Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,888 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3585093 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2014
LannisterIMP:

Tell me abt it. I had to get my acct registered again.. God punish evil doe well now watching The BigBang Theory
Every post and actions (mentions and likes) that was done after January 10 is lost. This thread already had over 80 pages, now back to 60.

Unless NL is able to recover those lost data, people will have to post comments again to keep the thread alive.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2014
OMG! When NL went off server; @iceman was d 1st persn I thought of.:x

With all d hype on persn of interest;I got it&i must say its just average.The whole machine thng is getting so overrated?? I'l say its lik a James Bond movie&i'm not really in2 James Bond movie&i happened 2buy d 3 seasons whch I'm now regretting cos I'v bn struggling 2finish season 1 4ova a wk now.

Also managed 2finish Orange is the new black season 1.That one sef&d whole lesbianism thng is nauseating.

Meanwhile;I'v bn following 24 season 9&i must say its super super entertaining&enjoyable&i lov d fact dat it was shot in London.Jack is somethng else. The episode 9 is my best so far.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jade William: OMG! When NL went off server; @iceman was d 1st persn I thought of.:x

With all d hype on persn of interest;I got it&i must say its just average.The whole machine thng is getting so overrated?? I'l say its lik a James Bond movie&i'm not really in2 James Bond movie&i happened 2buy d 3 seasons whch I'm now regretting cos I'v bn struggling 2finish season 1 4ova a wk now.

Also managed 2finish Orange is the new black season 1.That one sef&d whole lesbianism thng is nauseating.

Meanwhile;I'v bn following 24 season 9&i must say its super super entertaining&enjoyable&i lov d fact dat it was shot in London.Jack is somethng else. The episode 9 is my best so far.

So you've just seen person of interest season 1? Ok. Truth is I stop watching season 1from episode 6, it was kinda boring, didn't bother to watch season 2. Then came season 3 which 1 ignored but it was getting good reviews on Twitter, so I gave one episode of season three a try and wow it was interesting. I downloaded the whole of season 2 and didn't regret. The machine wasn't all that powerful anymore, they weren't able to protect every number that comes up.

So you can ignore season one and start from season two and see if you will still be interested.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2014
Jade William: OMG! When NL went off server; @iceman was d 1st persn I thought of.:x

You don't like OITHB?!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adexsimply(m): 10:13am On Jun 30, 2014
Revenge, season 2 episode 6

angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henuvia1: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2014
Interesting shorts......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2014
oitnb fans where una dey?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitrogen(m): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2014
Dracula
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clerkent(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2014
Da vincs demon season 1ยง2.
24 s9 episode 10
under the dome s2
teen wolf s4 episode 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2014
mkmyers45: oitnb fans where una dey?

We are here! Black Cindy oooooooooooo she is so funny. Have you watched all of S2 now?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2014
Now watching 'under the dome' season 2. Pretty interesting tv show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sike(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2014
Jade William: because of al d hype on dis section abt "The Walking dead" I got d dvd(S1&2)&we started it lastnyt.Such a creepy show mehnnn.I'm not enjoying d show so far.

Moreova,In episode 1;how is it dat d car whch was bn chased by d police summer-salted dat way&al d dudes in it came out without a scratch on their body&started shootin&i noticed dat d dep police was shot around d shoulder&d wound was bandaged around d stomach.

I'm already bored wit episode 1;not because it doesn't seem interesting but those zombie sh*ts in dat show is freaking me out.Don't even knw d series dat'l meet my taste.
I hav 2go back 2reading books joor.
better!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 9:37am On Jul 02, 2014
naijababe:

We are here! Black Cindy oooooooooooo she is so funny. Have you watched all of S2 now?
yessssssssss oo.......Miss Rosa is a boss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AjanleKoko: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2014
The 24 people seem to have run out of ideas. This season 9 na heavy wash angry

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chromatic: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
mkmyers45: yessssssssss oo.......Miss Rosa is a boss
Season 2 is good didn't really get me care about the inmates like season 1 did but I enjoyed Miss Rosa really..."Always so rude, that one". I want Fig as an inmate next season, gonna be some tasty storyline. Someone can create a thread for the show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
chromatic:
Season 2 is good didn't really get me care about the inmates like season 1 did but I enjoyed Miss Rosa really..."Always so rude, that one". I[b] want Fig as an inmate next season,[/b] gonna be some tasty storyline. Someone can create a thread for the show.

