Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,348 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3553575 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adexeli(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I can tweak
866480013263196, change the last four digits, LYTE to 131 using sms bomber
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Who watches thirteen help, the series seem cool.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:

the way this show ended still dey vex me

The ending sucked so bad

Pinning over one girl like a lil b*tch

ugh angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
watching alot.....arrow,flash,how to get away with murder,blacklist,vampire diaries, the oriuginals, etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samsard(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
Forcing myself to watch SuperGirl, coz its been a really crappy show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

they've just doomed the series by that singular act...

How do you mean?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
samsard:
If you watched Smallville from Season 1 to the last, you'll hate supergirl. It's like the crappy version of Smallville. I couldn't finish three episodes cos it was boring. The presence of Lionel and Lex Luthor alone made Smallville special.
You should try Legends of tomorrow. Captain cold(Wentworth Miller) made it a little more interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
kingsilly:

How do you mean?

Supergirl is a show for prepubertal underaged girls that have not started seeing their mënses...

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:09am On Mar 30, 2016
samsard:
Why then are u forcing urself to watch it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 4:02am On Mar 30, 2016
supergirl(people might not like supergirl but its actually getting better).

billions (still in the second episode but its dope).

the flash

Blind spot ( is just OK, the storyline is all over place, i hate the Kurt Weller guy, i just don't like how the guy acts, just still watching it because of Jaime Alexander).

Gotham.

Shameless (Ian will probably break up with the boyfriend because he encouraged him to lie about being admitted in a mental institution, Lip is messed up, Kevin and V are one freaky couple, i feel bad for Fiona and her boyfriend and Frank is completely shameless).

Agents of shield(season 3 is dope).

Jane the virgin( not bad).

Limitless.

Fresh of the boat( Jessica is all shades of awesomeness, she's funny).

Blackish

Black sails (loving the dynamic duo between captain flint and Long John Silver A.K.A one legged man or iron leg,i hate that they killed off captain Vane, hope they will introduce more interesting and complex characters in the upcoming seasons).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:20am On Mar 30, 2016
Odkboy23:

Black sails (loving the dynamic duo between captain flint and Long John Silver A.K.A one legged man or iron leg,i hate that they killed off captain Vane, hope they will introduce more interesting and complex characters in the upcoming seasons).

Blackbeard .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 5:22am On Mar 30, 2016
sirchris4u:
Who watches thirteen help, the series seem cool.
Hope you started with the original movie? The series is the continuation..
The series is dope by the way!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dnatz(f): 5:35am On Mar 30, 2016
I do
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Still on suits kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Supergirl is a show for prepubertal underaged girls that have not started seeing their mënses...

grin angry grin grin grin grin

Flash coming around did a lot good to its rating and viewer audience, I think they needed such boost to get a second season on cbs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2016
kingsilly:

grin angry grin grin grin grin

Flash coming around did a lot good to its rating and viewer audience, I think they needed such boost to get a second season on cbs

grin cheesy I swear, that show is for children still in the stages of gestation - like Barney and Teletubbies...

Cao must be very happy that Flash is now a character in her number one show in the world...

Well, what can we do?, it's not like we can order the directors to suction Barry out of that fleapit; we just have to grin and bear it....

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2016
Nobody watching vikings?? Nd pls how did episode 12 end for agent of sheild
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Quantico cheesy love it yes it's all over the place but cool.... Where is dat bykebyke that is chewing pipo's heads for mentioning the series tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samsard(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2016
steppin:

If you watched Smallville from Season 1 to the last, you'll hate supergirl. It's like the crappy version of Smallville. I couldn't finish three episodes cos it was boring. The presence of Lionel and Lex Luthor alone made Smallville special.
You should try Legends of tomorrow. Captain cold(Wentworth Miller) made it a little more interesting.
I did watch Smallville Season 1 to 9 or there about, and Lex and Lionel were two crazy peeps that made the show worthwhile. Matter of fact there were many good actors playing the characters. I'll try the show you suggested.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Quantico cheesy love it yes it's all over the place but cool.... Where is dat bykebyke that is chewing pipo's heads for mentioning the series tongue
You are a girl na...So I understand you would always want to take makeup tips from Alex Parrish's face. tongue grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
bykebyke:

You are a girl na...So I understand you would always want to take makeup tips from Alex Parrish's face. tongue grin
Pow! Good one.... What's so awesome in her makeup?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Pow! Good one.... What's so awesome in her makeup?
I don't know..ain't you the one watching it? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2016
philfearon:

Hope you started with the original movie? The series is the continuation..
The series is dope by the way!
wats the name of the main series, didn't know it was a continuation. Loving the series like mad, am episode 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2016
The Flash
Agents of Shield
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
adexeli:
866480013263196, change the last four digits, LYTE to 131 using sms bomber
Is this a BB 10 imei?
Plus I did it and got 60 mb is that because I did not use the app?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
blublahd:

Is this a BB 10 imei?
*559*6#
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
bykebyke:

*559*6#
Thanks a lot man shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ignored warnings on this thread and went ahead to download Quantico....
Lesson learnt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adexeli(m): 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
blublahd:

Is this a BB 10 imei?
the imei is for 2go mb dial *559*25# to check the data. You'll have to use Simpleserver to power it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Shut the fùck up Doug.

Yeah Doug,Shut the fùck up. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
please oooooo, where can I download fortitude and the fall with at least 100+ mb per episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philfearon(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
sirchris4u:

wats the name of the main series, didn't know it was a continuation. Loving the series like mad, am episode 5
XIII:THE CONSPIRACY!

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hueyreckless0007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.