Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3537954 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2017
T-bag:Hello Mrs. Hollander! They say a good woman is hard to find. Well that's true you must be a very, very, very good. Don't be afraid. Teddy's home.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 6:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Michael: Tell me where to find it

T-bag: Careful now pretty, you don't wanna bite the hand you are about to be fed from

Michael: I am not asking for food. I am asking for a favour
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
FBI: Lay down your weapon, hands on your head, kneels on the ground

Abruzzi: I only kneel to God. I don't see him here

12 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2017
snezBaba:

Legendary!!....The Transformation of that man is the realest that can happen to any man

yea exactly,i feel thats the best aspect of breakung bad,d charcacter development of walter white,his transition from a shy reserved person to the heartless druglord.

one scene tht always gets me is when the wife was scared nd told him she didnt want a scenerio when d main bad guy would knock on their door one night,he screamed at her that he is the one who does the knocking
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:26pm On Feb 28, 2017
WoundedSoul:
FBI: Lay down your weapon, hands on your head, kneels on the ground

Abruzzi: I only kneel to God. I don't see him here

mehn this particular quote been burst my brains.abrzzi died because of the mafia code,always kill d snitch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2017
dubylhover:

yea exactly,i feel thats the best aspect of breakung bad,d charcacter development of walter white,his transition from a shy reserved person to the heartless druglord.

one scene tht always gets me is when the wife was scared nd told him she didnt want a scenerio when d main bad guy would knock on their door one night,he screamed at her that he is the one who does the knocking
That's right! Now say my name....
Loved That Scene
Sadly,Greed killed Walter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
SIX is not bad!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
snezBaba:
That's right! Now say my name.... Loved That Scene Sadly,Greed killed Walter
was it really greed? the cancer still wouldve killed him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 9:28pm On Feb 28, 2017
dubylhover:

was it really greed? the cancer still wouldve killed him
so many 'maybes' in that series.
1.What if Hank never took him to burst a meth lab he saw jesse?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
snezBaba:
so many 'maybes' in that series. 1.What if Hank never took him to burst a meth lab he saw jesse?
yea exactly.so many maybes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2017
Black sails

This has to be season finale, because the whole thing has come to head. For a while I almost forgot about the stolen treasure.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
24 LEGACY EPISODE 5 uploaded

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2017
dubylhover:

yea exactly.so many maybes
The intro scenes are normally weird, sometimes bizzare

sometimes I dont even understand why they do it

One of the best scene, was the fight between Hank and the twins from the cartel shocked

the fight that left hank in a wheel chair
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
Blaze it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 12:12am On Mar 01, 2017
Guys, please recommend any series that features the White House or any law series. Apart from these:
24 and 24legacy,
suits
house of cards,
HTGAWM,
scandal,
Designeted survivor,
madam secretary
Boston legal.

Please reply.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 12:44am On Mar 01, 2017
donjazet:
Guys, please recommend any series that features the White House or any law series. Apart from these:
24 and 24legacy,
suits
house of cards,
HTGAWM,
scandal,
Designeted survivor,
madam secretary
Boston legal.

Please reply.
Try West Wing, Veep or Commander in chief.
For the law series, try Ally Mcbeal, The good wife and Damages.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by humberjade: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2017
steppin:

Try West Wing, Veep or Commander in chief.
For the law series, try Ally Mcbeal.

Please where can i download VEEP?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2017
humberjade:

Please where can i download VEEP?
Showbox or toptvshows
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by humberjade: 12:53am On Mar 01, 2017
steppin:

Showbox or toptvshows

Thank u very much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 01, 2017
Easy season 1
Patriot season 1

Sign me up for anything by Netflix or Amazon Originals. Every time. Always on point.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:25am On Mar 01, 2017
Lucifer
APB
Supergirl
24 legacy
Big little lies
Last man on earth
Legends of tomorrow
The "useless" flash
Arrow
Blindspot
Empire
Designated survivor
Six
Incorporated
Legion
The vampire dairies
The originals
Into the badlands...e.t.c....

Somebody's head wee nuh blow sha....chisos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sajmark(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2017
the shannara chronicles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2017
donjazet:
24 and 24legacy,
suits
house of cards,
HTGAWM,
scandal,
Designeted survivor,
madam secretary
Boston legal.

Please reply.

For Law, do Boston Legal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2017
Saw the complete season of Taboo yesterday and I must say it was too good. Jame'S Delaney was a thrill to watch.. Enjoyed every episode. Sad it's only 8 episodes. . Will be starting This is Us today.. Hope it's as good as they say it is..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 4:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
I thought 'Of Kings and Prophets' was discontinued?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2017
Please any good new series you all can suggest? One that has atleast 2 0r 3 seasons

I like comedy mostly
And thriller
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Taken looks promising
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emeonyerichard(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2017
Pls can some one help me with the link for "" guilt '' '
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2017
EmmGee:
Please any good new series you all can suggest? One that has atleast 2 0r 3 seasons

I like comedy mostly
And thriller

Silicon Valley
Atlanta
Brooklyn Nine Nine
The Last Man on Earth.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2017
donjazet:
24 and 24legacy,
suits
house of cards,
HTGAWM,
scandal,
Designeted survivor,
madam secretary
Boston legal.

Please reply.
Try Goliath
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joankash: 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2017
Touch
Chase
The following

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.