Stats: 3,161,112 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3560968 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (2829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iceman296: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Licensed2Kill: I'm not really diggin ds Mad Men... Got it afta som hypes on it I got here....bn stuck at S1E3 since lyk 3months now... D thing no ginger me at all

Its always like that bro. Just continue, you'd pick up with time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamteekaygal(f): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
JadeWilliam:
So I noticed a name called Uzo Aduba on Orange Is d new black&i was lik dat name sounds Ibo-ish so I decided 2google d name &Lo&behold;it was Crazyeye-Suzanne in OITNB. She's Nigerian.Full name Uzoamaka&i was lik damn! That's a chick representing Nigeria.I'm so so proud of her.

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2c9od2/not_just_crazy_eyes_uzo_aduba_here_from_orange_is/

Hi Jade, thanks for the link, it was really nice reading that. I love OITNB, I like crazy eyes, and I think the more I watched the more I get to understand her. But I love 'Tastyee' that gal keep cracking me up. When she was released at first I missed her. Was so happy when she got back. Nice show all in all.

I'm currently watching extant and plan to watch Fargo soon. I'm Patiently waiting for sons of Anarchy season 7

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2014
iamteekaygal:
Hi Jade, thanks for the link, it was really nice reading that. I love OITNB, I like crazy eyes, and I think the more I watched the more I get to understand her. But I love 'Tastyee' that gal keep cracking me up. When she was released at first I missed her. Was so happy when she got back. Nice show all in all.
I'm currently watching extant and plan to watch Fargo soon. I'm Patiently waiting for sons of Anarchy season 7

It's nice to see another fan of Sons of Anarchy. cheesy By the way, Fargo is really good. Enjoyable stuff!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2014
"From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series."

This Brand new TV show's da bomb. Unique and creepy as hell.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2014
My Top 5 Shows of the Year so far...
#1. True Detective
#2. House Of Cards
#3. Hannibal
#4. Homeland
#5. Fargo

Honorable Mentions:
-AHS: Coven
-The Blacklist
-GOT
-Masters Of Sex
-The Walking Dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kannymoore(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
RayMcBlue: "From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series."

This Brand new TV show's da bomb. Unique and creepy as hell.

Hate the show with a passion. Was following the show until episode 6 or 7 and then lost interest altogether.

Don't like the plot at all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LannisterIMP: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2014
JadeWilliam:
If Brody didn't die;d show wud hav looked fake. S3 was stil da bomb too but it also had a tragic season finale.U can't just infiltrate a nation lik Iran lik dat;carryout an operation lik d one Brody did&not hav someone fall 4it.If Brody didn't die;it'l look 2cheap&easy lik a cartoon.It was good dat Brody died&now it'l bring out d worst bipolar side of Carrie.

PS: Can someone here who has seen The Blacklist, b a darling& tell me if Liz's husbnd Tom Keen (in The Blacklist) is a spy or woteva he's bn suspected of! I'm not thrilled 2go 4d season 2.

Hey miss Jade.

TOM keen is a SPY just like Olivia Popes mother in Scandal(both having an angle in the Marriage). Just finished the whole 3 Seasons. I really can't get Enough.(B613 Mehn Uncle Johna needs to have something like that set up to help Nigeria in this Troubled times...lol)

And your previos post about GOT... I don't think the olds gods or the new will bring Jon snow and the mother of dragons together. Not after he has take the night watchs Vow.

And I Really miss our GOT s4 thread.

Valar MorGulis.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
kannymoore:

Hate the show with a passion. Was following the show until episode 6 or 7 and then lost interest altogether.

Don't like the plot at all.

Well, currently on Episode 5. Let's hope my initial opinion will not be corrupted by your's, especially as episode 6 is next on the menu.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2014
Started watching The Wire a few days ago and it's really good. Old now but good, at least what I've seen of season 1.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 2:31am On Aug 07, 2014
Bawss1: Started watching The Wire a few days ago and it's really good. Old now but good, at least what I've seen of season 1.

Whoop! Whoop! It is one of the best shows ever! Happy watching! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2014
Just finished watching some season finale and these are my top five

1) Game of thrones. Season 4 finale ( Valar MorGulis )

2)Person of interest season 3 finale

3) The walking dead season 4 finale

4) how I met your mother series finale

5) The originals season 1 finale.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
#DeviousMaids Am I d only one dat seems 2 think dat Carmen is d most unfortunate human being in d series? If she was in Naija;we'l say dat they swore 4her frm d village.

Wen we all thought dat luck has shone her way by bn a fake celebrity wife&getting d contract she has always dreamed of;Alehandro .......
Now Rosie is telling her dat they can't afford 2pay her.

Rosie is a lucky maid. And Mrs Deletour developed kidney failure due to all the nonsense she inject in2 her body 2look younger than their age.These whites shld learn 2age gracefully.

I wonder who got shot at d finale of DM.
#PatientlyWaitingForSeason 3

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2014
francawilson: #DeviousMaids Am I d only one dat seems 2 think dat Carmen is d most unfortunate human being in d series? If she was in Naija;we'l say dat they swore 4her frm d village.

Wen we all thought dat luck has shone her way by bn a fake celebrity wife&getting d contract she has always dreamed of;Alehandro .......
Now Rosie is telling her dat they can't afford 2pay her.