that would be mother of all kasala obut i doubt that hapenning since the warden supposedly does not want Litchfield involved in a scandal. at least Caputo got a free bj out her sha grin

That Amalekites scene, i must have watched it like 20 times, Black Cindy had me in stitches over that scene. And I hope we'll find out why Poussey ended up in prison, she's one of the main cast we are yet to find out her true crime.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
la furia: Now watching 'under the dome' season 2. Pretty interesting tv show.

under the dome season 2 out already? when?
chai my data will finish o.. following SUITS season 4 and Fargo season 1 currently and now Under The Dome is running sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 3:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
anyone here following VIKINGS? pretty good if you ask me i give it a 8/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nitrogen(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
BluePearls: anyone here following VIKINGS? pretty good if you ask me i give it a 8/10

Yeah! Cool, we are waiting for season 3. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
nitrogen:

Yeah! Cool, we are waiting for season 3. smiley

Long wait indeed, I guess it's next year right? I just love the way the king was set-up. I didn't see it coming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 6:27pm On Jul 02, 2014

Same here. Immediately I tried logging in and didn't succeed, I sent you a mail. Guess you didn't see it.

Continued the "shameless" after Nigeria's world cup exit. The series is super interesting, thanks for the recommendation.

I love Frank Gallagher, so so Natural. He cracks me up when he starts that his self sermon. Debbie is one smart girl, with carl too.

Currently in S2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
chromatic:
Season 2 is good didn't really get me care about the inmates like season 1 did but I enjoyed Miss Rosa really..."Always so rude, that one". I want Fig as an inmate next season, gonna be some tasty storyline. Someone can create a thread for the show.

Fig was honorably discharged na

Things are not going well for caputo....two escapees in one day

Piper's last move was a bit stupid
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 02, 2014
mkmyers45:

Fig was honorably discharged na

Things are not going well for caputo....two escapees in one day

Piper's last move was a bit stupid

You can can read many meanings into that move namely:

Protecting Alex from going back to a life of crime and from Kubra

She thinks she's lost everyone, she does not want to lose Alex too.

Do you know that the real life Kubra is a Nigerian heavyweight politician now? shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chromatic: 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
naijababe:
Do you know that the real life Kubra is a Nigerian heavyweight politician now? shocked
I don't think she was protecting Alex, even though that seems to be the context the writers will follow, I don't agree. Piper is so self-serving,she's lonely at the moment. I think she wants Alex in lithfield for company and as her prison wife. When she told Nichols she wasn't trying to make things all about her, I tried so hard to believe her by I couldn't.

Nigerians voted for real life Kubra? Poor country! I always thought Kubra is a Latina.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chromatic: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Iceman296:

I love Frank Gallagher, so so Natural. He cracks me up when he starts that his self sermon. Debbie is one smart girl, with carl too.

Currently in S2.

I love the show, the imperfection and life struggles...the just concluded season(4) is the best yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2014
naijababe:

I know.....a PDP thieftain for that matter

Like Nikky said...Get you shyte together piper and know what you want
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2014
naijababe:

I though Healy and Dougett would hook up o

Those two latino chicks in the kitchen should hook up na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
mkmyers45:

I know.....a PDP thieftain for that matter

Like Nikky said...Get you shyte together piper and know what you want

A heavy weight in Ogun State too angry sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
mkmyers45:

I though Healy and Dougett would hook up o

Those two latino chicks in the kitchen should hook up na

Healy? As in CO Healy that ratted Piper out to Larry? The ninja is screwed, even his mail order bride want out grin.

Na so your male hormones dey rage, Flaca and what'shername are not getting together, there room for only Piper and Alex cheesy. But I suspect they will break up in S3 sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 9:19pm On Jul 02, 2014
chromatic:

I love the show, the imperfection and life struggles...the just concluded season(4) is the best yet.
Oh well, Good to know. The show is a so Realistic, and I like it for that.

Just started S2 though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 1:07am On Jul 03, 2014
naijababe:

Healy? As in CO Healy that ratted Piper out to Larry? The ninja is screwed, even his mail order bride want out grin.

Na so your male hormones dey rage, Flaca and what'shername are not getting together, there room for only Piper and Alex cheesy. But I suspect they will break up in S3 sha
Piper and Alex are boring and predictable.....Healy should hook up with dougett and poussey and tastyee should hook up too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2014
HOUSE OF CARDS
SEASON 1&2

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2837) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar, Calx and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.