Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,008 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3596940 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
stevebent:
Where can I download Black Sails?
Black Sails
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm on the second episode now...Frank is currently decimating Claire. grin grin grin

Don't be like that na, have pity on those that haven't started. I deliberately made my input vague so as not to spoil the fun for others.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
cao:

Actually, it's conscience. I'll also need to have no social emotions whatsoever & be able to fake it according.

You are wrong. Sociopaths do have consciences but lack the ability to empathize with some basic & complex human emotions. A sociopath may consider falling in love as a time-wasting venture, thus, he'd brand any cuddled up lovers he sees as idiöts, but it doesn't make him(the sociopath) coldblooded.
Batman/Sherlock Holmes are all sociopathic characters, do they lack conscience?
Peek screenshot below.

cao:

I'm aware of that, still doesn't negate the fact I've found things in common with those guys

Things like? Share some of them....

cao:

According to the red blue adverts, they've been doing that

Witty reply... but it's red bull not red blue..lol

cao:

It's has been said to and by me on this very forum. Like I said it's an easy give. You can guess, doesn't make it correct. It's simply an hypothesis, certainly not theory.

Roger that...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2016
Still waiting for the 3 remaining episodes... anyhoo, chilling with Bad Education.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2016
bykebyke:
That you can't fùck with me face. grin
you know you hate spoiler embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2016
koice:

Don't be like that na, have pity on those that haven't started. I deliberately made my input vague so as not to spoil the fun for others.
Hehehehehehe grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
Singapore1:
you know you hate spoiler embarassed
No vex. wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2016
Sweet, 12 down. One more to go
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2016
Why is it that iOS' autocorrect is inherently stupid? Na bull I type, the thing turn to blue. Everytime I type for, the thing autocorrects to fir. I don tire for the thing. Darkenedrebel, na you sabi, either way I ain't a sociopath. I'm simply a human being that pretends to function.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2016
Done and Dusted. smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2016
dadrenaline:

....Care to explain more about the vget app and can it be used to download torrent files?。。。
where can I get the paid vget pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2016
koice:
Done and Dusted. smiley
where to get mine pls hoc.koice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2016
koice:
Done and Dusted. smiley
where can I get mine pls hoc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by scampy(m): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2016
Banshee s2 e8
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He had better not drop the soap or else....

What I still can't fathom is how the judge gave Mike Ross 72 hours to report to the Federal prison,l and despite being fully aware of the no-conjugal visit policy mandated in his case, he was busy using his 2 days of freedom to do irrelevant stuffs.

...that guy no get sense at all...
When he should have been destroying and shredding Rachael Zane's püssy into irreparable pieces for 2 days nonstop. grin After all he isn't going to be anywhere near her lingerie for 24 months.

I'm sure sifo and bykebyke would agree that that part of Suits was very unrealistic. grin
As in eh,can you imagine...The guy even went to church sef. angry grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 05, 2016
Darey00:
For mike ross' mind now e wan go form Michael scofield for prison abi?

He had better not drop the soap or else....

What I still can't fathom is how the judge gave Mike Ross 72 hours to report to the Federal prison, and despite being fully aware of the no-conjugal visit policy mandated in his case, he was busy using his 2 days of freedom to do irrelevant stuffs.

...that guy no get sense at all...
When he should have been destroying and shredding Rachael Zane's püssy into irreparable pieces for 2 days nonstop. grin After all he isn't going to be anywhere near her lingerie for 24 months.

I'm sure sifo and bykebyke would agree that that part of Suits was very unrealistic. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
bykebyke:

As in eh,can you imagine...The guy even went to church sef. angry grin

I tire for that Mike Ross...

24 months of being deprived of the warmth that the cavity in the southern region of a woman provides or death by hanging...

I'd gladly choose the latter ... cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2016
chidoo4luv:
where to get mine pls hoc.koice

I got em between Projectfreetv and Alluc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
cao:
Why is it that iOS' autocorrect is inherently stupid? Na bull I type, the thing turn to blue. Everytime I type for, the thing autocorrects to fir. I don tire for the thing. Darkenedrebel, na you sabi, either way I ain't a sociopath. I'm simply a human being that pretends to function

NL's autocorrect/censor is more stüpid. It proxies the word 'bïtch' for 'naughty lady', forgetting that the vulgar meaning is only its secondary meaning and that the 'female dog' definition is its primary meaning.

A doctor that pretends to be a doctor is not a doctor, but a quack...
A Mike Ross that pretends to be a lawyer is not one, but a fraud..
also,
A human being that pretends to function = Sociopath.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stevebent(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2016
koice:

Black Sails
Thanks. But it appears I can only watch it online. Any idea on how I can download it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 4:05pm On Mar 05, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:07pm On Mar 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I tire for that Mike Ross...

24 months of being deprived of the warmth that the cavity in the southern region of a woman provides or death by hanging...

I'd gladly choose the latter ... cheesy
when you see the hangman you go no say alternatives dey to achieve sexual gratification

in other news I GATS to watch this suits season finale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:

when you see the hangman you go no say alternatives dey to achieve sexual gratification

in other news I GATS to watch this suits season finale

You'd be more subjective to physical & sexual abuse in an American prison if you try to gratify your amorous cravings with those so-called alternatives, especially if you are sighted doing so...who knows... probably by a poikilothermic big-muscled gay man...your own done finish be that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

NL's autocorrect/censor is more stüpid. It proxies the word 'bïtch' for 'naughty lady', forgetting that the vulgar meaning is only its secondary meaning and that the 'female dog' definition is its primary meaning.

A doctor that pretends to be a doctor is not a doctor, but a quack...
A Mike Ross that pretends to be a lawyer is not one, but a fraud..
also,
A human being that pretends to function = Sociopath.

Drats! Foiled by Sherlock again! He saw through my ruse!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:28pm On Mar 05, 2016
darkenedrebel:

You'd be more subjective to physical & sexual abuse in an American prison if you try to gratify your amorous cravings with those so-called alternatives, especially if you are sighted doing so...who knows... probably by a poikilothermic big-muscled gay man...your own done finish be that.
am talking about wanking here !!!
nobody will bother you "for taking care of business"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2016
cao:
Drats! Foiled by Sherlock again! He saw through my ruse!

...and he can also see through your sarcasm..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:
am talking about wanking here !!! nobody will bother you "for taking care of business"
I knew what you were talking about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2016
Top gear special

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
suits dialog
top notch cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2016
Koice please did you find a subtitle file that synchronises well with Episode6?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 05, 2016
pls where can I download DRY by Stephanie linus

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (2848) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: unlimited2(m) and 3 guest(s)