Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509068 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 7:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Oga wat he's trying to say is game of thrones didn't have more viewers Dan merlin ...and I tink he's right ....game of thrones has low amount of viewers wen compared to empire ,the walking dead,breaking bad ,even the flash has many more viewers Dan game of thrones....and am thinking DAT d reason we hvnt seen many nude scenes ..,cos de need younger viewers .
VargasVee:

First off, I'm the last. You don't rate a movie based on how many people have seen it. Both of them have different PG for viewing. Maybe in Nigeria, Merlin was that popular cause it's viewable for almost all the ages.

Please don't ever compare Game of thrones with Merlin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 7:33am On Jul 20, 2017
So ur saying Shawn mendes sings more beautifully ?
Or wat?
thenny312:
lol he's was too dull
When shawn mendes made a cameo in the 100, he wasn't that active but he sang beautifully
Ed should have sang better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Oga wat he's trying to say is game of thrones didn't have more viewers Dan merlin ...and I tink he's right ....game of thrones has low amount of viewers wen compared to empire ,the walking dead,breaking bad ,even the flash has many more viewers Dan game of thrones....and am thinking DAT d reason we hvnt seen many nude scenes ..,cos de need younger viewers .

Make no mistake. The only TV show with more viewers than GOT is The Walking Dead

And GOT is the most voted TV show ever on imdb.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 7:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Rapahel1116:

shocked
The flash?
Empire?
You need cane to flog out them demons.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
junnyjake:

With those their kind somehow somehow English.
lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henshaw007(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Can someone help me wit some site were I fit download TV series. Abeg. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamLEGEND1: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Rapahel1116:

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theflash98: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2017
lolz..just check the number of download on o2tvseries..you will know the truth..GOT has more download in 4 days than empire and flash combine..And Got break hbo premiere record with 16million viewer...the highest flash has ever attained is 4million
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz..just check the number of download on o2tvseries..you will know the truth..GOT has more download in 4 days than empire and flash combine..And Got break hbo premiere record with 16million viewer...the highest flash has ever attained is 4million

seconded

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lwkmd....yea am wrong to include those two.
iamnlia:

shocked
The flash?
Empire?
You need cane to flog out them demons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
There's a whole world out there bro ......wtf is o2tvseries ....according to CBS ncis had the most viewers from 2014-2016.....series like big bang theory,modern family ,walking dead had more viewers Dan GOT
Theflash98:

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rapahel1116:
So ur saying Shawn mendes sings more beautifully ?
Or wat?
I'm saying shawn sang beautifully in his the 100 cameo, Ed didn't
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rapahel1116:

hain?? Flash Bawo
Oga TWD and GOT have the highest viewers of any show, why do you think dey dont air the same time? (TWD always first den GOT).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Merlin: 166k fans
GOT: 2.4m fans.

This is an insult, never watched that nonsense merlin till today.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
His singing was kul to me though...ed has an amazing voice
thenny312:
I'm saying shawn sang beautifully in his the 100 cameo, Ed didn't
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fvcxk Wentworth!
Fvcxk Proctor!!
Fuvxk Ferguson!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Snowfall !!!!

"He ain't killing him, he giving it to him"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
If the *Game of Thrones* factions were English football teams

*House Targaryen(Man Utd):*
Once a great force, brought down for few years now. Hint of a comeback but it's crazy world now so struggling with comeback.

*House Baratheon(Liverpool):*
Whenever they try, they fail.

*House Stark(Arsenal):*
Trying to achieve everything honorably, in that process getting everyone killed & lose everything.

*House Lannister(Chelsea):*
They get things done, no matter how ugly it is. Biggest cunts....but guaranteed success. Irrelevant without money.

*House Tyrell(Man City):*
Has buttload of money but no one gives a damn about them, got no fans.

*House Bolton(Leicester):*
Did well & dominated for a season but now beaten to ashes. In couple of years people wont even know who they were.

*White Walkers(Spurs):*
Not here for throne or anything. Just to put the pressure on all houses.
Starks making sure they're in behind the wall.

�������

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
hyzicbond:
Fvcxk Wentworth!

Fvcxk Proctor!!

Fuvxk Ferguson!!!

dude,what is the problem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yuseer154(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Anyone watching killjoys

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DarkRebel69: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yhemit:
If the *Game of Thrones* factions were English football teams

*House Targaryen(Man Utd):*
Once a great force, brought down for few years now. Hint of a comeback but it's crazy world now so struggling with comeback.

*House Baratheon(Liverpool):*
Whenever they try, they fail.

*House Stark(Arsenal):*
Trying to achieve everything honorably, in that process getting everyone killed & lose everything.

*House Lannister(Chelsea):*
They get things done, no matter how ugly it is. Biggest cunts....but guaranteed success. Irrelevant without money.

*House Tyrell(Man City):*
Has buttload of money but no one gives a damn about them, got no fans.

*House Bolton(Leicester):*
Did well & dominated for a season but now beaten to ashes. In couple of years people wont even know who they were.

*White Walkers(Spurs):*
Not here for throne or anything. Just to put the pressure on all houses.
Starks making sure they're in behind the wall.

�������

Hahaha.. grin grin

Man. City's got no fans?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Hahaha.. grin grin

Man. City's got no fans?
Lol...na somehow true sha
I started supporting city last 2 season mostly cos of their nice squad and I kno say city fans go increase this season cos them go take everybody by storm..Their squad is unpredictable and sexy just like house tyrel

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itv17(f): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Well guys, it is 2017 by now. And on Astra they are showing BENIDORM ! I'm not sure if this is British humor - but it is funny!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Main Man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by itv17(f): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Main Man.

Is that "Police Academy 17" ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
bykebyke:
Main Man.

watching it too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Singapore1:

watching it too
Nah..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Millz404(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please apart from 02tvseries.com, mobiletvshows.net and mobtvseries.net which other mobile download site do you have.... I'm looking for episode 1 n 2 Season 2 of Wrecked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Millz404:
Please apart from 02tvseries.com, mobiletvshows.net and mobtvseries.net which other mobile download site do you have.... I'm looking for episode 1 n 2 Season 2 of Wrecked
fztvseries dot mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
People hardly talk about this show... Elementary S5
Sherlock Holmes crazy has ever..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ufranklin92:

dude,what is the problem

just done with season 4, I hate the way smith died....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Millz404(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
Doctee:
fztvseries dot mobi

Its the same tin with mobiletvshows.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) (745) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.