Rosie is a lucky maid. And Mrs Deletour developed kidney failure due to all the nonsense she inject in2 her body 2look younger than their age.These whites shld learn 2age gracefully.

I wonder who got shot at d finale of DM.
#PatientlyWaitingForSeason 3

Do you think there will be a season 3??

Maybe Carmen finally makes it then,that's if she wasn't among those shot sad. I like mrs delatour,she is the the nicest Oga of them all.She is so childish and naive LOL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DeevaB: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2014
Watching Suits... on season 4 episode 8. One of by best series so far, interesting!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 09, 2014
LannisterIMP:
And your previos post about GOT... I don't think the olds gods or the new will bring Jon snow and the mother of dragons together. Not after he has take the night watchs Vow.

And I Really miss our GOT s4 thread.

Valar MorGulis.
Hey LannisterIMP! I remember u frm our GOT no spoiler thread.I miss our thread so much.So nice 2c u
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2014
lepasharon:

Do you think there will be a season 3??

Maybe Carmen finally makes it then,that's if she wasn't among those shot sad. I like mrs delatour,she is the the nicest Oga of them all.She is so childish and naive LOL
So true &sh's a good actress.Mayb dat's y her maid Zoila stayed wit her for 20yrs. Godforbid! How can someone b a maid 4dat length of tym&then hav a daughter who ends up bn a maid too.

U c y they said if u hav a nice landlord;u shld quit urself frm such a house orelse u'l b a tenant 4d a long tym. grin

I don't think Carmen got shot cos sh was some few meters away frm d crowd.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
I'm currently watching suits. I'm already addicted lol. I love Mike and Harvey. kiss kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
adaobi123: I'm currently watching suits. I'm already addicted lol. I love Mike and Harvey. kiss kiss
Good to know.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
Afam4eva:
Good to know.

have you watched it ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
adaobi123:

have you watched it ?
Yes, up to season 2 or 3. Can't remember.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LannisterIMP: 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
francawilson:
Hey LannisterIMP! I remember u frm our GOT no spoiler thread.I miss our thread so much.So nice 2c u

Thank Jare and nice to see you too.

I am thinking of Starting with OITNB or DeviousMaids Or Mad Men.

I don't have much to do with my sparetime now that my Preciuos GOT,TWD,POI are not Airing.

@Adaobi123 thumbs up with SUITS, hope you see what you been missing all this while grin grin.
Keep up with it...I love Suits.

** did any one notice this Movie 'The Outlander (2008)"

I just watched it again and I saw Jim Caviezel(John Reese) and John Nolan(John Greer-Decima Technologies/Samaritan's Slave) Both Stars in Person of Intrest Series. On the same TEAM.

Its was kind odd see them two actors together lol.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olanie(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
**The Haves And The Have Nots**
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
Y'all should watch The Wire yo. Dunno how I missed such a good show for so long.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Bawss1: Y'all should watch The Wire yo. Dunno how I missed such a good show for so long.

Watched it. Very good show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamteekaygal(f): 4:56am On Aug 10, 2014
profneyo:

It's nice to see another fan of Sons of Anarchy. cheesy By the way, Fargo is really good. Enjoyable stuff!

I love 'Sons of Anarchy'. Although i'm not a fan of gangster movies, but this series changed my mind. I am Patiently waiting for season 7, wondering what will happen when Jax knows his mother killed 'Tara ' and 'juxes' covered it up. I should start watching Fargo by next weekend hopefully.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2014
Game of thrones S4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
"Burn Notice" Season 7: Michael Weston and Crew.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donkunxex(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
the big bang theory..... watched from season1 to 7...waitinq for season 8..... zzz dere ani1 here watchn it too?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2014
Fa fa...Family guy!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
I'm really finding Suits interesting. cheesy

I've had the seasons 1 and 2 since last year but I've been reluctant watching it (I prefer the horror-type series).

Seeing from these thread how you guys have rated Suits I couldn't resist. Now I thank God I didn't delete it... grin

It's really prepares ones mind for the corporate lifestyle and I must say I've learnt a lot (especially new words wink ) just watching the season 1 alone. Just started season 2 late last night...Going to download seasons 3 & the released episodes of the season 4 by latest Friday. smiley

Should be up-to-date by latest next weekend going at this pace...adieu cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
dljbd1: I'm really finding Suits interesting. cheesy

I've had the seasons 1 and 2 since last year but I've been reluctant watching it (I prefer the horror-type series).

Seeing from these thread how you guys have rated Suits I couldn't resist. Now I thank God I didn't delete it... grin

It's really prepares ones mind for the corporate lifestyle and I must say I've learnt a lot (especially new words wink ) just watching the season 1 alone. Just started season 2 late last night...Going to download seasons 3 & the released episodes of the season 4 by latest Friday. smiley

Should be up-to-date by latest next weekend going at this pace...adieu cool

Hoboi! See movement from season 1 to 4 within a week grin Suits is cool like that cool

I guess you're enjoying the banter between Harvey and Mike.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
iamteekaygal:

I love 'Sons of Anarchy'. Although i'm not a fan of gangster movies, but this series changed my mind. I am Patiently waiting for season 7, wondering what will happen when Jax knows his mother killed 'Tara ' and 'juxes' covered it up. I should start watching Fargo by next weekend hopefully.

Choi! I've not got to season 6 shocked. Gemma has always been very ruthless. She takes emotion out of the equation when making decisions.

Season 7 will be the last. sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (2829) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)