Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520562 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adetunjioludami(m): 11:58pm On May 10, 2017
Pls can anybody gimme a site Wia I can download star trek -the original series.. please please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:00am On May 11, 2017
Sense8.
Don't know why I decided to watch it from the beginning instead of watching the new season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 12:42am On May 11, 2017
Freciprocal:

Uncle StrafordSTONES you don finish Breaking Bad? Abi which one u come dey watch now?

couldn't go beyond season 3...I love having joy

funny enough I ain't watching serie right now...there is an aspect of my life I am working on
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Onegai(f): 2:45am On May 11, 2017
Sense8 season 2.

I am still confused about Jonas and Angelica (why did she eventually side with Milton/Whispers? And I don't trust how they kept Jonas alive).

Why did they shoot that hot Korean inspector, he berra live!

And I am so shipping Kala and Wolfgang!! C'mon, let them live and make little intelligent Gangster Scientist babies.

I loved that scene at the end in the police truck when they all held Sun.

Waiting for Season 2 of Westworld and GOT

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 7:28am On May 11, 2017
Scandal to End With Season 7

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 8:08am On May 11, 2017
American gods

One word

"Anansi" grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:15am On May 11, 2017
Keky:
Scandal to End With Season 7

Thank goodness. It has lost the plot for this season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2017
Stegomiah:

I like your analysis

Lemme just add

Chuck has everything to lose here

And i keep asking myself was it really worth it

He lost his best friend
He lost his father
He lost all his trust fund
His marriage is more likely gonna collapse
He lost fucki.ng 27million dollars
He most likely is gonna lose the election
And yet he still left a trail of his involvement behind

So, i can't help but ask was it really worth it? To put a man behind bars who still got out same day via bail

This is the height of obsession
Just to bring down a man

That has way more resources than you do
Way more intelligent people around
A team and family solidly behind him

Chuck isn't a good guy
He's not better than axe
He believes he wanna catch the bad guy
But dude is a master of deception
Master at manipulation
He can cross and crush anyone just to get what he wants

Taylor is the best thing that happened in season 2

Axe, got taylor, wendy..... Heavy guns to pull him out

Well, i hope hall is back.... Dude is really a ghost.... Badass way ahead of the game

As for chuck, axe is coming for his ass this time around with no wendy consideration
He could have buried chuck a long time ago with the lawsuits and the deal

It's painful i will have to wait another year

Thanks dear.

Chuck is suffering from "obsessive compulsive disorder" how else could one really explain that madness?

I really feel for Ira, you need to see how excited he was about the deal, and for chuck to see him as he was and still füčk him? His height of craze is definitely exponential.

I think he'd lose an ally in jack Foley, I'm not sure he's going to trust him ever again.

And if Axe was subtle with his tactics, this time, I see him coming out brazenly and there would be no hiding place for Chuck.

I'd keep myself busy when house of cards returns ending this month, then wait for suits and power later this year.

Prison break sha, that's a talk for another day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 8:20am On May 11, 2017
Who else watched "Californiacation" while it lasted??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2017
junnyjake:
Who else watched "Californiacation" while it lasted??

me ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 10:37am On May 11, 2017
Luscious: am I a good father?
Mother: you're not even a good persongrin

Hakeem though.. Dey do like small pikin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Akanniade(m): 11:26am On May 11, 2017
100naira:
American gods

One word

"Anansi" grin grin
You will like it better if you have read the book.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2017
Darey00:

me ooo

Really missed Hank, that dude is one extremely funny guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2017
American gods i forgive you for the 'terrible' igbo spoken in episode 2 and confusing a Ghanaian god with a Nigerian god but that was fun to watch

Got be on board with that scene....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2017
Blindspot season 3 will be dope as fuk..

wow see movie ..
I dy wonder who dey write them o.. brains mehn

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 4:48pm On May 11, 2017
prison break will just come n fuk shit up ...
too dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 4:49pm On May 11, 2017
shit fired on point
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2017
watch the funniest boy on YouTube in this short comedy film. he is just Two years old but he is so funny cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB88ulVOJzw&gl=NG&client=mv-google&hl=en

check out his YouTube channel and subscribe for more
https://m.youtube.com/my_videos?client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mykelmeezy: 7:05pm On May 11, 2017
what has life become
2broke girls s6 - finished blackish s3 finished flash s3 1-2 episodes left big bang theory s10 - 1 episode left jane the virgin - 3-6 episodes left modern family s8- 1 more episode agent of shield - 2 more episodes

still counting on the mick qnd Superior donuts tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Whatamidoinghere(m): 9:01pm On May 11, 2017
Guys, please can someone help with link to download Guardians of the galaxy 2?? sad sad sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 10:08pm On May 11, 2017
mkmyers45:
American gods i forgive you for the 'terrible' igbo spoken in episode 2 and confusing a Ghanaian god with a Nigerian god but that was fun to watch

