Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511853 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 1:02pm On May 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Very intense.... I believe the pastor killed Joey Campbell.......

All these hypocritical pastors....

All hail Fox...non-racist motherfvkers

@least....... cheesy grin grin
I was thinking she was blackmail,I'm suspecting police department and the councillor sponsors.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 08, 2017
American Gods

Turns out Biliki swallows females too.

And that slavic god. This series has got suspense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

No much suspense in APB......just little

But designated survivor....300% suspense mahn..... grin grin grin

don't compare APB n designated survivor.
they are two different movies..
I love APB...
designated survivor is getting boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2017
shot fired is dope..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2017
WTF AMERICAN GODS, WTF??
we're showing erected d**ks now?? hahaha cheesy
Damn Apple and iCloud it snyc everything.

Mr Nancy and his stories, the looks on slaves were like whaaaaaaat??
Nyc of dem to speak Igbo even tho Anansi is more of a Ghanian folklore.

Bilquis not chilling on the swallow at all, both male and female swallow anything.

Being wondering how dey would go about the Zorya sisters love Zorya 1 (person cannor be remembering all ulazeyaya water) so we're calling dem Zorya 1 to 3.

Finally we meet Media (New God) of Tv and everything screen.

Quite sad they didn't do the motel scene well with the dead wife, but am sure dey are saving it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2017
Dalek:
WTF AMERICAN GODS, WTF??
we're showing erected d**ks now?? hahaha cheesy
Damn Apple and iCloud it snyc everything.

Mr Nancy and his stories, the looks on slaves were like whaaaaaaat??
Nyc of dem to speak Igbo even tho Anansi is more of a Ghanian folklore.

Bilquis not chilling on the swallow at all, both male and female swallow anything.

Being wondering how dey would go about the Zorya sisters love Zorya 1 (person cannor be remembering all ulazeyaya water) so we're calling dem Zorya 1 to 3.

Finally we meet Media (New God) of Tv and everything screen.

Quite sad they didn't do the motel scene well with the dead wife, but am sure dey are saving it.

spoilers alert
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2017
paradigmshift:

don't compare APB n designated survivor.
they are two different movies..
I love APB...
designated survivor is getting boring

that's you........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:01pm On May 08, 2017
sod09:
I was thinking she was blackmail,I'm suspecting police department and the councillor sponsors.

those white motherfvkers shey.....

corrupt cops full dah series...lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

those white motherfvkers shey.....

corrupt cops full dah series...lol
yes....too many corrupt people
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 08, 2017
sod09:
spoilers alert

Book readers and their wahala undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chinedumo(m): 5:12pm On May 08, 2017
JulietteO:
Please, what's Grant Ward's role again in Agents of Shield season 4?

yes ward is dead.

He was featured again as a computer generated program.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 5:23pm On May 08, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

that's you........

Na u before
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2017
o ga o, this american gods crazy, person dey use puna swallow choi, so this guy would hava his head smashed by thor grin

nyways mans gotta wait a very long time for sense8 again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 5:46pm On May 08, 2017
sod09:
spoilers alert

Hain??
How is dat spoilers??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jasonteague(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2017
designated survivor.
Agent of shield
supergirl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by megawax8: 8:53pm On May 08, 2017
Please, where can I download ballers?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:07pm On May 08, 2017
American Gods.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2017
Tyche:

I forsee Bobby going to jail and Taylor standing for him, but its going to be a long drawn battle.

A prophesy fulfilled. Chuks wife will play a critical role in all this. I hope Bobby phucking Axelrod sees her for who she is; a two faced lying piece of shi+
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2017
bufness:
o ga o, this american gods crazy, person dey use puna swallow choi, so this guy would hava his head smashed by thor grin

nyways mans gotta wait a very long time for sense8 again

just finished season 1 of sense 8
Thats series got me
watching season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:34am On May 09, 2017
Alfred234:
Done with Sense8 Season 2 I hope we won't have to wait for 2 years before they give us Season 3.

Now watching

"13 Reasons Why"
13 Reasons why cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 2:17am On May 09, 2017
Vorpal:
Hand of God S2

This series is dope... cheesy

cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Millz404(m): 2:46am On May 09, 2017
New episodes of the blacklist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barackodam: 4:10am On May 09, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

No much suspense in APB......just little

But designated survivor.... 300% suspense mahn..... grin grin grin

I quited at episode 5.

I'll continue when the season ends, I cannor coman goan give myself high bp at this small age

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by barackodam: 4:15am On May 09, 2017
currently watching
The Flash
Shades of Blue
Supergirl
Agents of Shield Hydra
Prison Break
Quantico

Series I Paused

Designated Survivor
24 Legacy
APB
Chicago Justice

Yet to start
Magicians
American Gods

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:56am On May 09, 2017
Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:25am On May 09, 2017
barackodam:

I quited at episode 5.

I'll continue when the season ends, I cannor coman goan give myself high bp at this small age

lol.....con collect bp checker machine...e always dy by my side weneva a dy watch am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donnetimmy(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2017
just finished 13 reasons why, I was really expecting Hannah to include her parents in the tape. its a nice series tho .

just started with sense 8 season 2...I hope its worth it 'cos season 1 was not too impressive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22am On May 09, 2017
Finished Legion.

Lawd!!! This show is W.E.I.R.D
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 11:14am On May 09, 2017
iyke1989:
this b!tch still on?
Yes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 11:15am On May 09, 2017
Elparaiso:

I'm a techie( or at least I'm told so) and I couldn't get past episode 2.
What? How is that even possible? You don't dig comedy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.