Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548355 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mbulela: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2013
Jade William:
Afta work,u com home,u hav lots of thngs 2do b4 bed tym;u'l b so tired dat u can't focus on d movie u'r abt 2watch.But now?
Even during bedtime, you still have things to do. Infact more energy sapping things grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
Scandal is getting scandalous, I watch revenge now just for watching sake, The blacklist, mehn, that film na baba,

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
I once Googled the "Greatest Movie Series Ever" and Surprisingly Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire and The Wire Came Top. What's the Fuse about this Sopranos Movie?, Can anyone Shed Some Light On the Movie? I couldn't get It On DVD Because the dealers Said it was An Old Movie. I was Lucky to get Boardwalk Empire, in My second season Now and I've Been Impressed so Far.

"Breaking Bad" Still Remains the Best I've seen in Recent Time though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cestmoi1(f): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hart of Dixie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iceman296: I once Googled the "Greatest Movie Series Ever" and Surprisingly Sopranos, Boardwalk Empire and The Wire Came Top.
Really? The Wire&Boardwalk Empire? One of d greatest movie series? D persn dat did dat rating is a quack.The Sopranos?I agree but The Wire&Boardwalk empire isn't al dat.I'm not so keen abt goin 4d season 3 of dat Boardwalk empire sef.Check d viewership;u'l realize dat even 24;HBO's Game of Thrones& Sex&the City had more viewership than them.Breaking Bad season finale got 11 million viewers in d US alone.That's massive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
Iceman296: What's the Fuse about this Sopranos Movie?, Can anyone Shed Some Light On the Movie? I couldn't get It On DVD Because the dealers Said it was An Old Movie. I was Lucky to get Boardwalk Empire, in My second season Now and I've Been Impressed so Far.
The Sopranos is one of d greatest well scripted gangstar series eva.I don't even knw where 2start describin it.I was lucky 2hav gotten pk containin of d original dvds of d complete series;way back in sch&it stil plays til now.

My husbnd kept sayin dat no series wil beat 24 until I put The Sopranos 4him one weekend lik dat.I must tell u,he refused 2sleep.He was captivated&engrossed frm beginnin til d final season.U can imagine once he comes back frm wrk,he'l dominate d tv 2 watch The Sopranos.D same thng happened wit Breaking bad.
I tel u.U'l love it.Seek vry well&u sha find it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jade William:
Really? The Wire&Boardwalk Empire? One of d greatest movie series? D persn dat did dat rating is a quack.The Sopranos?I agree but The Wire&Boardwalk empire isn't al dat.I'm not so keen abt goin 4d season 3 of dat Boardwalk empire sef.Check d viewership;u'l realize dat even 24;HBO's Game of Thrones& Sex&the City had more viewership than them.Breaking Bad season finale got 11 million viewers in d US alone.That's massive

THE Walking dead season 4 premiere got 16.1 million views in US....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
hyzicbond:

THE Walking dead season 4 premiere got 16.1 million views in US....
Ya.I heard dat.Dats y I had 2go 4d walkin dead 2knw wot d series is al abt so now I'm just startin season 1 & Its bn so far so good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Jade William:
Ya.I heard dat.Dats y I had 2go 4d walkin dead 2knw wot d series is al abt so now I'm just startin season 1 & Its bn so far so good.

AMC has really done it for me first breaking bad and now The walking dead unlike those crappy shows from Abc.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
The Sopranos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2013
Just finished watching Homeland - I honestly feel like stepping inot my tv and bitch-slapping Dana angry

Heading back to Scandal S3 and Downton Abbey S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mbulela: 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Jade William:

It is not just about numbers. I understand that all these lists are subjective and personal. I struggle to understand how anyone will take Sex& the city serious.
Besides,i'll rather watch paint dry than watch Game of thrones. Not my kind,at all.
24 was not realistic after the 2nd season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daviide: 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
secret life of the american teenager S4 ... yeah i know cliche rite? when ASUU no one call of strike angry angry angry cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Paschal007: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
So Jack Porter died. I hope I'll still enjoy this strike back. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2013
Paschal007: So Jack Porter died. I hope I'll still enjoy this strike back. undecided

yes o,porter died. I even tot it was a joke, i tot he'll come back, but dude, he didnt. I almost stopped, but thank GOD i didnt.

