Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549223 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dynamo007(m): 1:31am On Dec 02, 2016
Guys plz deres a site I got here for downloading 480p and above video quality series but hv lost it its lyk fardadownload layout.... Something lyk upload.dr/series something........ Could someone plz just help me out....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2016
dynamo007:
Guys plz deres a site I got here for downloading 480p and above video quality series but hv lost it its lyk fardadownload layout.... Something lyk upload.dr/series something........ Could someone plz just help me out....

dl.uplodin.ir/Serial
dl.uplodin.ir/Film

Note The S And F Of Serial And Film Respectively, Must Be In Capital Letter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dynamo007(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2016
rawdpiper:

dl.uplodin.ir/Serial
dl.uplodin.ir/Film

Note The S And F Of Serial And Film Respectively, Must Be In Capital Letter.
Alas tnkz a lot bro.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
BREAKING BAD season 5... greatest series ever...(Jesse Pinkman my guy)

Make it or break it season 2(Emily kmetko)

Lucifer season 2(Lucifer himself)

blind spot season 3(none)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Me patientlyyyy waiting on when dey'll kill off Iris angry angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 12:50am On Dec 03, 2016
1. How good is this pirate series~~~Black Sails

2. From Dusk to Dawn

Shld I download them

N.B. Whoever has a cheap tokunbo 1 Terabyte Xternal Drive to sell shld let me know....cos I need another Android first so I need a cheaper Drive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 5:18am On Dec 03, 2016
Mehn this Airtel nite browsing has gotten worse in my area....
This problem started since the day they wanted to stop the plan as @ 30th Nov;

1. The connection is always on Data Off almost every min
2. Browsing got slower than snail~~~more ever than before

Is anybody noticing that from Airtel----i would have used the yellow idiots but their mast has prob for yrs for my side

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 5:48am On Dec 03, 2016
landinfo:
Mehn this Airtel nite browsing has gotten worse in my area....
This problem started since the day they wanted to stop the plan as @ 30th Nov;

1. The connection is always on Data Off almost every min
2. Browsing got slower than snail~~~more ever than before

Is anybody noticing that from Airtel----i would have used the yellow idiots but their mast has prob for yrs for my side

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2016
Forty episodes, and i never even had a hint that lagartha is a lesbian.. WTF!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by selflover(f): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2016
Being mary jane
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Estimable(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Who has watched Breaking Bad?
Is it action packed? cos I want to start watching it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2016
R2bees:
BREAKING BAD season 5... greatest series ever...(Jesse Pinkman my guy)

Make it or break it season 2(Emily kmetko)

Lucifer season 2(Lucifer himself)

blind spot season 3(none)

they have canceled male it or break it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Treyknowles:

they have canceled male it or break it.
what season did they stop airing it,any idea why?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
R2bees:
what season did they stop airing it,any idea why?
season 3. I have no idea why it was canceled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mekalicious(f): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
Scream queen season 2
Modern family season 6
Empire season 3
Pretty little liars season 7
666 park avenue season 1
Luke cage season 1
Gotham season 3
Flash
Green arrow
Super girl
Almost human
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
Treyknowles:
season 3. I have no idea why it was canceled
OK.. just started watching S2.. should I go ahead or switch to another series..what's up with Sopranos??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
R2bees:
OK.. just started watching S2.. should I go ahead or switch to another series..what's up with Sopranos??
It All Depends On You. I Havent Seen The Sopranos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2016
Phate07:

Rite! wink

@topic
Watching Kyle Xy, Season Two.

Please post the site name. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
mekalicious:
Scream queen season 2
Modern family season 6
Empire season 3
Pretty little liars season 7
666 park avenue season 1
Luke cage season 1
Gotham season 3
Flash
Green arrow
Super girl
Almost human

Are you watching all of them? People get talent o.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2016
I have a question. Is Gotham the same thing as GOT? How interesting is it and what's its genre?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
deltateam:
I have a question. Is Gotham the same thing as GOT? How interesting is it and what's its genre?
GOT Is Game Of Thrones,its Different From Gotham.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RaeMystix: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
Martha & Snoop's Dinner Party....Love this show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
Treyknowles:
GOT Is Game Of Thrones,its Different From Gotham.

Thanks for your time. Is Gotham interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
deltateam:

Thanks for your time. Is Gotham interesting?
I Neva Watch Gotham.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Listening(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
deltateam:

Are you watching all of them? People get talent o.
Lmao I swear down
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
MacGyver 2016.

Interesting so far, although I kinda think it's storyline makes it somehow similar to Scorpion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
I stopped watching Gotham, the moment the honest police guy killed the the criminal for penguin.
What are they gonna do again? He just ended being like Harvey.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2016
Shld i download Black Sails?
I have Vampire Diaries S7 & 8 to download but since pple said the series died in S6, I think I shld forget it.
Who has good tokunbo 1 Terabyte Xternal drive to sell cos my system don full & if I continue deleting series, ee go be me like say I waste money download them b4?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:52am On Dec 04, 2016
Lucifer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:45am On Dec 04, 2016
Pacific Heat.
This looks like an Australian version of Archer with a lot of incompetence.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
steppin:
I stopped watching Gotham, the moment the honest police guy killed the the criminal for penguin.
What are they gonna do again? He just ended being like Harvey.

So are you saying Harvey is ruthless.... Lol
Maybe you haven't seen the 3rd season

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m)