Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,465 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3584408 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (2836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
I just finished one season of suits in less than 24 hours. Time for season 3. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
adaobi123: I just finished one season of suits in less than 24 hours. Time for season 3. grin

Chai shocked grin

#BingeWatchingThings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
profneyo:

Chai shocked grin

#BingeWatchingThings

lol ! This is our I spend my sundays grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
adaobi123: I just finished one season of suits in less than 24 hours. Time for season 3. grin
Awesome!!! cheesy
I'm glad I'm not alone consuming a whole season in a day grin

I'll make sure you don't catch up with me angry...continuing my S02E04
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
dljbd1:
Awesome!!! cheesy
I'm glad I'm not alone consuming a whole season in a day grin

I'll make sure you don't catch up with me angry...continuing my S02E04

lol I'm on season 3 now.

I love the bromance between mike and harvey. Its hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
adaobi123:

lol I'm on season 3 now.

I love the bromance between mike and harvey. Its hilarious. grin
shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bastien: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Abeg who dey watch ebola virus...... I mean The Last Ship

I love military series cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2014
White Collar and Arrested Development, both decent but not great in my books

I can't wait for House of cards S3 to air, I wanted to punch my screen after watching S2 finale angry Only the Underwoods are smart, everybody else especially Garrett and his wife are dunces. They better bring some formidable foes who can match the Underwoods, politics for politics and guile and guile in S3 otherwise, I will stop watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
naijababe: White Collar and Arrested Development, both decent but not great in my books

I can't wait for House of cards S3 to air, I wanted to punch my screen after watching S2 finale angry Only the Underwoods are smart, everybody else especially Garrett and his wife are dunces. They better bring some formidable foes who can match the Underwoods, politics for politics and guile and guile in S3 otherwise, I will stop watching.

As In every oda person looks like a fool from former head of staff to garret..d only stubborn person to me is Jackie d new congress lady who took after frank
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
kingsilly:

As In every oda person looks like a fool from former head of staff to garret..d only stubborn person to me is Jackie d new congress lady who took after frank

I am telling you, I was so annoyed at Linda and Garrett's naivety. Frank even managed to outwit a seasoned billionaire angry The writer has akamu for brains walahi. It was just too easy for Frank and his wife
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
naijababe: White Collar and Arrested Development, both decent but not great in my books

House of cards : exactly, season one was much better to me, season two made him look super wise than others as you pointed out.

The show rating of house of cards season 2 dropped in comparison to season 1 because 'many critic were concerned at the domineering presence of Underwood who appears to have no worthy adversaries' might weaken people's interest in the show.

I will look out for season three first three episodes only to see if any changes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Currently in scandal S2 E2 where I saw V Parker (OITNB).

Atlast;I just concluded OITNB S2.
OMG Infact all d characters are unique. #vry nice series. Its a good one.I enjoyed evry bit of it.

Piper is a vry smart girl&i really lik her friendshp wit Alex Vause (d Lesbo part is a lil odd sha) but d way they go back&forth? Now obviously;Alex broke her probation laws so sh's heading back 2prison where sh'l indeed b safer sinced drug Lord she testified against is afta her life.

And Larry&Paula? I saw it coming wen Paula used 2undress infrontof Larry&u can imagine a 2ppl who havn't had s*x in a long tym #SaneCouple. I lik dem betta 2geda than Piper who's a confused drama queen.

And dat new Chinese abi Korean girl dat just doesn't shut up? Geeez.

Mr Haily is really really a nice man Allah! C how he said crazyeye.

And dat bald-headed guy dat now runs d prison? That now is as bad as d bi*ch who used 2run d place. Imagine John coming 2tel him dat he father Daizy's baby&he said inorder not 2face any scandal since he's trying 2look good in d eyes of d authorities;he shld just keep his mouth shut.Its not easy 2run a prison.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
^ So you managed to overcome your aversion for lesbian sex and see the show for the quality that it is.

I see no one is interested in the 'L' word, it based on a group of lesbians but man it is a brilliant show. Completed all 6 seasons in a week and watched some of the seasons twice sef.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
LannisterIMP:
I am thinking of Starting with OITNB or DeviousMaids Or Mad Men.
I saw d pilot of Mad men S1$Its toasted.I'm so watching it.Its my kind of series.

U'l love both OITNB&devious maid.I don't even knw d one prefer.They're both entertaining
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2014
naijababe: ^ So you managed to overcome your aversion for lesbian sex and see the show for the quality that it is.

I see no one is interested in the 'L' word, it based on a group of lesbians but man it is a brilliant show. Completed all 6 seasons in a week and watched some of the seasons twice sef.

six season ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2014
adaobi123:

six season ?

Yep, the 'L' word is six seasons long. Just give it a try, you won't regret it I promise u wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2014
naijababe:

Yep, the 'L' word is six seasons long. Just give it a try, you won't regret it I promise u wink

Ohh okay. I'll give it a try.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
naijababe: ^ So you managed to overcome your aversion for lesbian sex and see the show for the quality that it is.
Ya I did.It got a lot of ratings&award nominations so I really had 2put my head in it.Moreova my movie buddy @iceman rated it well

Meanwhile; What's L world all abt?