Strikeback is one of the best series ever, patiently waiting for season 5...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MissyB3(f): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2013
naijababe: Just finished watching Homeland - I honestly feel like stepping inot my tv and bitch-slapping Dana angry

Heading back to Scandal S3 and Downton Abbey S2

Tried watching homeland but couldn't go beyond the second episode. Seemed boring.

soladollar:

yes o,porter died. I even tot it was a joke, i tot he'll come back, but dude, he didnt. I almost stopped, but thank GOD i didnt.

Strikeback is one of the best series ever, patiently waiting for season 5...
I concur!

I would appreciate recommendations of series similar to 24 (best series ever)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2013
Just finished Love and hip hop Atlanta 2. I crushed on Traci Steele all through the show. grin Her imminent feelings for Drew was touchy. Kinda feel for her. Love sucks!

Now on to Atlantis. Nice show and ample replacement for Merlin lovers. Hope it lasts. Good enough, the show producers are the same ones from Merlin.

Once upon a time season 3 is doing great. The Peter pan character has a decent player. I hope Rumplestiltskin makes it out of Nevaland. He should. He's a clever man.

Beauty and the beast 2, Arrow 2, Grimm 3, once upon a time in wonderland, Dracula 1, Tomorrow people, person of interest 3, scandal 2, the black list are all doing well. So hooked to these shows.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2013
american horror story season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cestmoi1(f): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2013
Missy_B:
Tried watching homeland but couldn't go beyond the second episode. Seemed boring.

I concur!

Have you watched 'Alias'? Kinda similar to 24 and interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MissyB3(f): 12:32am On Nov 21, 2013
C'est moi:

Have you watched 'Alias'? Kinda similar to 24 and interesting.
I have seen alias. Thanks. smiley
Another suggestion?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2013
Missy_B:

I concur!

I felt this same way after the 3rd episode but my hubby kept egging me on. Season 3 a tad boring though.

I just started Breaking bad and frankly the first episode is rather boring undecided I will give it till episode 3 to see what happens. Scandal season 3, mehn! the writers have lost the plot imo. I watched S3 E8 yesterday and all I could think was 'how the heck did they get here'?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MissyB3(f): 10:27pm On Nov 21, 2013
Breaking Bad is super cool. Give it time, you'll love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cestmoi1(f): 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Missy_B:
I have seen alias. Thanks. smiley
Another suggestion?
I recommend 'Leverage' if you've not seen it,not similar to 24 though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
naijababe:

I felt this same way after the 3rd episode but my hubby kept egging me on. Season 3 a tad boring though.

I just started Breaking bad and frankly the first episode is rather boring undecided I will give it till episode 3 to see what happens. Scandal season 3, mehn! the writers have lost the plot imo. I watched S3 E8 yesterday and all I could think was 'how the heck did they get here'?

Breaking bad is AWESOME. And it has so many fantastic one liners ' I am the one who knocks'. Walter white - I am suprised he hasn't become a rap staple like hannibal lecter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2013
American horror story s02. This is some cray ish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 22, 2013
Beauty and the beast S2E4
The turdo S1E1
American horror story :about to watch S3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mbulela: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2013
enjoying the 2nd season of East West 101.
lovely cop drama.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
oyb: American horror story s02. This is some cray ish

mehn the season still remain my best for 2012 cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AjanleKoko: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Person of Interest Season 3. wink

. . . and Taraji's character Joss Carter just got killed cry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mykindofperfect(f): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2013
Elementary season 2cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 8:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
AjanleKoko: Person of Interest Season 3. wink

. . . and Taraji's character Joss Carter just got killed cry angry

so sad cry cry cry i really love the last two episode and person of interest remains my best series for 2013...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Missy_B:

I concur!

Hmm. I used to think 24, Prison Break, Spartacus were the best. But then I saw The Sopranos, Breaking Bad(last few episodes spoilt it a tad), Mad men, The Wire(the best ever, mos def)...
@topic, i'm on season 5 of Mad Men. Will check Person Of Interest out right after.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Niok and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.