Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3568448 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:46pm On May 18, 2016
bykebyke:
If I see this pose a million times,I would laugh 2million times..Lmao. grin grin grin
Ah...the elevator episode, that's a good episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sweetcocoa(f): 5:52pm On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

No I'm not and I probably wouldn't until it goes the way of the Dodo.

Yesterday you said: "I'm obsessed with Janey". I'm guessing you meant Jane the Virgin. How could I have missed the coffee on the wall. cheesy
You probably should, you just may end up loving it.

That's not what I meant.tongue

You just got yourself an assignment, go figure it out and get back to me. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 18, 2016
cao:

Ah...the elevator episode, that's a good episode.
Yeah grin grin..Any other Animation like Archer?Done with s6,7 is not yet complete.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:33pm On May 18, 2016
bykebyke:

Yeah grin grin..Any other Animation like Archer?Done with s6,7 is not yet complete.
I honestly can't really think of any, you could try watching some of Adam Reed's (creator of Archer and also the voice of Ray) other shows - Sealab 2021 & Frisky Dingo, I've watched the former, but I still haven't watched the latter... Oh! You could try The Venture Bros. I need to catch up on this one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2016
cao:
Person of Interest.
Every episode is just awesome.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 18, 2016
cao:

I honestly can't really think of any, you could try watching some of Adam Reed's (creator of Archer and also the voice of Ray) other shows - Sealab 2021 & Frisky Dingo, I've watched the former, but I still haven't watched the latter... Oh! You could try The Venture Bros. I need to catch up on this one.
Thanks..Just googled the emboldened,seems nice.cheesy cheesy I will try it!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:14pm On May 18, 2016
Please guys I need an awesome site where I can download HD series with pc tnx a user friendly site pls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:38pm On May 18, 2016
bykebyke:

Thanks..Just googled the emboldened,seems nice.cheesy cheesy I will try it!!
Hope you enjoy it. You'll probably like Brock Samson & enjoy the recurring theme of failure in the series.

Ultimatesammie:

Every episode is just awesome.
I'm definitely going to get the complete series on Blu-Ray later. Good good stuff.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 18, 2016
sweetcocoa:
You probably should, you just may end up loving it.

That's not what I meant.tongue

You just got yourself an assignment, go figure it out and get back to me. grin

Not until after I must have dealt with the welter of work on my plate. Piling on my agony now would only turn me into a gibbering-wreck!.

Assignment ko Assignment ni. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 18, 2016
___
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 18, 2016
BoboYekini:
Anyone seeing 'Better Call Saul'?
I just have this thing for slow burning series. Thought I'd enjoy 'The Americans', but it's just too fast paced for me. Especially for a period drama.

Na you o. Go see Rectify and Bloodline. The Leftovers as well. Shebi you like slow burning..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 18, 2016
bykebyke:

Try Rick and Morty, it's not like Archer but it's funny.
Just watch out for the grandpa's caustic jokes/jabs.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 18, 2016
The Night Manager....

Is anyone familiar with Gomorrah?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 18, 2016
Vorpal:

Try Rick and Morty, it's not like Archer but it's funny.
Just watch out for the grandpa's caustic jokes/jabs.
Interesting...Okay Thanks! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:23pm On May 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Please guys I need an awesome site where I can download HD series with pc tnx a user friendly site pls.
anyone? Cc koice?? darkenedrebel?? Bykebyke?? embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
anyone? Cc koice?? darkenedrebel?? Bykebyke?? embarassed
Can't be of help,I do not download my series from websites.So I basically do not know any.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:34pm On May 18, 2016
bykebyke:

Can't be of help,I do not download my series from websites.So I basically do not know any.
hmm curious where do u watch from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
hmm curious where do u watch from?
I watch from my droid,and download from an application.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 18, 2016
am watching revenge season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:11pm On May 18, 2016
Vickyydera:
am watching revenge season 1.
Am weak undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Am weak undecided
Now you know how I feel when someone mentions Quantico. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:19pm On May 18, 2016
bykebyke:

Now you know how I feel when someone mentions Quantico. grin grin
lmao grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 18, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
anyone? Cc kice?? darkenedrebel?? Bykbyke?? embarassed

Check watchmovie24 or movieberry.

I watch my series live so I can't really be of help in this area. Use the Google search engine in ferreting them out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:29pm On May 18, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Check watchmovie24 or movieberry.

I watch my series live so I can't really be of help in this area. Use the Google search engine in ferreting them out.
tnx dear
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:59am On May 19, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Am weak undecided
why
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 1:39am On May 19, 2016
Wentworth sea 4 don' show sha.. Neva knew
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 3:12am On May 19, 2016
Anyone watching Bates Motel here? I think I was lost in what happened in the last episode?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:39am On May 19, 2016
Isn't Arrow script just wonderful?

You find the hideout for a terrorist that wants to blow the world to hell and what do you do?

Do you relay that crucial information to world authorities so they could stop him?
Nah!

Do you send enough men in to to fight him?
Nah!

Instead you send a guy with 24 arrows and his side kick who has just one pistol to fight this terrorist with an army.

Bravo, Greg Berlanti, you have joined producers who believe their audience are world class mumus.

Before I forget, there is a gaping hole the size of UNIBEN in an American city, and there are no emergency services present.
I'm not counting Oliver, he is really stupid to have tried to take down an army by himself.

P.S. Is it just me or are all Ghost members useless in a fight?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17am On May 19, 2016
Elparaiso:
Isn't Arrow script just wonderful?

You find the hideout for a terrorist that wants to blow the world to hell and what do you do?

Do you relay that crucial information to world authorities so they could stop him?
Nah!

Do you send enough men in to to fight him?
Nah!

Instead you send a guy with 24 arrows and his side kick who has just one pistol to fight this terrorist with an army.

Bravo, Greg Berlanti, you have joined producers who believe their audience are world class mumus.

Before I forget, there is a gaping hole the size of UNIBEN in an American city, and there are no emergency services present.
I'm not counting Oliver, he is really stupid to have tried to take down an army by himself.

P.S. Is it just me or are all Ghost members useless in a fight?
Lmao. grin cheesy grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnoel(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2016
Pls, can I get a linked to download Tyler Perry's "if loving you is wrong"...and "the haves and haves not"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On May 19, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
tnx dear

You're welcome.

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (2831) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ozemestats(m), efe2nath, TheStrongest and 2 guest(s)