Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524074 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adaumunocha(f): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
piperson:

Yes Oo,, they formed an alliance with the castano brothers against Escobar

Very interesting series

Chai,, I like u for liking narcos kiss
grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by piperson(m): 1:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
handelex:
Sorry, not my kinda series.

So u like action.. Gboom gboom..abi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by piperson(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
Downloaded two episodes from narcos yesterday, I didn't enjoy it. The series makes me sick somehow, I think it's the olden days setting and 'more Spanish less English'.

Hmmm,, maybe because u haven't heard of Pablo Escobar, or u aren't intrigued by his exploit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by piperson(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
Downloaded two episodes from narcos yesterday, I didn't enjoy it. The series makes me sick somehow, I think it's the olden days setting and 'more Spanish less English'.

And that's what is making me understand Spanish my be loved language
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenmarvee: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
No more interesting series to watch embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vladoz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Queenmarvee:
No more interesting series to watch embarassed
Try watch 'the good Doctor' very interesting series that is showing now..you will love it!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Queenmarvee: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
vladoz:

Try watch 'the good Doctor' very interesting series that is showing now..you will love it!

Thanks

I am always scared of new series... They end up disappointing me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vladoz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Queenmarvee:

Thanks

I am always scared of new series... They end up disappointing me
No you won't be disappointed...it's very nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GeniusDavid(m): 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dynasty anyone? It is fucking deep!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
GeniusDavid:
Dynasty anyone? It is fucking deep!

AF bro...didn't regret downloading itgrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newmovies: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
just noticed that The Flash has returned grin grin grin grin grin watched the first episode of the last season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mr. Robot
Lethal Weapon
Scorpion
Flash
shannara Chronicles
Gifted ( i foresee this one becoming like heroes )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
rapheeky:
Dude ...dats d worst series DAT has ever existed for now ....I downloaded DAT shit and had to pray for it to jiat finish ..I used like 6months just to watch it....d series is soooo lame .it could bore a dead man to death again .

That series can run someone mad .you can say that again ...it is the worst series of all time .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Divay22(f): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Planet of the Apes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
piperson:

I love Spanish too, even more than English. QUEEN OF THE SOUTH teaches Spanish better by code-mixing it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
piperson:

Hmmm,, maybe because u haven't heard of Pablo Escobar, or u aren't intrigued by his exploit
I've heard about him, read his story, biography, the series isn't just my type of series, it bored me. I prefer QUEEN OF THE SOUTH, patiently waiting for the season 3 smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
etiosa24:

l hope they make more series like Seeker and GOT because I really prefer it than all this FBI bullsh*t films.
While for GOT infact I just can't wait for 2019 to come, that film is simply the best series as of now.
izit your bullish°t? angry we love it like that.

Adventures bore me, I managed to buy LOST season 1-4 only completed 1 and 2 then they started some shiitz in 3, haven't seen the 4 till date.

I just can't bring myself to watch series with zero or less action after watching 24 season 1-9

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Marvel1206:

"The Last Ship" Na survival and na action..
Just finished watching season 2, I LOVE IT MAN.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vladoz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
SuperSuave:
Just finished watching season 2, I LOVE IT MAN.

Lol...love this scene...mehn can't wait for season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhebo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
vladoz:

Lol...love this scene...mehn can't wait for season 5
..was is it renewed for a season again?..wetin dem wan do again..they already found cure now? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Shannara chronicles disappointed me,good luck guys

I'm done watching,after waiting for almost a year

Bringing LGBT characters to mingle with lead actors/actresses is what I don't like.

Everyone with their opinion tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please guys and ladies. I need the site for index series and movies. somebody should assist me. this is the third I'm begging. thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vladoz(m): 12:57am On Oct 13, 2017
dhebo:
..was is it renewed for a season again?..wetin dem wan do again..they already found cure now? undecided
The world never heal finish na...many more war to come...they better don't end it...am loving it!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by schboy3: 1:16am On Oct 13, 2017
etiosa24:

You know any website, were I go fit download legend of the seeker. I wan rewatch the series again.

recently downloaded 1 & 2 from toxicwap, just do a little diqqinq, u qonna see it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by schboy3: 1:20am On Oct 13, 2017
piperson:

Yes Oo,, they formed an alliance with the castano brothers against Escobar

Very interesting series

Chai,, I like u for liking narcos kiss

If u r a female, receive this kiss : kiss

just sayinq, me na narco number1 fan here, and escobar cool no1 fan too. lolz!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quivah(f): 2:58am On Oct 13, 2017
Singapore1:
Mr. Robot
Lethal Weapon
Scorpion
Flash
shannara Chronicles
Gifted ( i foresee this one becoming like heroes )
mr robot is the most boring series I ever managed to watch. Stopped at the 4th episode tho.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:48am On Oct 13, 2017
quivah:

mr robot is the most boring series I ever managed to watch. Stopped at the 4th episode tho.

Nah,it's not boring.
it's just a mindfûck TV show(the more you look, the less you see grin )

but the blasphemy and gay stuff just made me give up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2017
dhebo:
Lol. The cure is only the start. Still lots of intriguing episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2017
quivah:

dear quivah

the first time i picked up mr robot i stopped at the second episode but i picked it up again after sometime and i can tell you mr robot is one of my favourite series of all time

oh God! the mind game, the soliloquy

Mr Robot damn!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dhebo(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
Marvel1206:

Lol. The cure is only the start. Still lots of intriguing episodes
Dont you think they are just going round unnecessarily?.. same thing happened in season 2..they found cure,went home but things didn't work out well for them athome...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yinkard4me(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
piperson:

Si Senor, Este es mi favorito
tú de mierda el hijo de un la perra.... grin grin
Orale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2017
So many similarities between Orville S01E04 and A million ways to die in the west

Seth is my guy shaa... Funny and witty.... but repititions bore me.... I just hope this wont be a failed project embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.