Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509921 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
any series like *13 reasons why *
feeling bored again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yhemit:

feeling bored again
riverdale

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BoldLeonidas: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
Yhemit:

feeling bored again

Is anybody following the new show Riviera?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrisseun(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2017
purplekayc:
it was cancelled
why on earth would they cancel such masterpiece
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
BoldLeonidas:

Is anybody following the new show Riviera?

I've decided against watching it till someone here give me a good rating. I cannot come and waste 250 mb on useless episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
Who watches preacher here?

I think episode 3 is the best so far. Do you think the man-dog is god? If yes, then maximum pun intended.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
New series recommendation guys
Help a brother cry
I can't bring myself to watch daredevil it's just like Iron fist undecided I hated Iron fist with passion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:29pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamnlia:
Who watches preacher here?

I think episode 3 is the best so far. Do you think the man-dog is god? If yes, then maximum pun intended.

yea exactly,..d best episode so far...but I dont actually think we have seen God yet...that singer working with those peeps adds a new twist..means they were expecting...I'd hoped to have seen that saint of killers since Jesse used genesis
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Singapore1:

Those historical drama are addicting .. I spent a week non stop watching dae jo young ... I became miserable ( my and my cousin )
Kinzyewriter
Yee Jangun (Yes, General) in Heuk Sudol's Voice, Beautiful Memories. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UgoFly: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
Doctee:
Pls is breaking bad interesting am watching season 2 but I've not been feeling the hit

pls continue, I beg you. just continue. I wish I could see something like breaking bad again in this life. There is no series for me to watch again. Breaking bad beats everything you have ever seen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2017
dubylhover:

yea exactly,..d best episode so far...but I dont actually think we have seen God yet...that singer working with those peeps adds a new twist..means they were expecting...I'd hoped to have seen that saint of killers since Jesse used genesis

That saint of killers is the baddest guy ever liveth....I also hoped to see him.

The man is just joyless.
Who do you think the man-dog is?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Yee Jangun (Yes, General) in Heuk Sudol's Voice, Beautiful Memories. grin
I think it's changun (general) tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
thenny312:
Well, Ion dwell on what i am not certain of, no be my dialect grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
thenny312:

What of "te changun" grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamnlia:

What of "te changun" grin
do u mean ye changun(Yes general) I don't really get
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
thenny312:
do u mean ye changun(Yes general) I don't really get

Naah...
But I may be wrong anyways, it's been ages since I watched Korean movies and my hatred won't allow me look back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 11:35pm On Jul 06, 2017
iamnlia:

Naah...
But I may be wrong anyways, it's been ages since I watched Korean movies and my hatred won't allow me look back.

I dont watch em anymore, my mum loves em ehn........ I just saw the ending of rebel with her
I really loved empress ki, that series is almost like jumong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2017
chrisseun:

why on earth would they cancel such masterpiece
I can give u a list of at least 10 other good TV shows that have been cancelled at various times.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2017
thenny312:
I dont watch em anymore, my mum loves em ehn........ I just saw the ending of rebel with her
I really loved empress ki, that series is almost like jumong
I had a friend that watched it with her life....
I watched a few episodes of kang chi with her but I stopped after that fine girl was shot.

I was watching because of her

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 12:03am On Jul 07, 2017
What the Health.

A documentary explaining government conspiracy with food and drug companies.

I Might even later drop a thread on government conspiracy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wizzymate(m): 3:14am On Jul 07, 2017
Who has Seen G.l.o.w here?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:44am On Jul 07, 2017
iamnlia:

I take it that you may have been high while adding Quantico to that list of good series and calling Fargo wanna be.

Quantico is Sħit

Don't mind dah guy....

how Quantico hasn't been cancelled up till now still baffles me... nonsense India girl

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:47am On Jul 07, 2017
thenny312:
New series recommendation guys
Help a brother cry
I can't bring myself to watch daredevil it's just like Iron fist undecided I hated Iron fist with passion

Black mirror
Peaky blinders

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:33am On Jul 07, 2017
iamnlia:

That saint of killers is the baddest guy ever liveth....I also hoped to see him.

The man is just joyless.
Who do you think the man-dog is?

I really have no idea who the man-dog is...I think its just a way d writers want to distract us..my question is who told those peeps in white about Jesse?cos its obvious they were expecting him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2017
wizzymate:
Who has Seen G.l.o.w here?

Am crying so hard for downloading that shit called glow,now I can't watch them nor delete them

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Ufranklin92:

Am crying so hard for downloading that shit called glow,now I can't watch them nor delete them

grin why not stick with old TV series ....it's way better Dan downloading new ones that peeps aren't sure of.

Queen of the south,Narcos,13 reasons whygrin ?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2017
introvertme:

grin why not stick with old TV series ....it's way better Dan downloading new ones that peeps aren't sure of.

True dear,all this new dished out series are just sleeping pills..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 8:24am On Jul 07, 2017
introvertme:

The new ones are great too but some of them flop after season 2 and season 3 when their story is finishing and they acquire a large fan base.

Have you watched the blacklist,six, strike back?

These are great and never boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2017
iamnlia:

The new ones are great too but some of them flop after season 2 and season 3 when their story is finishing and they acquire a large fan base.

Have you watched the blacklist,six, strike back?

These are great and never boring

Nah,I'll start later... buh i have too many things to do...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 8:48am On Jul 07, 2017
watching Red oak

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: obinna58(m), hersarhn, Calx and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.