Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3507263 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:02am On Sep 05, 2017
landinfo:
How good is this series;
Surviving Escobar alias JJ
Why una like new TV series cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:03am On Sep 05, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Children on NL....... Not impressive @all
Maybe e never chop cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2017
noob03saibot:
Please and please which site do you guys download peaky blinders from? I am looking for the series, I am interested in it

tvseries dot in

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 7:04am On Sep 05, 2017
PreacherX:
It's a very nice show, Frank Underwood is one of the most realistic villain in TV Shows. Don't let me spoil Season 2 opening for you grin something big happened in the first episode of season 2. grin
Nice! Do not spoil it. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...walahi.....Tommy's brain na something else.... gringrin
exactly bro,but I still love Arthur psychotic character
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2017
introvertme:

Maybe e never chop cheesy

buhahahahahaha........gringringringrin

how va??

u still dey "heavy" download?grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

buhahahahahaha........gringringringrin
how va??
u still dey "heavy" download?grin
Noooooo oooo,
dem don cut my wings grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2017
dubylhover:

exactly bro,but I still love Arthur psychotic character

lol.....whenever he goes gaga.....it'll take about 5 men to pin him down....grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:57am On Sep 05, 2017
introvertme:

Noooooo oooo,

dem don cut my wings grin

wingsgringringrin

chai.....for me na if only confirm movie show.....ah no fit ff any new series as of now.......

till like October before person go get money....chai

if I catch mike adenuga

oh Lord!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2017
introvertme:

tvseries dot in
Thanks, but do you mean tvseries.in?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:19am On Sep 05, 2017
noob03saibot:
Thanks, but do you mean tvseries.in?

yeah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 8:22am On Sep 05, 2017
introvertme:

yeah
OK, thanks. Let me go there right away
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xreal: 8:25am On Sep 05, 2017
PreacherX:
Rome or Narcos.... Which one should I go for undecided

Narcos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 8:28am On Sep 05, 2017
introvertme:

Why una like new TV series cheesy

So eee mean say make I no download abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 05, 2017
introvertme:

yeah

The megabytes on that site are much smaller o shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
noob03saibot:
OK, thanks. Let me go there right away
Screenshot the series while playing want to see its quality.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2017
landinfo:

So eee mean say make I no download abi?
no download am oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 10:04am On Sep 05, 2017
PreacherX:
It's a very nice show, Frank Underwood is one of the most realistic villain in TV Shows. Don't let me spoil Season 2 opening for you grin something big happened in the first episode of season 2. grin
Did you mean Zoey's death? Because, it just shook me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
noob03saibot:
Please and please which site do you guys download peaky blinders from? I am looking for the series, I am interested in it
mobiletvshows dut net

currently downloading season 3 now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 11:06am On Sep 05, 2017
dhebo:
..funny enough in the series the guy is always right. the guy will be hard to replace if he dies

General quarters!!! general quarters!!!

Set EMCON to quiet two cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2017
Gwaihir:

Screenshot the series while playing want to see its quality.
I don't watch movies on my phone, so I won't be able to do that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 11:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Oothman:

mobiletvshows dut net

currently downloading season 3 now
Thanks man, I sincerely appreciate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin VIKI boys food don land o!! the ruthlessness of the norsemen of old is what the SVC(supreme vikings confra) today is founded on.
Today, the "baggers" as they are fondly called are one way or the other involved in most of the cult clashes in our universities and even outside the universities e.g in portharcourt(where the vikings confra was founded in uniport) ,they have members who are not students.
Many youths(jobless or waiting for admission) in many areas of portharcourt are initiated regularly. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 12:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
noob03saibot:
Thanks man, I sincerely appreciate.
you are welcome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
pamcode:
where do you download black sails. I can't find it on O2TvSeries.Com
Toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
She's back!!!!!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by edunaking: 5:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
U guys should check out SNOWFALL, classic,classic TV series.mature movie, lovers of power would love this, but it more old sch classic, mehn this movie is dope.brought back old times.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
phantom:
grin grin grin grin grin VIKI boys food don land o!! the ruthlessness of the norsemen of old is what the SVC(supreme vikings confra) today is founded on.
Today, the "baggers" as they are fondly called are one way or the other involved in most of the cult clashes in our universities and even outside the universities e.g in portharcourt(where the vikings confra was founded in uniport) ,they have members who are not students.
Many youths(jobless or waiting for admission) in many areas of portharcourt are initiated regularly. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Those motherfuckers are real nuisance in the society, they have turned my area to danger zone, if u don't hear that they hacked someone to death today, u will hear they shot someone tomorrow. Come out in the hood in the evening and u see them motherfuckers with red everywhere. Cocksuckers. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Has anyone here seen el chappo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
edunaking:
U guys should check out SNOWFALL, classic,classic TV series.mature movie, lovers of power would love this, but it more old sch classic, mehn this movie is dope.brought back old times.

Snowfall na child's play compared to NARCOS Or Queen of the south

Narcos = GOT for Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Doctee:
Has anyone here seen el chappo
No try am ooo!!!
I'm begging please...: D
The thing dey sluggish!!
+
New Pablo na one fat man grin
Go watch narcos na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.