Bawss1: Started watching The Wire a few days ago and it's really good. Old now but good, at least what I've seen of season 1.
Welcome on board sweetie! I&Mr @iceman used 2discuss The Wire on dis thread b4 Mr Harold Finch (POI) hacked NL server&Samaritan's virus deleted evrythng. It'l b nice 2discuss it if u want.

Some hot black guys in The Wire. I hav a crazy crush on Weybey (Hope my husbnd doesn't eva discover nairaland 2read dis grin grin) then Stringer Bell- Idri Elba (OMG!!).I so so adore dat one too.
The Wire dvd is d only series I borrowed out&had 2go rebuy it just 2hav it in my dvd collection #No3OnMyListOfBestSeriesEver
#MyNo1Wil4EvaBTheSopranoes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JadeWilliam(f): 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
LannisterIMP:
** did any one notice this Movie 'The Outlander (2008)"

I just watched it again and I saw Jim Caviezel(John Reese) and John Nolan(John Greer-Decima Technologies/Samaritan's Slave) Both Stars in Person of Intrest Series. On the same TEAM.

Its was kind odd see them two actors together lol.

grin grin grin OMG! I'l lik 2c d show.John Reese&Decima? Like seriously? Did u notice dat John Reese&Decima neva met face 2face in POI?

Do u knw dat John Reese was d one who acted Jesus of Nazareth (Mel Gibson's Passion of Christ). Wen my husbnd was watching POI,he kept saying dis guy looks so familiar then he exclaimed Its Jesus!! Lol. Funny right!

Mayb because he's Jesus of Nazareth dat's y there weren't really romantic scenes in POI.Its really a decent series.Who said a show must b vulgar 2b good.

My best part of POI is where Detective Carter saved Elias "She said he's a loyal boss&wen she saved Fusco's ass (wen they were abt digging up dat black guy's corpse then wen Elias revenged 2Simmons in respect 2Carter (don't wanna b a spoiler 4some ppl lik @Iceman who's yet 2c season 3 of POI.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
@ Jadewilliam,

The L word synopsis lifted from the internet of course:

Follows the lives and loves of a small, close-knit group of lesbians living in Los Angeles as well as the friends and family members that either support or loath them.

It is just a brilliant show, forget that it about lesbians, it is brilliant on many levels; funny, quite sad at times and dramatic. I loved it, on par with OITNB in my books.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2014
"Shameless" Season 4 and "The Bridge (US)" Season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lepasharon(f): 1:47am On Aug 14, 2014
RayMcBlue: "Shameless" Season 4 and "The Bridge (US)" Season 1.

Shameless The grotty British series ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 2:33am On Aug 14, 2014
lepasharon:

Shameless The grotty British series ?

The American Remake:"Shameless (US)."
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2014
JadeWilliam:

Some hot black guys in The Wire. I hav a crazy crush on Weybey (Hope my husbnd doesn't eva discover nairaland 2read dis grin grin) then Stringer Bell- Idri Elba (OMG!!).I so so adore dat one too.
The Wire dvd is d only series I borrowed out&had 2go rebuy it just 2hav it in my dvd collection #No3OnMyListOfBestSeriesEver
#MyNo1Wil4EvaBTheSopranoes

Currently in season 4 of The Wire.

So The Greek got away in season 2? That was unsatisfying, was hoping they would nab him. I didn't like that Stringer "gat got", he was shaping up to be a real brainy crime lord unlike that thug Avon who was mainly concerned about street cred and all that gangsta stuff.

Anyways it's a really nice show and it sheds light on the deprave mode of life in the projects. Poor black people are finished!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
Rewatched my favorite episodes of the Newsroom this evening.I'm missing the cast especially Charlie,Don and Will.It's been a long wait for Season 3 . . . sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RayMcBlue(m): 4:43am On Aug 17, 2014
"The Bridge (US)" Season 2 and "Elementary" Season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2014
Breaking news, to all fans of orange is the new Black, uzo aduba just won an Emmy award for outstanding guests actress in OITNB.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBNIM: 8:23am On Aug 17, 2014
lafuria1: Breaking news, to all fans of orange is the new Black, uzo aduba just won an Emmy award for outstanding guests actress in OITNB.

wow! Never knew that chic is Nigerian!
Very weird but funny character! Congrats to her though!

I so love the chemistry between Alex n Piper joor!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBNIM: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2014
naijababe:

I agree with U on that! L word is one of my best series! I specially love Bett n Tasha (the soldier girl)!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2014
lafuria1: Breaking news, to all fans of orange is the new Black, uzo aduba just won an Emmy award for outstanding guests actress in OITNB.

omg yess ! You go girl grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 17, 2014
CBNIM:

I agree with U on that! L word is one of my best series! I specially love Bett n Tasha (the soldier girl)!

Finally, someone else on NL has watched the L word. Didn't like Tasha much o she was too uptight. My faves remain the indomitable and beautiful Bette Porter, Alice Piezecki and the super biatch Jenny Schecter grin
Everybody liked Shane but me not very much, she was an ar5ehole!
Did you watch the interrogation tapes?

Naijas, we can like to claim sha grin We are claiming Uzo Aduba now?! Congrats to Uzo, i hope she sang chocolate and vanilla when she received her award
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lharstborn(m): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2014
I'm presently on Suits S5...but whenever I'm in the mood to be humored,I watch The Big Bang Theory(presently watching S3,I just bought S1-6)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (2836) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alexdroh(m), Baddestguyp(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.