Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (812) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506362 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2017
introvertme:

The Beginning of modern medical treatment

ive just started watching it,makes me wonder where I've been all this while...

its very good...that black doctor is really something else...looks can actually b deceiving

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:42am On Sep 09, 2017
lymelyte:
So nobody is talking about the Spanish non-translation conversation in the TV- show NARCOS? Is there any solution? Because I cannot understand the TV series anymore.

bro use subtitles,either from subscene,or open subtitles...better still download mx player
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2017
dubylhover:

yea,very very true..I just hope it maintains the standard already set by the pilot...

I love that love-vendor guy cc

That's a business minded individual,my best scene was when that birthday boy came early and Candy was telling him about no free rides
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:54am On Sep 09, 2017
Lh19:

That's a business minded individual,my best scene was when that birthday boy came early and Candy was telling him about no free rides

hehehe..when she asked him about what d father does...
its going to b a very good watch..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2017
Hello guys. Please what data plan can i use with mtn to download series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 9:26am On Sep 09, 2017
EmmGee:
Hello guys. Please what data plan can i use with mtn to download series.

It's preferable you use the night plan of 500 mb for 25 naira

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2017
lymelyte:
So nobody is talking about the Spanish non-translation conversation in the TV- show NARCOS? Is there any solution? Because I cannot understand the TV series anymore.
Lol... what do you mean by Non translation Conv... The subtitles are all over the net na..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:57am On Sep 09, 2017
POLDARK
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Pls guys. I cannot download subtitle directly from MX player, it keep showing "error in establishing connection to opensubtitle.org". Have any experience such problem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
dubylhover:

ive just started watching it,makes me wonder where I've been all this while...

its very good...that black doctor is really something else...looks can actually b deceiving

cheesy
The ratings are great !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lh19:

It's preferable you use the night plan of 500 mb for 25 naira
How do i do it. And how many times in a night can i use it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmmGee:
How do i do it. And how many times in a night can i use it
Just send night to 131, you can only do it once
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
dubylhover:

bro use subtitles,either from subscene,or open subtitles...better still download mx player
will MX player do the translation?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
etiosa24:
Pls guys. I cannot download subtitle directly from MX player, it keep showing "error in establishing connection to opensubtitle.org". Have any experience such problem.
It seem nobody haven't answer my question
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lh19:

Just send night to 131, you can only do it once
Thank you. Last Q. From what time to what time does it work
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmmGee:
12am to 4am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmmGee:
12am to 4am

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
etiosa24:

I'm also experiencing the problem. You can make use of opensubtitles.org or you just Google the name of the movie with the version (wether hdrip,Blu-ray etc)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2017
Update the app ...
etiosa24:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2017
lymelyte:
will MX player do the translation?

you'd download d subtitle using mx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Update the app ...
I am currently using the latest app.I even downloaded it from playstore
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2017
rawdpiper:

I'm also experiencing the problem. You can make use of opensubtitles.org or you just Google the name of the movie with the version (wether hdrip,Blu-ray etc)
Okay. I will try it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2017
U don't need to download using Mxplayer... most times it doesn't work out..

Rather, download the subtitles file (.srt or .zip, if .zip - Extract to get .srt using Explorer)

Play your movie on Mxplayer, and use the add subtitle function to add the downloaded subtitles located in your phone .. Instead of going Online with the Mx..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
Top Of The Lake Season 2.

One word: PHENOMENAL!

Not as compelling as the first season but loads more fun! 6 episodes is too short when a show is this good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Splitting my time between Good behaviour & Claws. both are really good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
koice:
Top Of The Lake Season 2.

One word: PHENOMENAL!

Not as compelling as the first season but loads more fun! 6 episodes is too short when a show is this good.

series 2 is out?! I didn't know oo. shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2017
PreacherX:
Yeah... One day all their mojo will surely come to an end, Karma will definitely hit them at the end, they have stepped on so many toes!
True. Until then, they'll always tell karma, not today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 10:20pm On Sep 09, 2017
Lordseyad:
U don't need to download using Mxplayer... most times it doesn't work out..

Rather, download the subtitles file (.srt or .zip, if .zip - Extract to get .srt using Explorer)

Play your movie on Mxplayer, and use the add subtitle function to add the downloaded subtitles located in your phone .. Instead of going Online with the Mx..
Okay. Thanks for helping
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
EmmGee:

12am - 3:30am, not 4pm to avoid loss of money. grin
You can buy about two or more sims.
Also, you must be on MTN pulse not ipulse, for it to work.
Simply Text 406 to 131 or Dial*406*1#, if you're not on MTN Pulse.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 6:00am On Sep 10, 2017
nonut:

12am - 3:30am, not 4pm to avoid loss of money. grin
You can buy about two or more sims.
Also, you must be on MTN pulse not ipulse, for it to work.
Simply Text 406 to 131 or Dial*406*1#, if you're not on MTN Pulse.
Alright. Thank you. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.