Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506861 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2017
shoyemiayodeji:
What series?
Orphan Black
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2017
cao:

I still haven't watched the final 2 episodes. Man, this show was just a Tatiana Maslany acting masterclass. I'm gonna miss those clones.
I'll miss em too. Orphan Black is one of the best TV show I've ever watched and it will stay with me forever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2017
foreverkind1:
This place is quiet, what series are you guys watching now? Please let's rate them.

Narcos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2017
Fans of peaky blinders/Boardwalk empire/Outlander !!!!
I give you The knick!!! Love the guys acting

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mikool007(m): 8:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Lawyers would love it but me , nah.
thats the thing, it's actually not meant for lawyers alone, 99% percent of the time you'll understand what they are saying if that's what you're worried about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2017
xarookqh:

You really should see it
It's a thing that often happens with some shows that I follow religiously till the end. I still haven't watched the season finale of Burn Notice. While, I finally watched the final seasons of White Collar & Person of Interest after I rewatched the previous seasons first after 2-3 years and a year respectively. I still haven't even watched the second half of the last season of Lost Girl sef.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
I'm watching black mirror, why does it have only 3 episodes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bojack Horseman season 4 just dropped, my body is ready

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
PreacherX:
Yeah. Underwood and his wife are damn ruthless, they stop at nothing to get what they want.
I so much love how they're on board evert decision the other takes. They have the same goals. Bloody!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Who has watched Narcos season 3?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stephenfowoyo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please, can somebody recomend mutant series for me. Apart from the following No ordinary family Smallville mutant x heroes 4400 the flash the messenger Misfits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stephenfowoyo(m): 1:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
Please, can somebody recomend mutant series for me. Apart from the following
No ordinary family
Smallville
mutant x
heroes
the flash
the messenger
Misfits.
NB: I need mutant series movies NOT action movies.So that no one will come and say "this one is not a mutant film but it is interesting"
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Stephenfowoyo:
Please, can somebody recomend mutant series for me. Apart from the following
No ordinary family
Smallville
mutant x
heroes
the flash
the messenger
Misfits.
NB: I need mutant series movies NOT action movies.So that no one will come and say "this one is not a mutant film but it is interesting"
grin

Legion, legends of tomorrow, daredevil, arrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Flashtvseries: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
for latest Tvseries

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mimisboygreat: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
xarookqh:

Use this link
http://mobiletvshows.net/files-Narcos--5420.htm
Thanks so much bro, is the server in mobiletvshows fast like that of toxicwap?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mimisboygreat:
Thanks so much bro, is the server in mobiletvshows fast like that of toxicwap?
Yeah, it's a tad faster
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mimisboygreat: 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
xarookqh:
Yeah, it's a tad faster
thanks man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Who's watching James Franco's the Deuce
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
cao:

It's a thing that often happens with some shows that I follow religiously till the end. I still haven't watched the season finale of Burn Notice. While, I finally watched the final seasons of White Collar & Person of Interest after I rewatched the previous seasons first after 2-3 years and a year respectively. I still haven't even watched the second half of the last season of Lost Girl sef.
I know someone who does that; though something similar happens to me.
I ditch series' I've been watching for a while in favour of new ones. Starting a new TV series with positive reviews is something I relish much.
Hence, it seems like poetic justice to me when a series I like so much and follow devotedly gets ended early like Cinemax did with Banshee, HBO with True detective(its like I'm hearing its been renewed for S3),Starz with Da Vinci's Demons and so on
I would have followed them till Season 20 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mimisboygreat:
thanks man
You're welcome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 10:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Black sails cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sabrina18:
I'm watching black mirror, why does it have only 3 episodes

They want to keep it brief cheesy ,that way, the show would make more sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Talius:

I so much love how they're on board evert decision the other takes. They have the same goals. Bloody!
Yeah... One day all their mojo will surely come to an end, Karma will definitely hit them at the end, they have stepped on so many toes!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lh19:
Who's watching James Franco's the Deuce

only one episode has aired...its quite promising...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 11:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
dubylhover:

only one episode has aired...its quite promising...
To be honest it's been long since a series pilot got my attention this much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibkayee:
Bojack Horseman season 4 just dropped, my body is ready

Where to download?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2017
introvertme:
Fans of peaky blinders/Boardwalk empire/Outlander !!!!

I give you The knick!!!
Love the guys acting
What is it all about?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:50am On Sep 09, 2017
Sabrina18:
What is it all about?

The Beginning of modern medical treatment
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 3:47am On Sep 09, 2017
So nobody is talking about the Spanish non-translation conversation in the TV- show NARCOS? Is there any solution? Because I cannot understand the TV series anymore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Lh19:

To be honest it's been long since a series pilot got my attention this much

yea,very very true..I just hope it maintains the standard already set by the pilot...

I love that love-vendor guy cc

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.