Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,566 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525329 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
repogirl: This spartacus sounds tempting but too much yeye nonsense for my eyes abeg.A new series Viking just started, ratings for it are good. Is sherlock season 3 out forreal? Bin Seriously waiting for that one.

that suits ending was horrible, soon Luis Litt will also know his secret and u can be sure harvey would be mad as hell when he finds out rachel knows and mike and rachel? really?
legend of the seeker? hmm thot dat one ended,will like to see howit will be ressurected.
Who's watching lost girl?
lost girl yeah following dat series..jst finished watching d last release couple of hrs ago
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
missblanche: Watching touch S1 and the S2 i got ain't complete..pls any ideas about other new series..i want interresting series plzzzzzz!!!thank u smiley
hi ma lady well there many series out there u jst have to choose the one dat suits u,anyway, check out these series
pretty little liars
arrow
beauty and the beast
hart of dixie
vampire diaries
carrie diaries(new series..teenage series sha)
once upon a time(fairy tale)
revenge
fallin skies
teen wolve
suits
mentalist and person of interest!..these are my top cool series!..though u cnt take away vampires diaries as my best series now..smallville is over! Cw network series are SIMPLY AMAZING!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dastudent(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
New Girl
Arrow
Californication
Shameless
House of lies
How I met your mother
All latest episodes of the above.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammy329(m): 4:49am On Mar 20, 2013
One piece episode 585, bleach 254, fringe season 5, gossip girls season 4

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2013
2 Broke Girls S02 E19
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chy4luv: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2013
Please where can I watch desperate housewives free? I have finished watching the ones on you tube.
I really enjoyed it. Thanks in advance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
Spartacus S03 E08
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
aieromon: Spartacus S03 E08
ARROW EP17 SEASON 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by repogirl(f): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2013
kingsilly:
ARROW EP17 SEASON 1

Hehehe, return of the psycho exgirlfriend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ray1251(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
enjoying person of interest season 2 which i believe i will finish today,pls any suggestion on another film i should watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ray1251(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
chy4luv: Please where can I watch desperate housewives free? I have finished watching the ones on you tube.
I really enjoyed it. Thanks in advance
you can download over 300 season film from fztvseries .mobi i separated the website so they dont ban me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ray1251: you can download over 300 season film from fztvseries .mobi i separated the website so they dont ban me
and MEDIATVZONE for pc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eghost247(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Californication
House of Lies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
aieromon: Spartacus S03 E08

And Crixus, the undefeated Gaul and Champion of Capua; the pride of the house of Batiatus was put to the sword upon Tiberius' sword in honour of the name of Marcus Crassus. He parted ways with Spartacus upon breaking words of a honour so desired. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
Pls does anyone knw any other mobile tv series site apart from fz and mobserie?..those huge mkv ones carries too much data..after now dem go sey na HD..pls oh anyone dat have post oh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ray1251(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2013
starting to download revolution,has anyone watched that film? cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2013
revolution is wack oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
kingsilly: revolution is wack oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
what made it wack?..mtcheew smh! Abegi me jst finished watching d new episode of revolution! S1 ep 11,and touch 2 ep 8.still chilling for spartacus and b and b,and vp diaries..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ray1251(m): 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
revolution season1 ep 1-5 downloaded,i just started ep1.the beginning grin looks sweet to me,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MichaelMyers: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
How I Met Your Mother
Supernatural
American Horror Story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
mr.drizzy:
what made it wack?..mtcheew smh! Abegi me jst finished watching d new episode of revolution! S1 ep 11,and touch 2 ep 8.still chilling for spartacus and b and b,and vp diaries..

drizzy dat revolution no make sense nahh..it started well buh lack thirst around ep5 i stopped watching around ep8
touch onpoiint jooorr...buh e go pain if dat lady die<amilia male>
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2013
The pacific
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2013
kingsilly:

drizzy dat revolution no make sense nahh..it started well buh lack thirst around ep5 i stopped watching around ep8
touch onpoiint jooorr...buh e go pain if dat lady die<amilia male>
hmm.yep.bt revolution is cool nah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ray1251(m): 7:28am On Mar 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
hmm.yep.bt revolution is cool nah
i didnt even like the film i stop on ep5 starting to download how i met your mother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:55am On Mar 27, 2013
Ray1251: i didnt even like the film i stop on ep5 starting to download how i met your mother
SOMEONE THAT SHARE MY PLIGHT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2013
Ray1251: i didnt even like the film i stop on ep5 starting to download how i met your mother
nawao bt it was rated 6.5 on imbd..anyhow sha.d series is some how.compared to the falling skies and tera nova..i dnt even understood why dey stopped tera nova..smh..

Ha u just started to download how i met ur mother ha! Boss ur on a long thing oh *HIMM* is in s9 abi wetin sef.me i havnt watched supernatural bt once i heard its in s9 i lost interes in it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by repogirl(f): 10:10am On Mar 27, 2013
That supernatural sef. Watched season one and started getting really bad dreams and nightmares. Anyone know whats happening with Haven? Is it cancelled, stopped at season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luluvich(m): 12:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
nawao bt it was rated 6.5 on imbd..anyhow sha.d series is some how.compared to the falling skies and tera nova..i dnt even understood why dey stopped tera nova..smh..

Ha u just started to download how i met ur mother ha! Boss ur on a long thing oh *HIMM* is in s9 abi wetin sef.me i havnt watched supernatural bt once i heard its in s9 i lost interes in it

terra Nova was cancelled due to ratings. it cost $6 million per episode and not too many people were watching it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2013
Luluvich:

terra Nova was cancelled due to ratings. it cost $6 million per episode and not too many people were watching it.
ha 6million for just 1ep. Ha boss u sure! Its quite cost,anyway looking at the custom and setting of the series it myt be up to.#whoknows#
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2013
Currently enjoying 'The Following, Vegas, Cult and Grimm.'
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
Mcleo007: Currently enjoying 'The Following, Vegas, Cult and Grimm.'
is vegas nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
is vegas nice

To my standard, yes! I'll rate it 6.5 on a scale of 1-10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Saladdin, Crownofwealth(m)