Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509931 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 11:33am On Sep 01, 2016
dubylhover:

I don't think there uld b a season 2,i actually like how it ended..there are so mmany cold cases...you can't solve all crimes...i think its left for the viewera to make up their own theory as to who really killed andrea
Theory? OK! Who do you think was responsible for her death? Her step father or her boy friend? Can't remember d dudes name. The guy that was seen on security cameras.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2016
noob03saibot:

Theory? OK! Who do you think was responsible for her death? Her step father or her boy friend? Can't remember d dudes name. The guy that was seen on security cameras.

Honestly im still skeptical about naz's innocence grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Bratking:

I respectfully disagree. it's the justice system we're talking about here. there will always be doubt, doesn't matter who's guilty or not. I think they want you to draw up your own conclusions. i already did..it's hale. reasons: violent tendencies and being at the scene of the crime in the night of the gruesome deed.

Yes exactly my point.d justice system is really flawed..i think it's easier for defense attorneys than prosecution cos every shade of reasonable doubt has to b erased...
Its just left for us to decide..I actually feel it might b naz...let's not forget,he can't exactly tell what happened at d time of death...it could b d effect of d drugs,but like john stones said,they don't have to find the killer but just give some valid points why it mày not b naz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PunterTim(m): 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rogue! Anyone seen this one?

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
dubylhover:

Honestly im still skeptical about naz's innocence grin
Lol! Yeah! Me too. It got to a time that he even doubted himself. When that crazy female lawyer quoted prophet Muhammed, saying hurry with your legs to those who need help. And when she asked, why he didn't call 911 to help the lady. In fact, they should have pitied us by revealing to us what really went down after nazir blacked out. I am too curious

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
dubylhover:

Yes exactly my point.d justice system is really flawed..i think it's easier for defense attorneys than prosecution cos every shade of reasonable doubt has to b erased...
Its just left for us to decide..I actually feel it might b naz...let's not forget,he can't exactly tell what happened at d time of death...it could b d effect of d drugs,but like john stones said,they don't have to find the killer but just give some valid points why it mày not b naz
I never suspected naz.

reasons: they said the eyes is the window to the soul and naz's was an open a book as it gets. his eyes is not a dead eyes of a psycho murderer, his was an eyes of a bewildered young man that woke up abruptly from a nightmare only to discover it was all too real.
sure he doubted himself, who wouldn't? the mind plays tricks on people esp when when all odds are stacked against the person. many convicts are in jail today not because they were guilty but because they bowed down to the pressure & hence confessed to a crime they didn't commit.

if naz had killed the girl, how come he wasn't covered in blood? how come he acted so naively/foolishly by grabbing a knife covered in blood before freeing the scene? how come he forgot his inhaler? his actions screamed shock, bewilderment, panic and most importantly innocence. a psycho would have calmly cleanup after himself even if he didn't know when he committed the murder. naz isn't a psycho, just a frustrated Pakistani-american student living in a city that doesn't like him because of his ancestry, that's all. I'm glad he was let go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
noob03saibot:

Done and dusted? They should try that o. Who killed the girl? We were not told. Did the detective and the other lawyer, get the boy friend who was a suspect? We were not told. What happened to nadir and his lawyer, the young lady? Did they work something out? Abeg, too many loose ends at the end of that first season

lolol..it's over man, season one is over. loose ends yes, but the primacy "naz plot" has been dealt with. all other subplots are secondary and doesn't matter much in the general scheme of things. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bratking:

I never suspected naz.

reasons: they said the eyes is the window to the soul and naz's was an open a book as it gets. his eyes is not a dead eyes of a psycho murderer, his was an eyes of a bewildered young man that woke up abruptly from a nightmare only to discover it was all too real.
sure he doubted himself, who wouldn't? the mind plays tricks on people esp when when all odds are stacked against the person. many convicts are in jail today not because they were guilty but because they bowed down to the pressure & hence confessed to a crime they didn't commit.

if naz had killed the girl, how come he wasn't covered in blood? how come he acted so naively/foolishly by grabbing a knife covered in blood before freeing the scene? how come he forgot his inhaler? his actions screamed shock, bewilderment, panic and most importantly innocence. a psycho would have calmly cleanup after himself even if he didn't know when he committed the murder. naz isn't a psycho, just a frustrated Pakistani-american student living in a city that doesn't like him because of his ancestry, that's all. I'm glad he was let go.
Why was he not covered in blood? Very good question. But the other questions, naaaah! Remember there was a lot of drugs involved hence, he won't have known what he was doing at the time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
noob03saibot:

Why was he not covered in blood? Very good question. But the other questions, naaaah! Remember there was a lot of drugs involved hence, he won't have known what he was doing at the time.

