Stats: 3,162,737 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3571959 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (2832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Breaking bad is the best tv series ever
None like it
Even GOT dey follow queue for back
Check the number of awards it has won compared to nominations

If you have a different opinion, just go and watch cartoon

Nigerians want thrills, actions, even when it is nonsense

With breaking bad, patience is key, you will love it

Took me two weeks to finish season 1 and 2,it was like i was forcing it

Finished season 3-5 in 2 days, and i was like more please

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 11:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
bykebyke:

A new person visiting this thread and seeing your post will immediately think you are a girl with a vagìna..Stop ranting,grab a cup of juice,sit down on a comfortable chair and read the below facts carefully. cheesy(twice in fact,thats if your brain didn't grab it the first time. grin)

Fact number 1:Breaking Bad has a 9.5/10 rating on IMDB

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502131_img20160316224712_jpeg07a4cb5da18d677a6a4d858148e9a551

Fact number 2:Brooklyn Nine-Nine has an 8.3/10 rating on IMDB

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502130_img20160316225223_jpeg03ce97dafd7390d3516941fe2dd2d649

Fact Number 3:If there are 10billion people in this world,9billion will say Breaking Bad is dope,the remaining 1billion in which you are among will say its not.

Over majority says something is dope,but no,they are wrong,because Steppin says that same thing is not dope,I guess 9billion people are wrong then. cheesy

I saw my sister watching the latest episode of Quantico today,go and download it,after all its those kind of series your brain can understand. cheesy grin

Goat.
Some copy and paste ratings and then goat? I can see vagina and some other ridiculous comment from your post. That's all you could come up with? Kikikikikiki! That's me laughing.
This is like bringing a penknife to a gun fight. Lol
It ain't fair at all. Internet brutes and their gra gra. They trash people's comments to make themselves feel good, but when you stand up to them, they fall like a pack of Cards.
I thought I was facing off with a formidable opponent who is up to the challenge, but clearly I was wrong. I should have known, someone who gets excited watching Brooklyn Nine Nine is nothing but a pussieee...lol
FYI, I don't watch TV series based on ratings. If the storyline makes sense, I go ahead. I also try with recommendation(not your type of recommendation though) lol.
Have fun. Next time, pick someone your own size.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2016
steppin:

Some copy and paste ratings and then goat? I can see vagina and some other ridiculous comment from your post. That's all you could come up with? Kikikikikiki! That's me laughing.
This is like bringing a penknife to a gun fight. Lol
It ain't fair at all. Internet brutes and their gra gra. They trash people's comments to make themselves feel good, but when you stand up to them, they fall like a pack of Cards.
I thought I was facing off with a formidable opponent who is up to the challenge, but clearly I was wrong. I should have known, someone who gets excited watching Brooklyn Nine Nine is nothing but a pussieee...lol
FYI, I don't watch TV series based on ratings. If the storyline makes sense, I go ahead. I also try with recommendation(not your type of recommendation though) lol.
Have fun. Next time, pick someone your own size.
Breaking Bad's storyline doesn't make sense?(at least you have made it known that you don't have sense)... cheesy

822,780 fans voted on that,those votes gave it a 9.5 cheesy

120award wins..197 nominations cheesy

But no..Breaking Bad is shìt. cheesygrin

Meanwhile,when going out tomorrow,please wear this. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502366_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

Dumb Girl.grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 12:30am On Mar 17, 2016
bykebyke:

Breaking Bad's storyline doesn't make sense?(at least you have made it known that you don't have sense)... cheesy

822,780 fans voted on that,those votes gave it a 9.5 cheesy

120award wins..197 nominations cheesy

But no..Breaking Bad is shìt. cheesygrin

Meanwhile,when going out tomorrow,please wear this. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3502366_images1_jpegd981a8b1fae6a56cbfd792de36a93677

Dumb Girl.grin
Smh. I saw the crap you repeated and I wanted to ignore you, but I felt sorry for you. You still don't get it.
Argue with your head. Stop pulling ratings and reviews. I've seen them already. The series is a pure fantasy. If I wanted to watch fantasy stuff, I watch TVD, the flash or Smallville.
Stop forcing your silly rating on me. It's the best you've seen,but not to me.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 12:43am On Mar 17, 2016
This is gonna be my 3rd message without response. Who has heard about the Indian version of 24? Where do I get it please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 17, 2016
steppin:

Smh. I saw the crap you repeated and I wanted to ignore you, but I felt sorry for you. You still don't get it.
Nigga...You threw the gauntlet,I picked it up,stop nagging like a wife and face the fight. cheesy

Argue with your head. Stop pulling ratings and reviews. I've seen them already. The series is a pure fantasy. If I wanted to watch fantasy stuff, I watch TVD, the flash or Smallville.
Stop forcing your silly rating on me. It's the best you've seen,but not to me.
You keep shouting Breaking Bad is shìt Breaking Bad is shìt,I am only throwing facts in your face that Breaking Bad is not shìt,all you have to do is throw facts at my face also that Breaking Bad is shìt,Because you saying it's your opinion doesn't cut it...Even madmen have opinions. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 1:05am On Mar 17, 2016
bykebyke:

Nigga...You threw the gauntlet,I picked it up,stop nagging like a wife and face the fight. cheesy

You keep shouting Breaking Bad is shìt Breaking Bad is shìt,I am only throwing facts in your face that Breaking Bad is not shìt,all you have to do is throw facts at my face also that Breaking Bad is shìt,Because you saying it's your opinion doesn't cut it...Even madmen have opinions. grin grin
Bro, you're trying too hard. You keep repeating your statements like a broken record. When you say something new, expect a worthy reply from me.
Until then, you're wasting my time.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 17, 2016
Abujabir24:
This is gonna be my 3rd message without response. Who has heard about the Indian version of 24? Where do I get it please?
Follow the screenshots.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 17, 2016
steppin:

Bro, you're trying too hard. You keep repeating your statements like a broken record. When you say something new, expect a worthy reply from me.
Until then, you're wasting my time.
You mean I repetitively keep throwing facts at your face?

