Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,061 members, 7,867,013 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3596945 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 1:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Anyone watch arrows?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:50am On Mar 10, 2016
lepasharon:
Anyone watch arrows?

Arrows or Arrow?

I watch Arrow, did you just start seeing the show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 10, 2016
I can't even make it past 3 episodes of Lucifer..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 5:57am On Mar 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Arrows or Arrow?

I watch Arrow, did you just start seeing the show?

Arrows. Wanna start watching it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 10, 2016
lepasharon:

Arrows. Wanna start watching it

I can't find anything on the internet that says there's a show titled "Arrows".
It's "Arrow" and not in the plural form.

Cool, after season 3, you can start watching The Flash as well, and after you're done with season 2 of The Flash, start watching Legends of Tomorrow.

The 3 of them have their plot interwoven.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 6:31am On Mar 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I can't find anything on the internet that says there's a show titled "Arrows".
It's "Arrow" and not in the plural form.

Cool, after season 3, you can start watching The Flash as well, and after you're done with season 2 of The Flash, start watching Legends of Tomorrow.

The 3 of them have their plot interwoven.

Oh my bad. So it's a big story with related shows?

I'm looking for a series short and quick so I can move onto something else. Any series beyond 3 seasons puts me off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by timmdd: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2016
I forget who replied me before when I say I was watching Buffy: the vampire slayer season 5, and he or she suggest me to watch the Angel.

I wanna say I am start watching Angel and Firefly now. I pick up some very awesome fan made video about powerful female characters in Whedonverse few days ago,so I decide to watch all Whedon's TV series!

grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 10, 2016
darkenedrebel

i wan watch good series oo.. which do you suggest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 10, 2016
timmdd:
I forget who replied me before when I say I was watching Buffy: the vampire slayer season 5, and he or she suggest me to watch the Angel.

I wanna say I am start watching Angel and Firefly now. I pick up some very awesome fan made video about powerful female characters in Whedonverse few days ago,so I decide to watch all Whedon's TV series!

grin grin grin

"Take my love, take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me..."

Firefly is one show that didn't deserve to be cancelled... well, at least The Expanse is here to make things right.
---------------------- *************** -----------------

It doesn't get any darker than Angel - Not all vampires are soulless. Quite an addictive spinoff to Buffy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 10, 2016
Finally unbanned... effing Spambot. angry

Impractical Jokers & Reno 911. The laughfest continues... cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
Favolly:
Quantico fans...

Are you seen what I'm saw? cry
holla..

have u seen the latest episode ___alex
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Favolly(f): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2016
MuhdG:
holla..
have u seen the latest episode ___alex
Not yet
I'll watch everything at once when they complete the season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Favolly(f): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2016
darkenedrebel:
I can't even make it past 3 episodes of Lucifer..
Why not?

That's the next series on my 'to-watch' list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sheycrown(f): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2016
Hi everyone, someone please tell me the which is the new series of Vikings..can't remember if it is 3 or 4.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
No episodes today....across all shows!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2016
sheycrown:
Hi everyone, someone please tell me the which is the new series of Vikings..can't remember if it is 3 or 4.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
lepasharon:

Lol I started it but bored after 2 episodes lol..how is it?
The episodes thrive more when they're not based on the cases, I really want to know me about that world's Lucifer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2016
cry
AdeLaNa1:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
I hear say dem don cancel tvd. Na true?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
[size=24pt]HOUSE OF CARDS[/size] IS DEFINETLY THE BEST TV SERIES RUNNING!!!! NO DOUBT.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
cao:

The episodes thrive more when they're not based on the cases, I really want to know me about that world's Lucifer.

How far gone are you? and its looking so predictable already. Hes gonna fall in love with that girl right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 10, 2016
lepasharon:

How far gone are you? and its looking so predictable already. Hes gonna fall in love with that girl right?
Look at how someone is willingly asking for spoiler. lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Couldn't be more wrong. There's always something going on. Need I remind you that over 50, 000 different kind of shows ranging from reality to Documentary air across the United States Of America per week? And that 70% of them air during daytime?

Bottom line, you can always find something new to watch everyday of the week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
donjazet:
[size=24pt]HOUSE OF CARDS[/size] IS DEFINETLY THE BEST TV SERIES RUNNING!!!! NO DOUBT.

Yep, it is... at least, till GOT, Ray Donovan, Sherlock, Bloodline and Narcos each make a return. Noticed my signature? wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 10, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:
I hear say dem don cancel tvd. Na true?

The CW sabi drag shows to the point of foppery no be small. Yeye network.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stevebent(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Of Kings and Prophets
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
bykebyke:
grin

What series is this??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
donjazet:

What series is this??
Fresh off the boat.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2016
they better not twist this simple bible story that the storyline becomes completely unrecognizable.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
lepasharon:

Up to date. He is intrigued by her and her ability to ward off his charm. He still wants to sleep with her, but he certainly isn't in love with her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (2848) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hueyreckless0007, unlimited2(m), nisot14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.