Stats: 3,167,079 members, 7,867,095 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3597025 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
lucifer
limitless
quantico
the flash
arrow
dcs legends of tomorrow
into the badlands
the shannara chronicles.
just got done with Suits would probably start watching black sails and damien too grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
koice:

Couldn't be more wrong. There's always something going on. Need I remind you that over 50, 000 different kind of shows ranging from reality to Documentary air across the United States Of America per week? And that 70% of them air during daytime?

Bottom line, you can always find something new to watch everyday of the week.
I meant TV Series. Not documentaries and reality shows...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
Fresh Of The Boat.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

TV shows are grouped into 2: Daytime & Primetime. Traditionally, there are more daytime shows than Primetime, though Primetime shows tend to be more popular with Adults because of the less censored programming. Daytime shows in contrast are heavily censored and comprise of mostly Sitcoms, cartoons, Documentaries, Reality TV shows, Talk shows, Biopics, and more sitcoms. Most importantly, Daytime shows occur every day of every week. And less you forget, sitcoms are TV series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
Twisting:
lucifer
limitless
quantico
the flash
arrow
dcs legends of tomorrow
into the badlands
the shannara chronicles.
just got done with Suits would probably start watching black sails and damien too grin grin
I've saved you precious time...You are welcome. wink grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2016
Double post.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Twisting:
[s]lucifer
limitless
quantico
the flash
arrow
dcs legends of tomorrow[/s]
into the badlands
the shannara chronicles.

Wow, you seem to have a pretty consistent schlock taste in shows, bruv. The only saving grace in that el-cheapo list is Into The Badlands & Black Sails... and maybe Suits (I don't like it personally, but I don't begrudge those who do - it does have it's moments).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
Wow G of T is really gonna be sick this year.
Not really a fan of cersei but im hoping she shows hell to them.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2016
Damien (I know I won't like it tho)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyamchee(m): 2:35am On Mar 11, 2016
Lucifer Agents Of Shield The 100 The Flash Shadow Hunters The Originals Vampire Diaries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 4:15am On Mar 11, 2016
koice:

TV shows are grouped into 2: Daytime & Primetime. Traditionally, there are more daytime shows than Primetime, though Primetime shows tend to be more popular with Adults because of the less censored programming. Daytime shows in contrast are heavily censored and comprise of mostly Sitcoms, cartoons, Documentaries, Reality TV shows, Talk shows, Biopics, and more sitcoms. Most importantly, Daytime shows occur every day of every week. And less you forget, sitcoms are TV series.
Baba you no wetin the guy mean na. You just wan turn hin head upside down.

He means "season films" or more aptly put, "seasonal films". Nigerians don't understand all these primetime daytime jargon. LOL! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:

Popular Primetime TV series that aired on Thursday were:
- Grimm
- Sleepy Hollow
- Hawaii 5-0
- Second Chance (not to be confused with a certain Mexican soap with the same name)
- Blue Blood
- Bitten
- Slasher

Daytime sitcoms that aired on the same day were far too numerous to count.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 11, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
Wow G of T is really gonna be sick this year.
Not really a fan of cersei but im hoping she shows hell to them.

She won't. She's gonna try but ultimately, she will fail. Season 6 is a season of the Starks, a season of retribution... and white walkers. Or have you forgotten that winter is upon us? wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2016
Season 2 of Bosch makes a return today, all 10 episodes. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 11, 2016
bosch,where can we get it,koice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2016
chidoo4luv:
bosch,where can we get it,koice.

Bosch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2016
Tales From The Crypt

RATED R. Viewers discretion is adviced.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2016
lepasharon:

Oh my bad. So it's a big story with related shows?

Yes.

lepasharon:

I'm looking for a series short and quick so I can move onto something else. Any series beyond 3 seasons puts me off

Your attention-span must be very little for you not to like any series that goes beyond season 3, where's the fun in that?

Download "Da Vinci Demons" then.