Anti spambot has saved you aswear. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 1:15am On Mar 17, 2016
MesSuaNey:

You mean I repetitively keep throwing facts at your face?

Anti spambot has saved you aswear. grin
Can't say I blame it. You're as boring as fucck.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 17, 2016
steppin:

Can't say I blame it. You're as boring as fucck.
You were prolly expecting me to come out and start cussing you and your unborn generation.

Nah...Classic Men do not that.grin

We just throw facts in your face and watch you crumble like a pack of cards. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2016
MesSuaNey:

You were prolly expecting me to come out and start cussing you and your unborn generation.

Nah...Classic Men do not that.grin

We just throw facts in your face and watch you crumble like a pack of cards. cheesy
Your ass has been handed over to you. Keep grasping at straws...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 17, 2016
steppin:

Your ass has been handed over to you. Keep grasping at straws...
Whatever makes you sleep bro. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 17, 2016
Flaked..another awesome one from Netflix. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 2:50am On Mar 17, 2016
Hmm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Stegomiah:
Breaking bad is the best tv series ever
None like it
Even GOT dey follow queue for back
Check the number of awards it has won compared to nominations
This is how you know someone has a brain.

Not people like steppin who carry molded empty boxes in their head. cheesy cheesy

Chop Knuckle jor. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2016
MesSuaNey:

Whatever makes you sleep bro. cheesy
Yeah right! Don't be in a rush to carry my Mata for ur head next time.
One more thing, Hypocrisy is when you call me a goat and then come back to tell me that classic men don't cuss.
Classic my ass!
If not for the trigger happy mods, I would have given you a larger piece of my mind.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:31am On Mar 17, 2016
steppin:

Yeah right! Don't be in a rush to carry my Mata for ur head next time.
One more thing, Hypocrisy is when you call me a goat and then come back to tell me that classic men don't cuss.
Classic my ass!
If not for the trigger happy mods, I would have given you a larger piece of my mind.
You came out guns blazing,
If you don't like it, get a rope and hang yourself. I'll send you a wreath on your funeral
thinking I would follow suit,but nah,I'm a classic man. grin
Sometimes all one needs is subtlety. cheesy

I called you a goat because let's be honest,that's what you are.(and you know it cheesy)

Piece of advice from me,follow Sun Tzu's advice.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."

P:S:You will be getting a lot of mentions from me,since you voluntarily made yourself a reference point for dumb things. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xp17(m): 3:43am On Mar 17, 2016
dubylhover:

yea it is..its a special genre,I'm guessing you love series like desperate housewives,arrows,suits scandal and co...you'd have to b patient to enjoy series like bb,its just like Hannibal and true detective..d truth is that not everyone can connect with it
you have said it all with the bolded bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:52am On Mar 17, 2016
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by destino24(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2016
MesSuaNey:

Follow the screenshots.

Abeg, how do I download from alucc from an Android phone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:08am On Mar 17, 2016
Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:54am On Mar 17, 2016
Limitless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebiye55(m): 6:56am On Mar 17, 2016
Coming back soon. S5

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:22am On Mar 17, 2016
A wise man once posted something about the Dunning-Kruger effect on this thread a few days ago...
Over-bloated psyche's from monikers all over the place.
The reason why some fellas will always feel the need to defend and drag down a show to the throat of another fella that ain't feeling the show still amazes me!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:56am On Mar 17, 2016
DareDevil Season 2 Tomorrow. Fingers crossed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Lol, no, I don't live in the UK but I love the English language with a passion(there's nothing you will possibly want to say, however you want to say it, without finding the perfect words) and I find that I tend to use words/phrases considered 'old English' many a time, so I guess it's just my little brain at work .grin

Little brain ke? lol... grin

sweetcocoa:

Agnostic atheist actually

Is this oxymoron or antithesis?

sweetcocoa:

Lol, our existence isn't purposeless, how can you even think to ask that?

Because if we weren't created & there is no god, then why are we on earth? What's the use especially since it's only deciduous and the human lifespan is 120 at most?
What's the purpose?

sweetcocoa:

I might not know for certain how everything came to be but I'll rather try to figure out, than buy into the theory of creation

I also think the Christian story of creation is faux pax. The entire Adam & Eve story is just the Jews version of the creation story , just as the Yorubas & Ibos have their variation.

sweetcocoa:

Now spirituality is personal, you can't say we all have it

Of course, except it's more difficult for Atheists especially, & all those who doubt the existence of a supreme being to have a side of spirituality to them.
Spirituality is related to religion after all.

sweetcocoa:

Btw, free was banned for defending herself in the politricks section.

No wahala.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 10:39am On Mar 17, 2016
MesSuaNey:

You came out guns blazing,

thinking I would follow suit,but nah,I'm a classic man. grin
Sometimes all one needs is subtlety. cheesy

I called you a goat because let's be honest,that's what you are.(and you know it cheesy)

Piece of advice from me,follow Sun Tzu's advice.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles."

P:S:You will be getting a lot of mentions from me,since you voluntarily made yourself a reference point for dumb things. grin grin
Oh! I'm shivering... I'm so afraid of a broken record who can't even defend himself properly.
You may be a powerhouse to other members in this thread, but to me, you're just a blown out fuse.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2016
Kids, kids, stop fighting. The result of joblessness. Misplaced priorities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (2832) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: LTRAVIS(m), blingxx(m) and 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56