when he woke up he was "sober". he certainly knew what he was doing right then and he chose to not only grab a blood-stained knife but to keep it in his jacket. that's not exactly a smartest move from a murderer trying to evade arrest. a murderer would have left the knife at the scene of the crime knowing it wouldn't matter anyway since he wasn't in the system, grab his inhaler and beat it. naz did exactly the opposite. he did what an innocent guy in a wrong place and time would have done. hell, I would have fared far worse if I were in his shoes, I would have forgotten the taxi packed in the street!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bratking:

when he woke up he was "sober". he certainly know what he was doing right then and he chose to not only grab a blood-stained knife but to keep it in his jacket. that's not exactly a smartest move from a murderer trying to evade arrest. a murderer would have left the knife at the scene of the crime knowing it wouldn't matter anyway since he wasn't in the system, grab his inhaler and beat it. naz did exactly the opposite. he did what an innocent guy in a wrong place and time would have done. hell, I would have fared far worse if I were in his shoes, I would have forgotten the taxi packed in the street!
Hahahahahahaha! Would v forgotten the taxi parked in the street. Your points are well laid out. Reason along your line a bit. Any idea when the season two ll be on TV screens?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2016
noob03saibot:
Hahahahahahaha! Would v forgotten the taxi parked in the street. Your points are well laid out. Reason along your line a bit. Any idea when the season two ll be on TV screens?
hbo hasn't said anything on the matter as of yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin jxt finished Last ship 3 episode 11----

Intriguing I must say..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
the honourable woman

my oh my! this is the best shiit i have watched since breaking bad. and to think I stumbled upon it entirely by accident! some things are truly meant to be. cheesy

this show is riveting!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yungidris(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
Best comedy Black_ish

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 2:26am On Sep 02, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin grin
u just seeing it??..I wan laff craze wen I watch am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 02, 2016
iyke1989:
u just seeing it??..I wan laff craze wen I watch am
grin cheesy grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by angelique1(f): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
Best show LEGIT season 1,2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
the honourable woman making mad sense.

who do you trust? we all have secrets. we all tell lies just to keep them from each other and from ourselves..but sometimes..something can happen that leaves you no choice than to reveal it..to let the world know who you really are..your true self.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
Narcos S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
dubylhover:

What? I dunno what you were expecting but it was really good for me..its shows true realism not some dramatic ending..I think there are huge lessons to b learnt about the judicial system there...Ilove the wway it ended..not actually knowing who the killer was..the doubt of detective fox,the closing statement of john stones was actually brilliant...
I don't really want to know who the killer is but there were so many loose ends like what later happened between Nas and his lawyer? Did the detective and the lawyer follow up the other suspect or they just let him go? So many questions but I know for sure that Nas didn't kill the girl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Alfred234:

I don't really want to know who the killer is but there were so many loose ends like what later happened between Nas and his lawyer? Did the detective and the lawyer follow up the other suspect or they just let him go? So many questions but I know for sure that Nas didn't kill the girl

Yes so many unanswered questions...but how are you certain it wasn't nas when he himself ddoesn't know..he cud have multiple personality disorder for all we know grin cheesy making him not knowing he killed her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
dubylhover:

Yes so many unanswered questions...but how are you certain it wasn't nas when he himself ddoesn't know..he cud have multiple personality disorder for all we know grin cheesy making him not knowing he killed her
For me i think Naz is innocent,irrespective of how he changed from 0 to 360 in prison, he is the only one that doesnt have a motive in killing andrea, that alone is something.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
Bratking:

I respectfully disagree. it's the justice system we're talking about here. there will always be doubt, doesn't matter who's guilty or not. I think they want you to draw up your own conclusions. i already did..it's hale. reasons: violent tendencies and being at the scene of the crime in the night of the gruesome deed.
I have drawn my own conclusion on who the killer is and its neither Nas nor the black guy at the gas station... its between her stepfather and Hale because she was stabbed 22 times the same number as her age and its only someone who knows her well that can do that to her... Nas didn't even know her name not to talk of her age neither did the black guy... I think I agree with your conclusion that Hale killed her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
dubylhover:

Who ever killed her knew her well to stab her 22 times the same number as her age... Nas didn't even know her age
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Elparaiso:
Narcos S2
You just like rush sha. undecided undecided

Better watch and close mouth,I no wan see any spoiler for here. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Now watching "Stranger Things"
I was skeptical at first but now am really enjoying it.. Nice show!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
bykebyke:

You just like rush sha. undecided undecided

Better watch and close mouth,I no wan see any spoiler for here. grin grin

LOL, na you even tell me say e dey come out na. Anyhow, I'm watching it till next week. So you would have finished it before me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, na you even tell me say e dey come out na. Anyhow, I'm watching it till next week. So you would have finished it before me.
Okay cool. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
How the fvck do I stop watching PLL? This show's been annoying me for a while now, yet I'm still watching, just what is wrong with the writer's of this series for feck's sakes? I need help guys, I really need to stop, someone tell me how. angry angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
bykebyke:

Okay cool. grin grin

NO SPOILERS O. Na ona dey finish one season in a night
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

NO SPOILERS O. Na ona dey finish one season in a night
Lmao. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: hayzed1090 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.