MuhdG:
darkenedrebel
i wan watch good series oo.. which do you suggest

Download "Arrow" , "The Flash" and "Gotham" if you're a fan of comics and exhilarating drama.

Download 'Hannibal' & "Suits" for dialogue..you can also download "House of Cards", "Hostages" and "Game of thrones".

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 11, 2016
Favolly:

Why not?
That's the next series on my 'to-watch' list

Extremely boring, poor acting, no creativity and very predictable.

Twisting:

limitless
quantico
the flash
arrow
dcs legends of tomorrow
into the badlands
the shannara chronicles.

You read comics while growing up right?

Your list is on point like icicles. Don't stop watching them because of the misguided criticism of a certain one-dimensional & uncreative TV/drama sciolist.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Extremely boring, poor acting, no creativity and very predictable.

You read comics while growing up right?

Your list is on point like icicles. Don't stop watching them because of the misguided criticism of a certain one-dimensional & uncreative TV/drama sciolist.

You don start. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 11:45am On Mar 11, 2016
When can we start spoiling House of Cards for Others?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2016
mkmyers45:

As in eh...Restraining myself to just type out the whole season 4. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 11:59am On Mar 11, 2016
The Last Episode of Fresh Off the Boat was hilarious

Jessica's gaydar is beyond redeeming

She even had to report her husband to some butch babes to keep an eye on him while he hangs out with his friend tony

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
bykebyke:

As in eh...Restraining myself to just type out the whole season 4. grin

I give everyone who hasnt watched till tomorrow evening after which all bets are off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2016
koice:

She won't. She's gonna try but ultimately, she will fail. Season 6 is a season of the Starks, a season of retribution... and white walkers. Or have you forgotten that winter is upon us? wink
The starks should finally get a win, still blame their dad though, too bad 4 cersei though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2016
mkmyers45:

I think we have waited enough. Besides, 2nd installment of Amazon's Bosch will be dropping today. I can't hold it all in oo!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2016
mkmyers45:

I give everyone who hasnt watched till tomorrow evening after which all bets are off
I deh your back. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

The starks should finally get a win, still blame their dad though, too bad 4 cersei though.

Yup, Ned Stark allowed Lord Baelish to fool him at the beginning and the whole family paid the price, himself included. I wonder what will become of Snow? Will he come back as a white walker or as himself? The anticipation is too much jare!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
koice:

I think we have waited enough. Besides, 2nd installment of Amazon's Bosch will be dropping today. I can't hold it all in oh.

Its a freaking Fugazi grin grin grin grin grin

Why the hell is claire having an affair with a potential turn coat?

I heard Willimon is leaving the show. Who knows how that will work out?

Why does Francis even indulge Conway in regards to the ICO crisis. His original plan of using the Russians was very sound why change it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2016
koice:

Yup, Ned Stark allowed Lord Baelish to fool him at the beginning and the whole family paid the price, himself included. I wonder what will become of Snow? Will he come back as a white walker or as himself? The anticipation is too much jare!

Potentially the only good thing that could happen in Season 6. If the 3eyed raven is truly going to help Bran mount a dragon then fine if not then no need

At times Season 5 was a real slow burner angry angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2016
Watching Epic Rap Battles of History

Adolf Hitler vs Darth Varder
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2016
mkmyers45:
Its a freaking Fugazi grin grin grin grin grin
You can say that again! grin

mkmyers45:
Why the hell is claire having an affair with a potential turn coat?
Well, technically, you can't really call it "an affair" since Frank & Claire have an "open marriage" to begin with. As for bumping uglies with Tom Yates knowing the kind of guy he is (he write stories on people), only Claire can shade some lights on her covert agenda, if any. It doesn't hurt that Tom did bear some striking resemblance to her former love, though.

mkmyers45:
I heard Willimon is leaving the show. Who knows howthat will work out?
Well, I'm just hearing this. Too bad for HOC. I sure hope the season 5 renewal won't be affected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (2848) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Franklinezenwa and 2 guest(s)