Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521611 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
Elparaiso:

#$&@ you.
LOL. Chuck no hold anything back.
Oh. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2016
So no 1 is watching notorious ??

It's one hell of a show

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
Westworld is a very good TV show, the concept is amazing, the acting and storyline has been good. Looking forward to it getting nominated for an Emmy award and winning..
No one here can tell you what Westworld is all about because it defies logic, you just have to see it yourself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
lafuria1:
Westworld is a very good TV show, the concept is amazing, the acting and storyline has been good. Looking forward to it getting nominated for an Emmy award and winning..
No one here can tell you what Westworld is all about because it defies logic, you just have to see it yourself.

I am still on S1 E1. So far its been boring. Maybe I need to force myself to continue watching it. Its a bit laid back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
DEIFIED:
Men its not easy waiting for the next episode of blacklist and designated survival.

In addition to these two, I have been following lethal weapons, Z nation, Walking dead, Queen sugar, Queen of the South(Been weeks they haven't released another episode).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 8:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hueyreckless0007:
Netflix spent $100 Million on this series. Hope its worth it

Now watching S01E01

The crown
which site did you download this from ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
Kirinwa:

I am still on S1 E1. So far its been boring. Maybe I need to force myself to continue watching it. Its a bit laid back.

Finish the first episode and second episode, if you don't like, then you won't like it,.

Honestly I continued the show because I was curious what the show was all about, explanation came in episode 5 and 6.
I can explain what the show is all about presently, I just fear I might ruin it for some people here.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2016
Still on Being Human US season 4. So cool...a little emotional tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2016
lafuria1:
Westworld is amazing.. those HOSTS are waking up! I think Arnold's "Consciousness" experiment actually worked before he died..Dr Robert tho, he can control these hosts with his mind.. how couldnt he know Dolores was lieing to him? in episode 5 she is very very conscious or maybe Arnold isn't dead?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
omowumeee:
Westworld is amazing.. those HOSTS are waking up! I think Arnold's "Consciousness" experiment actually worked before he died..Dr Robert tho, he can control these hosts with his mind.. how couldnt he know Dolores was lieing to him? in episode 5 she is very very conscious or maybe Arnold isn't dead?
You are right, very possible, who could be stealing data from the Westworld town?
What I found interesting was Dolores lying, they don't lie since the y can't feel and have no shame. Bernard knows, he wants to see how it goes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
lafuria1:

You are right, very possible, who could be stealing data from the Westworld town?
What I found interesting was Dolores lying, they don't lie since the y can't feel and have no shame. Bernard knows, he wants to see how it goes.
there's a theory that suggest Bernard could be a host too..Yes, who is stealing data n what for?? what's at the center of the Maze?,why is the man in black (Guest) looking for it?? I loved dr roberts show of power.. did you notice after his meeting with the man in black, the piano started playing on its own? He controls everything in the park with his mind Host or not..except guests
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 9:40am On Nov 06, 2016
So Humans is back.

Just started Brooklyn 99 and loving it.

Have designated survivor on standby.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
please guys, is the series.. POWER.. worth it..
can it really compete with. EMPIRE?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Chilling with The Simpsons before taking a major L or W or D by 8:45.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
.blindspot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
krattoss:

LOOL. Da fuq is EMPIRE?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2016
omowumeee:
which site did you download this from ?

dl.my-film.org/serial/The%20Crown/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2016
Darey00:

LOOL. Da fuq is EMPIRE?

what do u mean? are u tryna say POWER is better than EMPIRE CU's I totally disagree
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2016
lafuria1:

Finish the first episode and second episode, if you don't like, then you won't like it,.

Honestly I continued the show because I was curious what the show was all about, explanation came in episode 5 and 6.
I can explain what the show is all about presently, I just fear I might ruin it for some people here.

True, currently on episode 4, enjoying it so far, anyone who liked Downtown Abbey should enjoy this too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kolade354(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

what do u mean? are u tryna say POWER is better than EMPIRE CU's I totally disagree
Power shit on empire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Kolade354:
Power shit on empire.

No insults o...u no sure
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mizzyapreel: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
is there no one watching BERLIN STATION? that series is dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

power is better than empire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
mizzyapreel:
is there no one watching BERLIN STATION? that series is dope

they take too much time to upload..still on epi 3 for sometime..its good sha....its not that great,but its quite good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
Darey00:
power is better than empire

u don't know God for saying that

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
omowumeee:
Have you seen the Last episode? Episode 6, what you were thinking about Arnold is correct.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
I don't pray to stop was watching Lucious Lyon..the guy is just good; the way he talks, stands, laughs ...I just love him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
lafuria1:

Have you seen the Last episode? Episode 6, what you were thinking about Arnold is correct.
not yet.. Arnold is alive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
StrafordSTONES:

Power is deep n more realistic..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by okooloyun1(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2016
krattoss:

Power is better by far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 3:14am On Nov 08, 2016
krattoss:

is there an empire where there is no power? lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 5:04am On Nov 08, 2016
krattoss:

Empire my black arrss....

Don't even compare it Power wiv that Indian show 'Empire..

dem no be mate..

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.