Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524100 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2017
The exorcist is back.

Season2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 7:20pm On Oct 10, 2017
introvertme:

Don't like big bang theory,friends and Two and a a half men

but How I met your mother is lit

This is the only thing every body can accept in this thread ..

After seeing how I met ur mother I tot it was d best until I met Sheldon . d wonderful part of it how they make scientists comedian. Do u know how hard it is . the writer is I GO DIE.
director is. BASKET MOUTH. Producer AY. ...

NO emotional moments,
no dull moments
even romance is funny .

The kissing is fun.

Der mums, dads .

DAT is pure comedy .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2017
nonut:

Seriously, you don't know a hilarious comedy even if it's staring at you in the face.
To rate "How I met your mother" above friends and The big bang theory is unthinkable.
Even two and half men beats HIMYM hands down... At least up till when Charlie Sheen was shown the door.

Even after Sheen left, still cannot even begin to think why someone would want to compare HIMYM to Two and a half men.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 7:25pm On Oct 10, 2017
Machini:

Even after Sheen left, still cannot even begin to think why someone would want to compare HIMYM to Two and a half men.

The big bang .and two and half men are pure comedy.

HIMYM is just Ted's funny experience

Lily and her husband.
And Robin...
And Mr aweson . are the comedians

But Teb brings too much emotions in the series ......

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
Machini:

But Charlie Sheen was the reason why the series got that far.
The guy was good and mad crazy.
Sadly it got to his head and he was booted out of the show.
HIMYM was cool until the last two seasons. They ran out of jokes...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Marvel1206:
Her hexenbeist left her when she passed through the mirror
Nope...she got her powers back

try to watch the penultimate scene
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
MaritzaNL:
The exorcist is back.
Season2.

Yee,God bless you . chaii
The film makes sense... alemme quickly bookmark it...Exorcist
That Guy will be better than d other exorcist...he already lose everything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2017
Marvel1206:

Yeah short. I'm kinda confused about the Christos thing
Christos was dead but Dr Velleck was taking that drink so he can be hallucinating about him, I believe he loved him so much above his siblings and he was a scientist too like him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
nonut:
But Charlie Sheen was the reason why the series got that far. The guy was good and mad crazy. Sadly it got to his head and he was booted out of the show. HIMYM was cool until the last two seasons. They ran out of jokes...
Yes, he was good. However, Ashton Kutcher did a great job too.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
handelex:
Christos was dead but Dr Velleck was taking that drink so he can be hallucinating about him, I believe he loved him so much above his siblings and he was a scientist too like him.
At the earlier stages, Giorgio and Lucia acted like they also saw him. If they didn't then it means they all knew what their dad did. But Giorgio later acted like he was oblivious of what was going on when Lucia was taking Nostos on the ship.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2017
Jackossky:

Nope...she got her powers back

try to watch the penultimate scene
Ok I will.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2017
Machini:

Ashton was just meh..his jokes always seemed forced,at least to me..Charlie is just a weyrey..I even read that some of his lines were actually original and improvised..it wasn't scripted..2. nd d half men was never d same as Charlie left...
I also liked Jake when he was really little
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2017
Machini:

Ashton Kutcher completed the series... He wouldn't have made it far if he started it.
There's nothing special about his role in the remaining series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 11, 2017
Marvel1206:

At the earlier stages, Giorgio and Lucia acted like they also saw him. If they didn't then it means they all knew what their dad did. But Giorgio later acted like he was oblivious of what was going on when Lucia was taking Nostos on the ship.
Ya that's true, I remember Giorgio discussing with him in the early episodes... me don confuse join oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2017
handelex:
Ya that's true, I remember Giorgio discussing with him in the early episodes... me don confuse join oo
Lool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Louis055(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2017
The FLash is back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2017
handelex:
The Last Ship season 4 ....wow.. love me some navy battles, but this season is kinda short for my liking, just 10 episodes.
I'm telling you their battles are always lit lit.
Captain Tom chandler brain ehnnn

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:49am On Oct 11, 2017
MaritzaNL:
The exorcist is back.

Season2.

AF....AFgrin

episode 2 Is out already oh.......father Thomas is envious of the other priest......

what's his name sef......God gave him a new gift...grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oladiranseyi: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2017
Movie Alert!!!

This movie portray the daily activity of a custom officer watch and learn it is a suspense filled movie .

