Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,314 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540257 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by luqaz(m): 8:30am On Jul 05, 2017
iamnlia:
I was just watching OITNB S01 E03 and I saw that useless and gullible Tariq again.
Lol..savagery..leave the guy na...i am more pissed than you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2017
Exceptionalkeil:

Yeah I agree with you. Tommy just swallowed the failed kidnap attempt story. Ghost would have made one of his men follow Tariq for a week to know who exactly d kid is rolling with.

Now for the FBI. I expect the investigation to be more detailed. No one is looking for feeds from nearby cameras to see who else visited agent Knox d day he was killed.

Maybe if Proctor finds a way to make the evidence inconclusive, then it will force their hand to look for more evidence.

Or their story about tying St. Patrick to the drug cartel and the love triangle story gets thrashed in court, then they realize the need for bigger evidence including security camera footage.

Anyways,
The prosecutors are just being lazy, Olivia Pope or Annalise Keating would have disgraced the prosecutors a long time ago. They will put Angela on the stand and eviscerate her.
That fingerprint evidence is nothing to them.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2017
luqaz:

Lol..savagery..leave the guy na...i am more pissed than you

I was annoyed at Dana Brody in homeland but Tariq is on a whole new level. The foolishness is just amazing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2017
American Gods
Hopefully, by the end of S1, I'll have an idea what the plot is all about.

Luke Cage
Still waiting for the disappointment people have been talking about. I'm in episode 5 and enjoying the series so far.

Soon to start Into The Badlands
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Elparaiso:

Teenage angst or no, it's annoying as hell. Angela knows something is up. This is the same guy that played her so carefully, she knows he is too smart to have left a murder weapon under pans.

As for that scene, it really was fuuking hilarious. For a moment there, I thought Tommy was just going to scare the guy with the chase then drive off leaving him shitless. But I'm okay with how fuuked up he left the dude Sha. Great episode, I must say.
tommy issa badass,i knew the guy wont go scot free for the punch on tommy's aide
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2017
pls guys, is american gods through with season one...i only av 8 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2017
Exceptionalkeil:

Yeah I agree with you. Tommy just swallowed the failed kidnap attempt story. Ghost would have made one of his men follow Tariq for a week to know who exactly d kid is rolling with.

Now for the FBI. I expect the investigation to be more detailed. No one is looking for feeds from nearby cameras to see who else visited agent Knox d day he was killed.
tommy aint tariq father and he knows something not right with the kidnap
he has alot to sort out than getting worried for a stupid teenager.
btw blame tasha more as the mother
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2017
Exceptionalkeil:

yea the only person capable on uncovering Mike is Valdez, well until she comes back to her frigging senses!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
sod09:
tommy aint tariq father and he knows something not right with the kidnap
he has alot to sort out than getting worried for a stupid teenager.
btw blame tasha more as the mother
you can't blame tasha, she's trying her best as a mother, that boy needs a man like ghost to handle him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1:

watched all ..

all are very interesting .. i probably have watched any old one you would suggest ..i'm thinking new one ?
thanks
Iljimae the phantom thief, gunman of joseon, iron king, king of the wind(sequel to jumong)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:20pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mutaino7:
Iljimae the phantom thief, gunman of joseon, iron king, king of the wind(sequel to jumong)
Watched all
All the series of ijimae sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1 you've seen

The crown,Vikings, peaky blinders,Borgia, last kingdom, kings speech
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
sod09:
tommy issa badass,i knew the guy wont go scot free for the punch on tommy's aide

Na my main man be that for the show. The only time I didn't like him was when he was dating the devil's cousin. The demonic witch called Holly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
Elparaiso:

Na my main man be that for the show. The only time I didn't like him was when he was dating the devil's cousin. The demonic witch called Holly.
lol..i actually had orgasm wen he killed the bitch grin grin grin
na joke oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
introvertme:

Singapore1 you've seen

The crown,Vikings, peaky blinders,Borgia, last kingdom, kings speech
I have seen none
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1:
I have seen none
they're historical dramas
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
introvertme:

He's wants Korean historical dramas not the English language type.
Singapore1 try legend of the blue sea. It's a mix between history and the present.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 5:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1 lemme consult my sister when i get home. She's so obssessed with k-drama. She's even into k-pop.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2017
nonut:

He's wants Korean historical dramas not the English language type.
Singapore1 try legend of the blue sea. It's a mix between history and the present.
Watched that one too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
realtem:
Singapore1 lemme consult my sister when i get home. She's so obssessed with k-drama. She's even into k-pop.
na romance your sister go like
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
introvertme:

I can work with that
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1:

na romance your sister go like
she watches everything romance,drama,historical,action......and so on. As long as it is korean, she's in(only if the movie is not interesting).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1:

Watched that one too
Tuale Baba.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2017
sod09:
lol..i actually had orgasm wen he killed the bitch grin grin grin
na joke oo

Dude, na everybody happy die. I no blame your orga.... Nah, 2 guys can't discuss this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YNWA1: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Please somebody should suggest something equal to BLACKLIST for me. I'm not ready for any disappointment.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
realtem:
she watches everything romance,drama,historical,action......and so on. As long as it is korean, she's in(only if the movie is not interesting).
Okay give me your sister number along cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
nonut:

Tuale Baba.
Those historical drama are addicting .. I spent a week non stop watching dae jo young ... I became miserable ( my and my cousin )
Kinzyewriter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore 1 :

-Jang ok jung -The kings face -Faith -The tribulations of the mu clan(chinese) -War princess(chinese) -Six flying dragons -My sassy girl -Queen for 7 days -Hwarang:the beginning -Kangchi -Shine or go crazy -Mirror of the witch -Scarlet heart:moon lovers -Love through a thousand millenium(chinese historical +city) -Jung yi:godess of fire -The face reader -Arang and the magistrate -Scholar who walks the night -Flower in prison -Fugitive of joseon -Queen seondeok -Jeong do jeon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1:

Okay give me your sister number along cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
realtem:
Singapore 1 :

-Jang ok jung
-The kings face
-Faith
[s] -The tribulations of the mu clan(chinese)[/s]
-War princess(chinese)
-Six flying dragons
-My sassy girl
-Queen for 7 days
-Hwarang:the beginning
-Kangchi
[s] -Shine or go crazy
-Mirror of the witch[/s]
-Scarlet heart:moon lovers
[s] -Love through a thousand millenium(chinese historical +city)
-Jung yi:godess of fire[/s]
-The face reader
-Arang and the magistrate
-Scholar who walks the night
-Flower in prison
-Fugitive of joseon
-Queen seondeok
-Jeong do jeon

i havent watch the rest

.. thank you i will work with that .. i think i'm okay for now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1:

i havent watch the rest

wow... You mean you've watched all those you ruled out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Singapore1:

i havent watch the rest

My sis said you should recommend some chinese/korean historical drama for her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: MrKang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.