Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (690) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548971 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2017
ak33n:
3g.. buh na 700kb-900kb/s
phone or pc?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2017
Harry4cas:
I don download that sense8 from season 1 reach season 2 sef omoh that movie make brain die!!!!!! it's a pity that Angelic died the way she did. meanwhile I'm so scared cos intresting movies like this dont get to last till 3rd season. I just hope that the show has not been canceled.

Sorry bro, they cancelled it last week. embarassed angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

chai...no wonder....

upon say me dey live beside d glo mast gan....

this yeye phone ..itel is a disaster..... poor band....

on 1 download... 300k/s max
buahah.. Pele.. yu better go get better phone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2017
daamazing:
phone or pc?
Phone nii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2017
ak33n:
buahah.. Pele.. yu better go get better phone

in this recession..... and if someone wants to book from aliexpress .....rate is mad....banks are mad....

like say smbdy is caged.......a don taya....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2017
ak33n:
Phone nii
Haa, I don't believe this your speed oo. Please drop proof if possible. Abi is glo 0.0k you're using?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 05, 2017
daamazing:
Haa, I don't believe this your speed oo. Please drop proof if possible. Abi is glo 0.0k you're using?
lol.. no believe.. it works like this..

download 2 movies at a time.. d speeds combine..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2017
ak33n:
lol.. no believe.. it works like this..

download 2 movies at a time.. d speeds combine..
no wonder. I thought you were getting that speed with a single download. I'll come and steal your mast grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2017
daamazing:
no wonder. I thought you were getting that speed with a single download. I'll come and steal your mast grin
lol.. see u
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

in this recession..... and if someone wants to book from aliexpress .....rate is mad....banks are mad....

like say smbdy is caged.......a don taya....
I feel ur pain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
Dalek:

when dey keep repeating"F.ck those as.sholes" grin
Salim face na die..

Lol smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2017
Dalek:

when dey keep repeating"F.ck those as.sholes" grin
Salim face na die..

This is another poor interpretation of a good book smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2017
ak33n:
I feel ur pain

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2017
omo...deyyaf come again with wonder woman oh!!

more than 150,000 HV watched....8.3/10....

all saying best DCEU Movie so far....

and its grossing like gbagaun.....

$110m under 2 days......only in the U.S ni ohh...

abeg...who don watch...is it worth the hype?

Modified
thought this was movie section....chai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:28am On Jun 05, 2017
koice:

*Chuckled at the emboldened*

I like your sense of humor. wink

Anyhoo, if you like british comedies, better check out the following:

[i]- People Just Do Nothing
- WIA
- Fleabag
- The Wrong Mans

Thanks a thousand folds
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2017
ak33n:
3g.. buh na 700kb-900kb/s
my 3g 1.2-1.5 max
den 250-450 on low
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2017
koice:

I gave a review on 13 Reasons Why awhile ago... you must have missed it.

Bottom line, I think it's an over-hyped, over-rated piece of teen crap that glorifies and romanticizes suicide. I hate all the main characters too, most of all, Hannah (fvcking piece of sh*t drama queen).
I just saw the review.Hannah Baker came across as a whiny,selfish little girl who believed the world revolved around her.If the photo of the incident between her and Justin hadnt happened,she would have continued her dalliance with him and become the queen of mean girls.Clay Jensen wouldnt even have been in her stream of thoughts.Yet thesame guy became "mr self-righteous" pointing fingers at others and fighting for the cause of a girl who you were her last option when she was alive?For goodness sake,she even wanted the effeminate Alex before him...ALEX!! She was on her way to being a serial killer.Her lack of empathy is astounding even for a teen.
Yes.I also hated the cliches of the jocks and cheerleaders being the most popular in school,the mysterious student donning the leather jacket and driving a hot ride and the clueless parents

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2017
sod09:
my 3g 1.2-1.5 max
den 250-450 on low
coool..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
mablie:
I just saw the review.Hannah Baker came across as a whiny,selfish little girl who believed the world revolved around her.If the photo of the incident between her and Justin hadnt happened,she would have continued her dalliance with him and become the queen of mean girls.Clay Jensen wouldnt even have been in her stream of thoughts.Yet thesame guy became "mr self-righteous" pointing fingers at others and fighting for the cause of a girl who you were her last option when she was alive?For goodness sake,she even wanted the effeminate Alex before him...ALEX!! She was on her way to being a serial killer.Her lack of empathy is astounding even for a teen.
Yes.I also hated the cliches of the jocks and cheerleaders being the most popular in school,the mysterious student donning the leather jacket and driving a hot ride and the clueless parents

Ha!
13 reasons why is still my best series for this year. When I watched it,I didn't do so to enjoy the series........y'all should try and connect with the story being portrayed instead of judging.

I am even thinking of watching it again this weekend. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
mablie:
You nailed it. I have nothing more to add. You just nailed it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2017
EmmGee:

Thanks a thousand folds
No worries.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2017
iamnlia:

Ha!
13 reasons why is still my best series for this year. When I watched it,I didn't do so to enjoy the series........y'all should try and connect with the story bring portrayed instead of judging.

I even thinking of watching it again this weekend. cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
Can't believe someone would want to watch the whole 13 episodes of 13 RW again?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lordseyad:
I'm surprised too.. what's even there to re watch?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lordseyad:

Lolz. He even said it's the best series of the year for him?! Like WTF?! shocked shocked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 05, 2017
iamnlia:

Ha!
13 reasons why is still my best series for this year. When I watched it,I didn't do so to enjoy the series........y'all should try and connect with the story bring portrayed instead of judging.

I even thinking of watching it again this weekend. cool
wait.. what DD u connect with?.. suicide? ..

cos I'm not understanding

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
koice:

Lolz. He even said it's the best series of the year for him?! Like WTF?! shocked shocked
His post just made me weak, as I remembered what I went through b4 I finished the whole 13 epi.... Esp that stupiid Hannah... Radarada... As if she's the Sun....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by faustychris23(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2017
Lordseyad:
His post just made me weak, as I remembered what I went through b4 I finished the whole 13 epi.... Esp that stupiid Hannah... Radarada... As if she's the Sun....
the way I see this 13 rw thing is just the typical American high school with their alpha and omega cliq thing. then Hannah is a girl who suffers from serious low self esteem issues and outside validation. I mean what did she even hope to gain with that ish. who wan kill em self make e die go na. bdw that tony's character is practically useless. him no get work at all for the show sef

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 3:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
The producers got wat de wanted......they wanted us to hate Hannah ...dats y its one of the best this year.
Lordseyad:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
EmmGee:
Seen it
Try Atlanta.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2017
Who's watching big little lies

and

taboo?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Salem Season 3.. i think this we'll be my last season, boring af.

(1) (2) (3) ... (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Phethar007(m), abduleez1(m) and 1 guest(s)