please the series Gotham back......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Not just passionate, but eccentric too.
I think you're a high-functioning sociopath judging from the amount of hours spent online - which screams 'introvert' and your not too girly interests(gaming).
Perhaps even a tomboy.
I just pulled a Sherlock Holmes on you...tell me I'm wrong.
Sociopath...that would require a lack of conscience. Although, I did have a moment, okay several moments, when I related to Dexter...I'm probably the loudest introvert you'll meet. That wasn't really a Sherlock moment, anyone would have noticed since my patterns/mannerisms are rather obvious.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
bisan20:
please the series Gotham back......
Since Tuesday...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
cao:

Sociopath...that would require a lack of conscience

Lack of empathy, not conscience.
Okay, let's say second-degree sociopathy.

cao:

Although, I did have a moment, okay several moments, when I related to Dexter

Dexter & Hannibal are psychopaths like Ted Bundy & most serial-killers. There's a difference between the two disorders.

cao:

I'm probably the loudest introvert you'll meet

..and pigs can fly too.

cao:

That wasn't really a Sherlock moment, anyone would have noticed since my patterns/mannerisms are rather obvious.

Has anyone ever referred to you as a tomboy on this forum?

I didn't want to suffuse you under public microscope. I coulda almost accurately stated your age, level of education, financial status etcetera simply by weighing them with kinds of series you watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2016
i just dey look at all of una .. especially koice and cao
..that spoiler guy too..

the way koice will analyze tv series for you eh, you will think he is one of the people that wrote the show ! i go come dey imagine, shebi na the same eye we dey use watch am?

i am patiently waiting for daredevil.

i dont watch house of cards.. so..

The biggest thing on television right now is "Black sails"..

i just like the way they intergrate Africans to be an essential part of the story..Captain flint and Charles vane.. those guys are hardcore, especially Vane. Jack Rackham too..

If you are not watching black sails, u are missing..

what is better than pirates having sex,killing sharks, exploring the carribean,And leaving a trail of blood behind them? u just gotta love the violence !

patiently waiting for Banshee

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Lack of empathy, not conscience.
Okay, let's say second-degree sociopathy.
Actually, it's conscience. I'll also need to have no social emotions whatsoever & be able to fake it according.

Dexter & Hannibal are psychopaths like Ted Bundy & most serial-killers. There's a difference between the two disorders.
I'm aware of that, still doesn't negate the fact I've found things in common with those guys.

..and pigs can fly too.
According to the red blue adverts, they've been doing that.

Has anyone ever referred to you as a tomboy on this forum?

I didn't want to suffuse you under public microscope. I coulda almost accurately stated your age, level of education, financial status etcetera simply by weighing them with kinds of series you watch.
It's has been said to and by me on this very forum. Like I said it's an easy give. You can guess, doesn't make it correct. It's simply an hypothesis, certainly not theory.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2016
viickerz:
i just dey look at all of una .. especially koice and cao
..that spoiler guy too..

the way koice will analyze tv series for you eh, you will think he is one of the people that wrote the show ! i go come dey imagine, shebi na the same eye we dey use watch am?

i am patiently waiting for daredevil.

i dont watch house of cards.. so..

The biggest thing on television right now is "Black sails"..

i just like the way they intergrate Africans to be an essential part of the story..Captain flint and Charles vane.. those guys are hardcore, especially Vane. Jack Rackham too..

If you are not watching black sails, u are missing..

what is better than pirates having sex,killing sharks, exploring the carribean,And leaving a trail of blood behind them? u just gotta love the violence !

patiently waiting for Banshee
I know I've already waxed poetic about Black Sails on this thread. Especially, after some dudes were catching feelings due to Flint's sexuality.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2016
House of cards
Downloaded 5, 8 more to go
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:
House of cards
Downloaded 4, 9 more to go
shocked shocked from where please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uptimum123(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2016
Pls suggest a torrent site to download series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2016
bykebyke:

shocked shocked from where please?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2016
uptimum123:
Pls suggest a torrent site to download series

https://eztv.ag/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uptimum123(m): 9:44pm On Mar 04, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2016
Watching Other Space as I patiently wait for the rest of HOC episodes to show up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2016
Vikings- Season4: Episode 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 3:07am On Mar 05, 2016
abeg no HoC spoilers, I just hope this new season sweet pass the last one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 6:17am On Mar 05, 2016
For mike ross' mind now e wan go form Michael scofield for prison abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2016
HOC episode 1-10 downloaded and secured. 3 more to go...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2016
koice:
HOC episode 1-10 downloaded and secured. 3 more to go...

DL links please? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

DL links please? grin

HOC 4

To download episode 6 to 10, you need to go via Faststreaming domain, and to actualize that, register a free account, after which, download an android software called Vget, the paid version. What it does is basically detect embedded html then convert it to a download path. Then proceed with your downloads.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:59am On Mar 05, 2016
koice:

HOC 4

To download season 6 to 10, you need to go via Faststreaming domain, and to actualize that, you need to register a free account, after which, get Vget paid version. Then proceed with your downloads.

Mehn, thanks alot.
But unfortunately am using a Pc, and i dont think there's vget for pc. So its just best i wait for yourserie to upload
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:

Mehn, thanks alot.
But unfortunately am using a Pc, and i dont think there's vget for pc. So its just best i wait for yourserie to upload

Alright.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dadrenaline(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2016
koice:

HOC 4

To download episode 6 to 10, you need to go via Faststreaming domain, and to actualize that, register a free account, after which, download an android software called Vget, the paid version. What it does is basically detect embedded html then convert it to a download path. Then proceed with your downloads.
....Care to explain more about the vget app and can it be used to download torrent files?。。。
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2016
dadrenaline:

....Care to explain more about the vget app and can it be used to download torrent files?。。。

Nope, only streaming links.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2016
So many twist! Hmm... but I did foresee this. Frank and Claire are stronger together than apart.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stevebent(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
Where can I download Black Sails?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
koice:
So many twist! Hmm... but I did foresee this. Frank and Claire are stronger together than apart.
I'm on the second episode now...Frank is currently decimating Claire. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
That you can't fùck with me face. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (2848) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), Ibunkun1(m), Ikanium(m) and 3 guest(s)