Got be on board with that scene....
The Igbo is quite terrible, I doubt if those guys are really Igbo's. I can't still fathom what that series is about anyway. Let me just watch till episode 5 and if nothing changes, I will stop wasting my hard earned data on it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 2:11am On May 12, 2017
Stegomiah:

I like your analysis

Lemme just add

Chuck has everything to lose here

And i keep asking myself was it really worth it

He lost his best friend
He lost his father
He lost all his trust fund
His marriage is more likely gonna collapse
He lost fucki.ng 27million dollars
He most likely is gonna lose the election
And yet he still left a trail of his involvement behind

So, i can't help but ask was it really worth it? To put a man behind bars who still got out same day via bail

This is the height of obsession
Just to bring down a man

That has way more resources than you do
Way more intelligent people around
A team and family solidly behind him

Chuck isn't a good guy
He's not better than axe
He believes he wanna catch the bad guy
But dude is a master of deception
Master at manipulation
He can cross and crush anyone just to get what he wants

Taylor is the best thing that happened in season 2

Axe, got taylor, wendy..... Heavy guns to pull him out

Well, i hope hall is back.... Dude is really a ghost.... Badass way ahead of the game

As for chuck, axe is coming for his ass this time around with no wendy consideration
He could have buried chuck a long time ago with the lawsuits and the deal

It's painful i will have to wait another year

Wendy's position in the whole scheme of things is not that straight forward. She's compromised on all fronts. I wouldn't count on her if I were Axe, Taylor is OK.

Axe's wife phucked up big time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Akanniade(m): 5:33am On May 12, 2017
Mekanus:

The Igbo is quite terrible, I doubt if those guys are really Igbo's. I can't still fathom what that series is about anyway. Let me just watch till episode 5 and if nothing changes, I will stop wasting my hard earned data on it.
Its not you regular fantasy series. They are following the book almost to the letter. The characters are symbolic of different gods of antiquity past seeking relevance or 'worship' in a modern age where the new gods are technology, social media and gadgets. It infuses other themes into the storyline too. You need to be conversant with history to fully enjoy this show.
Wednesday, gathers the old gods to confront the new ones growing stronger by the day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faruz: 7:35am On May 12, 2017
cao:
iZombie.

I dropped the series @ season 1 episode 3....... I had other series I was addicted to then I couldn't concentrate on it much. ..... Iz it that interesting? I could see it stretched to season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donnyboy(m): 8:29am On May 12, 2017
Please Check Out the trailer My Short film BORDER that I Shot with a phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay2W82ii2-o&itct=CAoQpDAYASITCP6Hlu_b3tMCFU2jVQodiU4HZFIQMTQwNU1lZGlhIGJvcmRlcg%3D%3D&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kellyon: 8:39am On May 12, 2017
Just started to watch Suits. Quite entertaining show as for me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 8:46am On May 12, 2017
So, I finished ten episodes of Sense8 in two days and like someone who has had very satisfying sex, I'm taking a break from seeing series and shit for a while. Gotta focus on my studies, Biko.

Well, that's what I want to do. I don't know whether I can actually go through with it. lol.

Designated Survivor and Scandal and Shuga be calling my name...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
Illuminatus:
So, I finished ten episodes of Sense8 in two days and like someone who has had very satisfying sex, I'm taking a break from seeing series and shit for a while. Gotta focus on my studies, Biko.

Well, that's what I want to do. I don't know whether I can actually go through with it. lol.

Designated Survivor and Scandal and Shuga be calling my name...

Shuga?! Has there been new seasons since S5?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:46am On May 12, 2017
Grey's Anatomy...... Biko, kill off Amelia abeg. I hope Stephanie is okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bmanbee(m): 11:22am On May 12, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Erenjp, Ajd19, stulp16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.