Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511915 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2013
thatz a way to make season finale
PERSON OF INTEREST SEASON2 EP22
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 10, 2013
The vampire diaries season 4

True blood season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 1:35pm On May 13, 2013
PLZ i need seasoned guyz dat know what a REAL SERIES is all abt to help me:
i hav watched 24, prisonbreak, lost (those 3 are my best eva), spartacus, legend of the seeker, etc...i have heard of GOT, Vampire diaries, arrow so i may check them out soon BUT
list 4 me GOOD-GOOD-GOOD series dat wud not bore me like my 3 eva best series.....tankz
n.b. I don't need any korean series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by biolabee(m): 1:57pm On May 13, 2013
Dragon Riders of Berk Season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2013
Nairaland=info:
i hav watched 24, prisonbreak, lost (those 3 are my best eva), spartacus, legend of the seeker, etc...i have heard of GOT, Vampire diaries, arrow so i may check them out soon BUT
list 4 me GOOD-GOOD-GOOD series dat wud not bore me like my 3 eva best series.....tankz

Check these:
Arrow (interesting)
Once upon a time (if you don't mind fairy tale epics. But this one was done for mature viewing)
Vegas
Touch
Transporter (though, series has been discontinued. It was worth the while)
Revenge
Hannibal
Walking dead
Grimm
Game of thrones
Keeping up with the kardashians (I'm a fan) wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2013
Just finished watching Bosten Legal s5 e13....really glad that i got to see the end of this series,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:58pm On May 15, 2013
Nairaland=info:
These are my best in order of likeness
Breaking bad
sopranoes
Greys anatomy
Desparate housewives
mordern family
homeland security
prison break
The Event
merlin
game of thrones
sex&the city
no ordinary family
Dexter
Criminal minds
CSI
Army wives
spartacus
scandal
The suit
The traveler
Revenge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2013
Nairaland=info:
Breaking bad
sopranoes
Fringe
Greys anatomy
Desparate housewives
Glee
mordern family
homeland security
prison break
The Event
make it or break it
merlin
game of thrones
sex&the city
House
no ordinary family
Dexter
Criminal minds
CSI
Army wives
Brothers and sisters
Tudors
The Borgias
scandal
The suit
The traveler
Dirty sexy money
Revenge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On May 16, 2013
First post Here!

Currently: The Mentalist

Series I liked:
The Storm (La Tormenta)
Jenny and Johnny
embarassed I have forgotten the rest o....
Work has taken over! cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 6:08pm On May 16, 2013
^ what season of the mentalist are you on? I'm currently on season 5.

Watching Young Justice season 2. I'm also watching The Cosby Show season 4, an old but lovely classic. How I manage to live a life despite all this TV surprises me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2013
Modern Family Season 4 Episode 23
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darray(m): 5:27am On May 19, 2013
Y'all should try out Da Vinci's Demons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 6:21am On May 19, 2013
Bawss1: ^ what season of the mentalist are you on? I'm currently on season 5.

Watching Young Justice season 2. I'm also watching The Cosby Show season 4, an old but lovely classic. How I manage to live a life despite all this TV surprises me.
good question undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babymiles(f): 2:23pm On May 19, 2013
Iris S3
Fringe S3
Hellcat S2
Missing - waiting for S2
Faith S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On May 19, 2013
Bawss1: ^ what season of the mentalist are you on? I'm currently on season 5.

currently on season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 5:20pm On May 21, 2013
Babymiles: Iris S3
Fringe S3
Hellcat S2
Missing - waiting for S2
Faith S2

Please, whats it about?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Booty4me: 8:45am On May 22, 2013
PLEASE HELP... SINCE I WATCHED PRISON BREAK

I FIND IT VERY HARD WATCHING OTHER SERIES cry

IS ANYONE PASSING TRU THESE?

