Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (571) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509131 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
Jadonjack:

I guess you are not seeing the series as a human being (no offence intended)...

Abi, why the heck would you say person of interest is boring.. Haba! Bros
I only watched 4episodes in season 1 and I STOPPED!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oseka101(m): 5:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
Taboo best series so far

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
skitkid2:

Beware of this TV series, its boring and so many plot hole
Boring ke? I'm in season 2 and can have enough. This is my kinda tv series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2017
skitkid2:
You watched the wrong POI. one of the best sci fi shows na hin u say its boring lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Omo.....anybody dey follow legion....this new series....9.8/10 on IMDb....etz new tho....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamDejman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Omo.....anybody dey follow legion....this new series....9.8/10 on IMDb....etz new tho....

Legion and the Good Fight are the new best things...so in love
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
IamDejman:

Legion and the Good Fight are the new best things...so in love

As e dey hot oh......is Good fight really good.....make I see if I fit try oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EzeVictoria: 7:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
gift01:
You can say that again. Wish I could download and watch all episode. Tired of this weekly wait

Where do you download it from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
uncleabbey:

Where can I download episode 3-5. I couldn't find it on fztvseries
I was banned again yesterday for trying to post the link.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uncleabbey(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
handelex:
I was banned again yesterday for trying to post the link.
Thanks bro. Heard it's eight episodes for season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
uncleabbey:

Thanks bro. Heard it's eight episodes for season 1
Ya, eight episodes was ordered for the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EzeVictoria: 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
gift01:
You can say that again. Wish I could download and watch all episode. Tired of this weekly wait
where do you download it from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlexCk: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
Legends,

Making sense o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Agbogashi:
Care to share with a brother.
Nothing to share. Type Glo 0.0k browsing on Google and everything is there for you to see.
If you run into any problems, ask. I'll be more than happy to help.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kronical(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
James Keziah Delaney of Taboo is way too good..

Damn. The dude's got the imaginations of a Psychopath and the Intelligence of a Strategist.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kronical:
James Keziah Delaney of Taboo is way too good..

Damn. The dude's got the imaginations of a Psychopath and the Intelligence of a Strategist.
Tom Hardy always interprets his role very well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PROWESX(m): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
these are tvseries dat am currently watching every week: emerald city,beyond,legion,quantico,blindspot,gotham,arrow,flash,legends of tomorrow,riverdale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
guys mek una forget those one jooo "the good fight" ti take over
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Agbogashi: 11:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
steppin:

Nothing to share. Type Glo 0.0k browsing on Google and everything is there for you to see.
If you run into any problems, ask. I'll be more than happy to help.
Saw something that works but download is a bit of a problem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2017
Agbogashi:
Saw something that works but download is a bit of a problem.
Maybe your network fluctuates. If your network is good, change the uc handler just like I did mine.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 10:54am On Feb 23, 2017
For those who like comedy, try "Man with a plan". It's funny and Joey from "Friends", is the lead actor there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmaesty(f): 11:09am On Feb 23, 2017
Currently watching Legion and waiting Patiently for the part 2 of Designated Survivor.

Guys how is Legend series? Hope it's worth the mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2017
skitkid2:

that explains why you believe POI is boring, i also stopped watching after 6 episode, i was like will they keep recycling like this. there was someone on twitter who kept talking about the show, so i resumed in season two without completing season 1, honestly speaking, one of the best shows around, it was beautiful. i will advice you start from season two
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
lafuria1:

that explains why you believe POI is boring, i also stopped watching after 6 episode, i was like will they keep recycling like this. there was someone on twitter who kept talking about the show, so i resumed in season two without completing season 1, honestly speaking, one of the best shows around, it was beautiful. i will advice you start from season two
Nice!

Will try season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
Only Lionel sef is enough for you to enjoy Person of Interest

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CaptPlanet(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2017
Designated survivor. The storyline isnt bad, just that i'm not used to Keifer playing a president.

Luke Cage season 1. Please who send me work?

I've slept like 3 times through it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dontripsy(m): 2:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
t33why:
Only Lionel sef is enough for you to enjoy Person of Interest

you sabi person
The one and only lionel FUSCO.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2017
Singapore1:

Why are you still watching it sef
I honestly keep asking myself the same question.

Its just dat i find it very hard to stop something i already started.

I go just manage finish am...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2017
oseka101:
Taboo best series so far
Wagbayi my nigga....Your eye sight nah HD and 4D combine.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2017
Lana1:
I honestly keep asking myself the same question.

Its just dat i find it very hard to stop something i already started.

I go just manage finish am...
stop lying adelana .. na pryanka chopra cause am.. the girl beautiful grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MayElEvEn(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
Chai!!! I freaking miss POI, need to rewatch this sh@#t....

(1) (2) (3) ... (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: SOZINN, Travoski and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.