Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523582 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UgoFly: 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2017
is it just me or is it that there are no longer any suspense filled and thrilling series anymore? GOT should come out fast abeg. these modern series bore me to death

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2017
UgoFly:
is it just me or is it that there are no longer any suspense filled and thrilling series anymore? GOT should come out fast abeg. these modern series bore me to death

Try
Last kingdom
peaky blinders
Boardwalk empire
Roots (the new one ooo)
Stranger things
Black mirror
The borgias

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
Freciprocal:

This is another poor interpretation of a good book smiley

well the early Episodes are very close, but from last week diverging from the books.
a major character should be dead now​ FFS... !!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
introvertme:

Last kingdom
peaky blinders
Boardwalk empire
Roots (the new one ooo)
Stranger things
Black mirror
The borgias

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice taste there, fella.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
koice:

Now that's what I'm talking about. Nice taste there, fella.

grin
Stranger things was confusing tho...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2017
introvertme:

grin
Stranger things was confusing tho...

Tried my best to like it but couldn't. I feel that it's too similar to X-Files in many ways.

Those kids tried sha. Their acting is commendable, esp the one with the lisp.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2017
@Vorpal

AG e06, dey confirmed dat Mr Wood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UgoFly: 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
introvertme:

Try
Last kingdom
peaky blinders
Boardwalk empire
Roots (the new one ooo)
Stranger things
Black mirror
The borgias

thanks. but cancel roots,stranger things, black mirror. I can only confirm borgias. can't download last kingdom. I m left with peaky blinders and boardwalk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2017
"13 reasons why' is great. Actually one of the best series this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2017
Fear The​ Walking Dead s03, can't believe am gonna download and continue to watch this show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
black mirror
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 10:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Queenmarvee:

yeah, I also binge-watch Naija series, I always wait for them to be at advanced stages if I can't wait for the end before I start.

I'd check these ones out too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 2:10am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2017
adegwurulez:
"13 reasons why' is great. Actually one of the best series this year.

already downloading it.... hope d movie no go fall my hand sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2017
Ayam not understanding this American gods at all, is shadow also a god?
What kind of god is Wednesday?
How did laura return from the dead?
Why is salim looking for the jinn?
The only thing I grab is dat there's a war between the old gods nd new ones, everything else I dnt understand cry
Abi na only me no understand d film?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2017
Stitchers anyone? kiss kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2017
thenny312:
The only thing I grab is dat there's a war between the old gods nd new ones, everything else I dnt understand cry
I don't think they will survive after this season. So many bad reviews

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2017
ammyluv2002:

something dey already renewed for season 2 cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2017
ammyluv2002:
thanks God I'm nt alone grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2017
Dalek:

something dey already renewed for season 2 cheesy
Oops! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2017
Freciprocal:

This is another poor interpretation of a good book smiley

I am telling you bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2017
thenny312:

Ok from the crows and the book I am reading Mr Wednesday is all father Odin .

Salim is cross lover's with the jinn

And Laura returned because of the leprechaun's coin

The book is way more better dunno if it's me or my imagination...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2017
Shout out the guys that recommended south park loving the show , just downloaded season 1-19 , still at season one though but it's been great so far....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kidrossy(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2017
Coyotejack:
Shout out the guys that recommended south park loving the show , just downloaded season 1-19 , still at season one though but it's been great so far....
Bro, how are u enjoying it is it nice like Family Guy or more than....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenmarvee: 10:52am On Jun 06, 2017
junnyjake:

yeah, I also binge-watch Naija series, I always wait for them to be at advanced stages if I can't wait for the end before I start.

I'd check these ones out too.

I am currently looking for where to download Festac Town by ROK Tv sef, I only have S01E01
cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:58am On Jun 06, 2017
thenny312:

Try googling gods in different civilizations....... It will help to understand future characters. I am sure you recognized the Jesus guy immediately cos you already knew him.

Also,I think those scenes that seem misplaced (like anubis's first appearance) are a marker to later scenes in the series.

Once more........ Reading up each character's place in history helps

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2017
Coyotejack:

You can never go wrong with south park. I love the fact that there is always something new to learn, and it is based on true happenings around us (Most names and agencies are not changed). Eric, Stan, Kyle, kenny, Randy, Mr Garrison, Token, Butters, Mr Chef are all fun characters.

I also re-downloaded the 20 seasons again, this time I had to download subtitles per episode. This would help me in capturing funny moments like I do here to other Tv shows.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenmarvee: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2017
dubylhover:

its just a great concept..let me let you in on a little secret,after each episode,I read different reviews online and watch some YouTube videos for better understanding

Try the above secret if you have difficulties understanding a series. It helps!!!

UgoFly:

A good movie doesn't need you to run to YouTube videos or online reviews for understanding.

You never see Movies or Series be that, try Inception, The Usual Suspect, Shutter Island (Movies) and Westworld and The OA (Tv Series) without any external spoilers. Then let us know how far smiley

iamnlia:

I think anyone who has vast knowledge in history will understand the series. Because then you won't need youtube to tell you which god is which.

Below shows ur where your vast knowledge comes from. So dubylhover is not wrong afterall.

iamnlia:

Try googling gods in different civilizations....... It will help to understand future characters. I am sure you recognized the Jesus guy immediately cos you already knew him.

Also,I think those scenes that seem misplaced (like anubis's first appearance) are a marker to later scenes in the series.

Once more........ Reading up each character's place in history helps

Hope you know google owns Youtube? So much for Double standards shocked

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bridgesjnr: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2017
Elmojiid here's the thread.....

p.s.....who can help with download link to Hustle....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Queenmarvee:

Try the above secret if you have difficulties understanding a series. It helps!!!

You never see Movies or Series be that, try Inception, The Usual Suspect, Shutter Island (Movies) and Westworld and The OA (Tv Series) without any external spoilers. Then let us know how far smiley

Below shows ur where your vast knowledge comes from. So dubylhover is not wrong afterall.

Hope you know google owns Youtube? So much for Double standards shocked

undecided
Someone complained about something and I had my own little solution to help go around the stuff... And you attacked me for it?
Wow!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenmarvee: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
iamnlia:

undecided
Someone complained about something and I had my own little solution to help go around the stuff... And you attacked me for it?
Wow!

I dint attack u Bro!!! I just wanted to know where the "Vast knowledge" came from. You just confirmed Google and online articles.

What Tv series are you watching currently?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Buzzer99

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.