IS THERE ANY OTHER SERIES THAT LIKE PB?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afokstoomuci(m): 10:30pm On May 22, 2013
Babymiles: Iris S3
Fringe S3
Hellcat S2
Missing - waiting for S2
Faith S2
iris season 3 wat of athena.Wat did dy act in season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babymiles(f): 12:07am On May 25, 2013
afokstoomuci: iris season 3 wat of athena.Wat did dy act in season 3

I have not seen Athena... In Iris s3, we saw new characters except for the man with the white hair (forgotten his name). And the story line is quite similar with dat of s1n2. But hoping to get to understand d whole scenerio in s4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by raeez(m): 3:06am On May 25, 2013
Nairaland=info:
try suit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by raeez(m): 3:08am On May 25, 2013
Jade William:
Breaking bad
sopranoes
Greys anatomy
Desparate housewives
mordern family
homeland security
prison break
The Event
merlin
game of thrones
sex&the city
no ordinary family
Dexter
Criminal minds
CSI
Army wives
spartacus
scandal
The suit
The traveler
Revenge
u get work so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afokstoomuci(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2013
Babymiles:

I have not seen Athena... In Iris s3, we saw new characters except for the man with the white hair (forgotten his name). And the story line is quite similar with dat of s1n2. But hoping to get to understand d whole scenerio in s4.
d same with arthena s1 nd 2.d same president JO,d actor girl.U wil undertand it wan u watch it.It very interesting even more than iris
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teeluv(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2013
Greys anatomy
Suits.

Waiting for Graceland to continue...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BB013(m): 9:51pm On May 26, 2013
24 S1-8
Prison break S1-5
Desperate housewives S1-8
Alias S1-4
Dark blues S1-2
Burn notice S1-4
Carlifunification S1-4
Kyle XY S1-4or5 as d case maybe
Ghost whisper S1
Fear itself S1
Ware house 13 S1
Mentalist S1-2
Tudors S1-3
Demons S1
Happer's island S1
Terminator S1-2
Sanctuary S1 worst series I ve watched
Kings S1-2
Above suspicion S1
Chuck S1-6
Jake S1
The event S1
The firm S1
Suits S1-2
The missing S1
Vanished S1
My own worst enemy S1
Merlyn S1-3
Legend of the seeker S1-2
Spartacus S1-3
The unit S1-5
Lost S1-6
Ringer S1
Revenge S1
Game of throne S1-3
Vampire dairies S1-4
Strike back S1-2
The listener S1-3
Home land S1-2
Flash point S1-2
Flash forward S1
Sleeper cell S1-2
Arrow S1-2
Full moon S1
Traveler S1
V S1-2
Fringe S1-3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BB013(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2013
Hawai five o S1-5
Witch blade S1-2 I wldnt advice my enemy to watch this
Common law S1
True blood S1 didnt finish it
One tree hill S1-8
They re just too much that I cant remember their title.. chai!!! Only me na don watch all these. I need deliverance..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obidiella: 10:04pm On May 26, 2013
@ Topic.
The Walking Dead S2
Lying Game S3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BB013(m): 8:42am On May 27, 2013
Booty4me: PLEASE HELP... SINCE I WATCHED PRISON BREAK

I FIND IT VERY HARD WATCHING OTHER SERIES cry

IS ANYONE PASSING TRU THESE?

IS THERE ANY OTHER SERIES THAT LIKE PB?

Justied. You might wanna try that. The first episode is captivating
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jacques1(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2013
Shameless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babymiles(f): 6:19am On May 28, 2013
afokstoomuci: d same with arthena s1 nd 2.d same president JO,d actor girl.U wil undertand it wan u watch it.It very interesting even more than iris

k. will try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebiye55(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2013
currently watching

1. Defiance s1

2. Rogue s1

quite interesting, both
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 10:55pm On May 28, 2013
Spartacus:Vengeance-Season 2 E6 and E7.Will download others later.Mehn mobseries.tk make sense die! Userfriendly and well updated.No dull moment again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 10:39am On May 29, 2013
Just finished downloading Spartacus season 2 E7-E10.Remains Season 3 E1-E10.No time o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Donvic4u(m) and 3 guest(s)