Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548570 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KarlWhyte(m): 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
Agent of Shield
Arrow
Homeland
Frequency
Gotham
The flash

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
cao:

It's about Lucifer living on Earth where he's a night club owner and works as a consultant for the police, since he took an indefinite vacation from hell, he still has powers. Based on the Lucifer character from The Sandman comics, he even got his own spin-off comics.

Sound like Sodomy and immorality at its peak. Like The world we have right now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
Scorpion S01E01

hontimmy:
guys check this new series out strike back casting and focus on terrorist. and naija boko haram hammer here
Dude, which website can we download this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Musty45554(m): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] 1)Beyond 2)supergirl 3)the flash 4)the expanse 5)frequency 6)the mick 7)shadow hunters coolemerald city 9)dracula 10)originals
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
Singapore1:

bykebyke you just succeeded in wining this soul

he has officially hated quantico
Lol Check my first post and you'd see if I had much to say about the film. Byke just made it easier for me to speak my true mind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
WoundedSoul, you really need to start using the actor(ess)'s names when you're talking about said actor(ess), 'cause it's odd when you're using their character's names.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
DanielGb:

Sound like Sodomy and immorality at its peak. Like The world we have right now.
It's a prime time show on network tv, not cable...so you'll have to reevaluate your assumption.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Some people can criticize for Africa sha grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
cao:

It's a prime time show on network tv, not cable...so you'll have to reevaluate your assumption.

uhmmm. I get it. but I hope its not too rigid. its there a mix of romance and actions.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
DanielGb:

uhmmm. I get it. but I hope its not too rigid. its there a mix of romance and actions.
Don't mind Cao.

You were right..the movie is Sodom and Gomorrah-ish they chant real devilish song in every episode.

There was one episode viewers were asked to sing along side them...that was when I ran and stopped watching.

I've not watched it sha. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
bykebyke:

Don't mind Cao.

You were right..the movie is Sodom and Gomorrah-ish they chant real devilish song in every episode.

There was one episode viewers were asked to sing along side them...that was when I ran and stopped watching.

I've not watched it sha. grin grin
LOL grin grin grin As if I am scared.
I am actually interested in the story than the additions. The build up matters. I don't want something i will watch and get bored easily.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
DanielGb:

They made it into a police procedural, so you get the usual villain of the week. The background story is the relationship between Lucifer and the detective, who sems to be the only person who's immune to his [literal] devilish charms.

Speaking of police procedurals, I might as well catch up on Rosewood. Apparently, I'm a sucker for odd-couple-pairing-based police procedurals (Rosewood, Lucifer, Rizzoli and Isles, Psych (I miss this show die), Elementary etc).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Supergirl.
Don't know why it's taken me this long to actually look for PS4 friendly streaming websites...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nathaniel007(m): 4:46am On Feb 01, 2017
The 100 season 4 returns today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Invasion! (The CW DC Crossover)
It's weird watching this, since I haven't caught up on Arrow & Flash yet and I've never watched Legends of Tomorrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2017
cao:
WoundedSoul, you really need to start using the actor(ess)'s names when you're talking about said actor(ess), 'cause it's odd when you're using their character's names.
Correction taken.

By the way I tried watching Lucifer after seeing your post but boy could I not sad

The series look like sumfin that's meant to celebrate Lucifer's whatever. The moment they reeled out the intro of his being an angel and then sent packing blah blah I just felt this forbidden pity toward's him. It was creepy.

If I had continued I fear I won't find the voice to ask God to fire him with thunder during my morning devotions grin

Are you a religious?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2017
cao:

They made it into a police procedural, so you get the usual villain of the week. The background story is the relationship between Lucifer and the detective, who sems to be the only person who's immune to his [literal] devilish charms.

Speaking of police procedurals, I might as well catch up on Rosewood. Apparently, I'm a sucker for odd-couple-pairing-based police procedurals (Rosewood, Lucifer, Rizzoli and Isles, Psych (I miss this show die), Elementary etc).

Do you still have the copies with you?
I want to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
I find Frequency boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nathaniel007(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
House of Cards season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
DanielGb:

Do you still have the copies with you?
I want to watch.
Sorry, I watch it on Amazon Prime Video - paid subscription.
WoundedSoul:
Correction taken.

By the way I tried watching Lucifer after seeing your post but boy could I not sad

The series look like sumfin that's meant to celebrate Lucifer's whatever. The moment they reeled out the intro of his being an angel and then sent packing blah blah I just felt this forbidden pity toward's him. It was creepy.

If I had continued I fear I won't find the voice to ask God to fire him with thunder during my morning devotions grin

Are you a religious?
I'm quite good at separating the two.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sajmark(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
the player and into the badlands
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CONTEDDICTED: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
sajmark:
the player and into the badlands
Into the badland is just 6 episodes.....Or not?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
cao:
Sorry, I watch it on Amazon Prime Video - paid subscription.
I'm quite good at separating the two.
I just knew abt that right now. I don't think you stay in Nigeria.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
When is Designated Survivor will return?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:25pm On Feb 01, 2017
DanielGb:

I just knew abt that right now. I don't think you stay in Nigeria.
Nope. Although, I was able to use my subscription when I was in Naija for Christmas.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sajmark(m): 5:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
CONTEDDICTED:

Into the badland is just 6 episodes.....Or not?
yea...season two is set to premiere on 9 of march
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 6:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
cao:

Nope. Although, I was able to use my subscription when I was in Naija for Christmas.

I have just sent.you a PM.
I will like to have a private conversation with you. I believe you are a Pasionate reader?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
DanielGb:

I have just sent.you a PM.
I will like to have a private conversation with you. I believe you are a Pasionate reader?
I enjoy reading, although it's been mostly fanfiction.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielGb(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
cao:

I enjoy reading, although it's been mostly fanfiction.

Fanfic. strange? what's fanfiction?
Reply me through PM. I sent you one.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by febbymi: 5:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Anyone watched The Expanse? Is it any good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Incorporated is it any good about to start downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Incorporated is a nice movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Emisco1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.