Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538176 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 2:06pm On May 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Batman:the animated series.
forget say na cartoon,all those Stuff on CW is not as good as this series.
give it a try if you never watch am before.
The Batman series I really want to watch is Batman Beyond. I saw some episodes as a kid on NTA. Looked up the plot overview recently and it seemed really interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 3:20pm On May 16, 2016
Kaycee7:
The Batman series I really want to watch is Batman Beyond. I saw some episodes as a kid on NTA. Looked up the plot overview recently and it seemed really interesting.
that one is very good too but more of a sequel to this one (Bruce Wayne is the same guy only older)
this is the series that gave us mark Hamill as joker and created Harlequin character
and probably where the iceman character from Clooney's batman came from.
it is really good. if anybody is looking for a good TV batman and no mind animation this is it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

that one is very good too but more of a sequel to this one (Bruce Wayne is the same guy only older)
this is the series that gave us mark Hamill as joker and created Harlequin character
and probably where the iceman character from Clooney's batman came from.
it is really good. if anybody is looking for a good TV batman and no mind animation this is it.
What's wrong with the animation? Looks okay to me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 3:36pm On May 16, 2016
Kaycee7:
What's wrong with the animation? Looks okay to me.
I no too like animation like that,
I have watched plenty,but it has to be really really good so I understand if some people dismiss am based on say na cartoon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I no too like animation like that,
I have watched plenty,but it has to be really really good so I understand if some people dismiss am based on say na cartoon.
Oh! You mean animation in general. Me, as long as I like the storyline and animation style, I can watch it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 16, 2016
Bosch Season 2.

Even more The Wire alumni. James Ransone (Ziggy, Season 2), and Levy (The man leeching off the drug trade with the brief case, as described by Omar while testifying in court. Absolutely loved that scene.)

5 of them now, including Eric Overmyer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeoFish92(m): 8:07pm On May 16, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I don't recall persuading you to watch Arrow. Did I?. I thought I said A.O.S?(Agents Of Shield). shocked

Season one, two and three of Arrow are the chef d'oeuvre of the series(especially season Two). To be fair, it got off to a flyer but nowadays, watching it is more or less a drudgery task.

The incessant flashbacks(to Lian Yu et alia) are also now a major pet peeve.

I think The Flash is also largely responsible for stealing Arrow's thunder.

If they don't up the ante in the next episode, I would just sideline it the same way I did The Walking Dead. No time for sluggards!.

Exactly my problem with blacklist now, I don't even feel excited when I remember I'll watch it, the series is too predictable for my liking, every episode presents one attack which (in the voice of Elizabeth keen......
according to Reddinton......
At the end, agent keen and her team wins, it's becoming so unbearable, still at season 2 episode 5, I feel like deleting the entire series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jboy1312: 8:37pm On May 16, 2016
Game of Thrones season 6 The Originals season 3 2 Broke Girls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 9:30pm On May 16, 2016
khalessi titties look suckable and gallant..D heat from d inferno must have made em swollen....a touch or prefareably a suck should convince me...* i need to become an actor by force*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 16, 2016
Banshee is about to end. cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Strawman: 11:16pm On May 16, 2016
Electronzeez:

Arrow is a useless series , how can someone possibly tell me the man with an arrow is faster than the one with a gun ....wtf angry

Arrow is based on characters in DC Comics. Green Arrow in the comics can easily shoot arrows faster than a gun. The show is supposed to emulate that.

[img]http://comicnewbies.files./2013/10/green-arrow-vs-harley-quinn-3.jpg[/img]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 16, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 12:19am On May 17, 2016
Clyde sef

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LeoFish92(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2016
bykebyke:
Fool grin grin

Bro please can you help me with the download link of Archer, in good quality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01am On May 17, 2016
LeoFish92:

Bro please can you help me with the download link of Archer, in good quality
I reckon you use an android,download MegaBox HD app and download Archer from the app.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 1:19am On May 17, 2016
Booty4me:
Shameless season 6
The Gallagher is one messed up family
what makes them a messed up family.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:39am On May 17, 2016
DanielGb:

what makes them a messed up family.
What doesn't?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tonymania(m): 4:32am On May 17, 2016
Does anybody know anything about the Originals? I want to know where thet stop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mylora: 8:34am On May 17, 2016
Would somebody be so kind and gracious as to provide me with a HD link to S06 E01 - last of GOT. The size should be 200mb upwards. Will greatly appreciate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2016
wow..just saw the trailer of episode 5 got...seems brann has warged in a way he seems trapped...saw d king of d white walkers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 17, 2016
dubylhover:
wow..just saw the trailer of episode 5 got...seems brann has warged in a way he seems trapped...saw d king of d white walkers
Wait..so each episode of GoT has its trailer?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Springz(f): 12:41pm On May 17, 2016
Person of Interest Season one, episode 14.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2016
bykebyke:

cool tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2016
bykebyke:

yes oo..episode by episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 17, 2016
Archer season 7 is finally here!!!! Waited so long for it. Up to episode 7 Sha...still awesome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 17, 2016
dubylhover:

yes oo..episode by episode
I didn't know they were that desperate.

Viewers are naturally supposed to be looking forward to the next episode,not Producers releasing trailers of the next episode so that viewers will look forward to it. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 17, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
Archer season 7 is finally here!!!! Waited so long for it. Up to episode 7 Sha...still awesome.
Currently at Season6.But I'm not gonna start 7 until it's completed. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2016
bykebyke:

Viewers are naturally supposed to be looking forward to the next episode,not Producers releasing trailers of the next episode so that viewers will look forward to it. grin grin
you can badmouht quatico or whatever
but GOT
please come and learn BTW lord baelish is back in style cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:18pm On May 17, 2016
bykebyke:

grin grin grin yea..but it worked on me oo..cant wait
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2016
bykebyke:

Almost all shows that I watch have promo trailers for every episode.
The Flash and Arrow both have promos too.
Every show has sef, except for Netflix shows where all episodes come out at once.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 17, 2016
Singapore1:
you can badmouht quatico or whatever
but GOT
please come and learn BTW lord baelish is back in style cool
Has he become anything tangible? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Nova15, Kennydollz(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.