Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520549 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2016
kinggogo:
Hmm dis Thursday we'll finally c who died in d fire in how to get away with murder fall finale.

So Wes will actually sell Annalise out shocked

After everything she's done 4 him

Smh

I think Nate is the one in the fire...

As for Wes talking to the police about Annalise I think it's a plan between him and Annalise. Let's just wait and see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2016
Where do i start 4rm ??

She helped him gain admission into d school, e killed her husband buh she covered it up instead of turning him in, when wes's mother died, annalise made sure e went to a gud foster home and lest u forget she also lost her child while trying to help his mother win a case.

So wes has no ryt to sell out, cuz it's all his fault
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jadonjack:

I love funny movies or shows with action in it. On a scale of 1-10,how will yu rate the action in the show?

I really need to know before i start following

The action is not always present and when it is there it isn't like those in movies. 5/10 for action.

Jadonjack:

Arrow is starting to piss me, how the fork did Lance gt the kind strength to be a vigilante all of a sudden, as i recall, he wasn't much of a fighter even when very active in SCPD
I just hope they have a better explanation fr dat

Yeah, I had to read blogs because of that revelation. Turns out that Prometheus might just be framing Lance. Besides, Arrow will never shoe you he villain until the middle of the season. We never reach anywhere for now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
iykekelvins:
I'm a Sci-fi freak, help with some suggestions

Plus action series too..

Just try Westworld. It is za bomb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreydoe(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2016
Elparaiso:
I'm not really an amine fan, but the demon that made me watch DEATH NOTE by mistake was sent from God. Death Note is the shii, aswear.

Designated Survivor, Blacklist were nice this week.
Big Bang theory really made me laugh.
As for Arrow, you better start making sense.

Lethal weapon and Big Bang theory had the best lines this week.

Lucifer is still going strong. I just can't wait till Chloe realises her roommate is a demon. Na to die remain o.

Flash no air this week, blame Trump(Oloshi 1 of Oloriburuku town).

please which site can i download this Dead Note abeg?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Dreydoe:

I'm not sure bro.
You can try Ganool cc, Shaanig com, Uplodin ir,

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2016
Elparaiso:

Just try Westworld. It is za bomb.
Thanks boss..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Jadonjack:
I really did not know wat I have bn missing till i was forced to start following GOT by a friend, Infact he gave me all the six seasons cos he wanted me to watch it so badly.

I just finished season one, and now i feel like getting my friend arrested cos he did not introduce it to me earlier.

The show is dope mehn!!!
When you get to season three you will become addicted. One of the best show of all time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by calliope(f): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
mkmyers45:

what exactly did she do for him?

Like seriously? undecided

I bet after this she'd have to learn the hard way.. People are "crappy" and Annalise was dumb enough not to see wes for who he truly was.. Blinded by compassion and love. Now she might have to draw blood to survive this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2016
Did Scream Queens get cancelled or something?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2016
These series worth the time?

The Exorcist
Ash and Evil Dead
Power
Lethal Weapon
Chance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:50am On Nov 14, 2016
Supergirl.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:06am On Nov 14, 2016
2 Broke Girls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 9:22am On Nov 14, 2016
tunnex190:
Did Scream Queens get cancelled or something?
Scream Queens returns this Wednesday

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2016
StrafordSTONES:
just finished watching Suits season 06

I must confess, it had a nice ending

kudos to the people that made it

Fantastic show. Enjoyed every bit of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Fantastic show. Enjoyed every bit of it.

yes...I love the it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Garriijebu77: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
The affairs is back....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
Garriijebu77:
The affairs is back....

I thought it will air on Sunday?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2016
lafuria1:

Have you seen the Last episode? Episode 6, what you were thinking about Arnold is correct.
Bernard is a host! I knew it! this Dr Robert eheen...Am not understanding oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KOLZY(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2016
Odkboy23:
Arrow
Designated survivor
American horror story
Class
Modern family
Supergirl(this weeks episode is their best episode yet)
Empire
The Crown
Lethal weapon

minus Empire... i will manage supergirl

all other are Anointed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timothy3113(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2016
no be only buhari sabi d other room
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timothy3113(m): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2016
other room

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dreydoe:
Go kissanime dot com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreydoe(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2016
Mutaino7:

Go kissanime dot com
Thanks buh site ain't workn on ucweb mini downloader..Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
teen wolf returns tomorrow
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2016
Rewatching Young Justice.
So happy we're getting Season 3...Yes!!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
[size=30pt] All hail Dr Ford! [/size]
Westworld is the shii.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2016
Dreydoe:
Thanks buh site ain't workn on ucweb mini downloader..Thanks
it doesn't work on any mini browser. use PC instead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omowumeee(f): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2016
Elparaiso:
[size=30pt] All hail Dr Ford! [/size]
Westworld is the shii.......
Nothing is what it seems
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2016
omowumeee:
Nothing is what it seems

The "Bernard is a host" theory has been online since the second episode, like everyone knew. The way it was revealed is what blows my mind. As in, the manipulation that led to Teresa's death. It just makes me wonder if Ford has other spies and how he plans to use them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JigsawKillah(m): 10:45pm On Nov 14, 2016
how did y'all managed to displace bykebyke and his fighting mate?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Viking007(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2016
The Walking Dead. S7 E4.

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Erenjp and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.