#nigerianyorubamovies#yorubamovies#africayorubamovies#africanyorubamovies#nollywood#yorubahood#nollywoodyoruba#africamagicyoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8S2MUIFmLc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rapheeky(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2017
Dude ...u must b special...to like both Quantico and dominion .
Androidking:

Wow .....wow ..wow ..like seriously...

I wonder how some of understand movie ...

U know their is one thing saying u don't like but saying it doesn't make sense is different.

Game of thrones make sense but I don't like it .

Dominion is nice series with a nice story . not convincing any OE though

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by piperson(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
handelex:
Emmm, I'm not really into drugs story line kinda series, I managed to finish season 1 of Breaking bad and couldn't continue, Queen of the South after few episodes I couldn't continue, never seen Narcos, all great series though but not for me...... Right now I'm following The Good Doctor, The Orville , The Gifted, The brave, Absentia (this one is little bit like Blindspot), Designated Survivor, Arrow season 6 is premièring this week, Agents of Shield.

Abeg leave breaking bad, watch narcos

Story of el pablito, Manuel Noriega, gacha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by piperson(m): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2017
Androidking:

I remembered when we compared seeker and prison break .

To me seeker is one if not the best season film ever made .

The only reason I don't find it interesting watching game of throne is the name .

The *game* in it spoiled d series for me because I know it will be about planning, setups .crafting bla bla .they keep extending a plan be execution . the seeker is just ...

Let me just stop .

Just wish spatacus will just come up from somewhere I missed the blood . and d combo ...

My brother leave that talk,, ive seen all seasons of speaker, Spartacus, merlin,,

You are just having nostalgic feeling about them,, yes we all miss them, but time to move oon

Game of thrones is the real deal

I'm very sure u haven't seen it

There hasn't been a soul that watched GOT and didn't fall in love,, no not one

PS

Winter is here!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
piperson:

My brother leave that talk,, ive seen all seasons of speaker, Spartacus, merlin,,

You are just having nostalgic feeling about them,, yes we all miss them, but time to move oon

PS

Winter is here!!!

Pls read very well . I said for me ...that every one likes it doesn't mean I must .and I have seen it I couldn't continue .may be when I put in more interest . for now am not motivated . and more people talk about it the more it retards me .I think I will wait when its complete .den I put my mind .its just about me .not a competition Sir
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
rapheeky:
Dude ...u must b special...to like both Quantico and dominion .
Chey you just know ni,
Very special person that loves Quantico , and dominion, but doesn't like Game of thrones

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
What happened to Young Sheldon? They released just one episode and none since two weeks ago?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by piperson(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Androidking:

Pls read very well . I said for me ...that every one likes it doesn't mean I must .and I have seen it I couldn't continue .may be when I put in more interest . for now am not motivated . and more people talk about it the more it retards me .I think I will wait when its complete .den I put my mind .its just about me .not a competition Sir

Oga, it seems to me that it's you that need to read well

I didn't say anything about u liking it, a must...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
piperson:

PS

Winter is here!!!
I saw the full season 1 and didn't "fall in love" undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who has seen THE BLACKLIST - REDEMPTION and THE BLACKLIST? which one is more interesting? I just finished watching the former then I understand that it has been stopped so I'm thinking of seeing the latter.

Currently watching THE LAST SHIP, really interesting series, my kind of series. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
piperson:

Abeg leave breaking bad, watch narcos

Story of el pablito, Manuel Noriega, gacha
Downloaded two episodes from narcos yesterday, I didn't enjoy it. The series makes me sick somehow, I think it's the olden days setting and 'more Spanish less English'.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
handelex:
Emmm, I'm not really into drugs story line kinda series, I managed to finish season 1 of Breaking bad and couldn't continue, Queen of the South after few episodes I couldn't continue, never seen Narcos, all great series though but not for me...... Right now I'm following The Good Doctor, The Orville , The Gifted, The brave, Absentia (this one is little bit like Blindspot), Designated Survivor, Arrow season 6 is premièring this week, Agents of Shield.
I love QUEEN OF THE SOUTH, smiley I follow DESIGNATED SURVIVOR but the political parts bore me, I would have love more action less talk. I've never seen ARROW.

The ABSENTIA you mentioned, is it action packed? I've seen BLINDSPOT and I love itsmiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
MaritzaNL:
The exorcist is back.
Season2.
I no de watch again,sleep don pound my eye comot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
introvertme:

I no de watch again,sleep don pound my eye comot
You think its boring?

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread