Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3540479 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Wrapping up The Deuce tonite. What a glorious thrill ride it has been.

For those that haven't seen it yet, it's a bit like The Wire in the sense that most of the characters are sleazy/corrupt/filthy, but with a masterstroke of everybody being slightly likeable.

The 8 episodes are just perfect: quality over quantity any day.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
foreverkind1:
What's up guys. Watching the brave season 1 now

Guys what are you reviews about seal team, season 1 , am yet to watch d movie.

But this brave is so dope grin
Seal team is also a military series like the brave but with more drama I.e personal baggage of the team members unlike the brave that is more action less drama. If you like military drama you can check out valor( it's nothing like the brave though) too much drama if you ask me. Don't get me wrong seal team is also interesting but I'll pick the brave over it any day.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
rotimi9:
wat u saying bro,narcos is far more realistic and educative Dan stranger things bro.wtf u saying

More Mexicans/Latinos can relate to it grin than a normal American
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2017
hey! Am I the only one who thinks WESTWORLD is something else. I mean I've watched a lot of series about robots or human androids and the various implications of it actually been real but WESTWORLD is just so different. It only poses one question 'when you can do anything you want without fear of consequence, who are you then?'
I love this show definitely one of my top series this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Singapore1:

You look like Bykebyke
Only him can sound pained like this grin
Who is Bykebyke?

Is he the greatest person to ever be on this forum? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
koice:

Okay, check this out:

He had a "fling" with ZOE BARNES, which would make him straight, right? But hold on!

He then proceeded to have a brief 3some with EDWARD MEECHUM and his wife, CLAIRE. Hmm... so I think it would be safe to say he's bi then, huh? Nope, not so fast.

In Season 5, he seduced his personal trainer (forgotten his name) and later they shared an "intimate moment". Wowzer! He's gay then. Nope, Don't get ahead of yourself now.

Let's rewind back to season 1. Remember Zoe? The pretty and ambitious YOUNG journalist working for the Washington Herald? Yup. Zoe is a yoooung thing, in fact, so young that any bright person seeing them together would naturally assume that Frank is her grandpa. Frank knew this thus kept their affair a secret, even from Claire. Then when sh*t got real, he personally offed her himself. Now if that ain't a deprived sexual predator in my book - or any sane person's book for that matter, I don't know what else is.

Bottom line: Frank Underwood's particular sexual orientation is a mystery, broken into a jigsaw puzzle, wrapped in a conundrum, then hidden in a chinese box.
That's why he's a G. grin

Anyways...any statement from Netflix?

I've been shïtting bricks since morning. lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kaziar:

Seal team is also a military series like the brave but with more drama I.e personal baggage of the team members unlike the brave that is more action less drama. If you like military drama you can check out valor( it's nothing like the brave though) too much drama if you ask me. Don't get me wrong seal team is also interesting but I'll pick the brave over it any day.
Yeah, I still prefer brave to seal team.
Person of interest doesn't interest me again .

Going for blind spot now. Guys what's your review abut house of cards?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Kaziar:
hey! Am I the only one who thinks WESTWORLD is something else. I mean I've watched a lot of series about robots or human androids and the various implications of it actually been real but WESTWORLD is just so different. It only poses one question 'when you can do anything you want without fear of consequence, who are you then?'
I love this show definitely one of my top series this year.
Yep,WESTWORLD is soo amazing... a loooooong wait for season 2 though.. 2019

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2017
Stranger Things S02
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Biggty(m): 1:21am On Oct 31, 2017
Currently watching This Is Us Season 2.

Very nice series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 31, 2017
VivaLaByke:

That's why he's a G. grin

Anyways...any statement from Netflix?

I've been shïtting bricks since morning. lipsrsealed

I don't think you need to worry about that. HoC being a flagship show for Netflix won't get cancelled. Season 6 is a certainty - also it's scheduled to be the last season of the show, anyways.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnsmith5: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2017
I'm watching Flash now. Since I found Hulu: Stream TV at https://freepps.top/apps/entertainment/hulu I can watch my fav TV show on my phone for free. It offers unlimited access to full-length movies, sports events and TV shows. That's so convy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2017
koice:

I don't think you need to worry about that. HoC being a flagship show for Netflix won't get cancelled. Season 6 is a certainty - also it's scheduled to be the last season of the show, anyways.
BBC just confirmed that Netflix has pulled the plug on HOC.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2017
handelex:

lmfaooo

na true oooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wintersnow(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Netflix wants to kill me this year o..
Just finished stranger things 2 ...amazing soundtracks, nice series overall, buh I don't get the too much hype..

Finished mind hunter last week..I recommend this series for anyone who has seen dexter ..9/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
I am surprised no one ever mentioned "Black mirror", it's a cool show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2017
handelex:

True, but then Deadline - a more trusty source in showbiz - reiterated that piece of information but added that the plug would be pulled AFTER the 6th season.

Source

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
ositadima1:
I am surprised no one ever mentioned "Black mirror", it's a cool show.

Black Mirror is a relatively popular show around here. No one's talking about it now cuz a number of us have discussed the latest season long ago. You need to go back some to see it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
wintersnow:
Netflix wants to kill me this year o..
Just finished stranger things 2 ...amazing soundtracks, nice series overall, buh I don't get the too much hype..

Exactly. I mean, it's okay. Could be worse... certainly not in the class of 4400, X-files & Twin Peaks.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2017
koice:

Exactly. I mean, it's okay. Could be worse... certainly not in the same class as 4400, X-files & Twin Peaks.
Sir koice, howdy! Pls i need some good recommendations. Any latest?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hueyreckless0007:

Sir koice, howdy! Pls i need some good recommendations. Any latest?

Have you watched The Exorcist? It has been really good this season. Others:

- Manhunt: Unabomber
- Law & Order: True Crime
- Animal Kingdom
- The Good Fight (Spinoff of the Good Wife)
- Hap & Leonard (Omar from The Wire is in it)
- Poldark
- The Sinner
- Marcella
- Top Of The Lake
- American Vandal
- Room 104 (Anthology)
- Doctor Foster
- Clique

I assume you'd already seen Mindhunter & The Deuce?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2017
koice:

True, but then Deadline - a more trusty source in showbiz - reiterated that piece of information but added that the plug would be pulled AFTER the 6th season.

Source
Since the 6th season was scheduled to be the last season of the show like you said earlier, I suppose it's a win win for all parties involved then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 31, 2017
handelex:
Since the 6th season was scheduled to be the last season of the show like you said earlier, I suppose it's a win-win for all parties involved then.

Exactly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2017
koice:

Exactly. I mean, it's okay. Could be worse... certainly not in the same class as 4400, X-files & Twin Peaks.
are you rating those series higher than stranger things?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ojadetayo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Just started watching Everyone Hates Chris, a series about Chris Rock. Men I'm loving it already. Its an old comic series though.
Also, Filthy Rich seems interesting as well.
Already in season 3 of The Last Ship and following Vice Principals bumper to bumper.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
Singapore1:

are you rating those series higher than stranger things?

Definitely much higher. Twin Peak & X-Files are the MESSI/CR7 of the genre that Stranger Things belongs to. 4400 & Lost not far behind. These shows are spectacular.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
koice:

Definitely much higher. Twin Peak & X-Files are the MESSI/CR7 of the genre that Stranger Things belongs to. 4400 & Lost not far behind. These shows are spectacular.
watched lost and 4400
Really great series.. I think I will go and see X-Files and twin peak
I'm not feeling stranger things really.. So I will try the two
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Ohhh Fück you Kevin Spacey,you fücking pedophile. angry angry angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
Singapore1:

watched lost and 4400
Really great series.. I think I will go and see X-Files and twin peak
I'm not feeling stranger things really.. So I will try the two

Make sure you watch Season 1&2 of Twin Peaks before exploring the latest installment - Twin Peaks: The Return (Season 3). You won't understand season 3 otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: zoroby(m) and 3 guest(s)