Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549750 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
- Mr Robot: just keeps getting better and better and better. I think this is the best season so far

- The Walking Dead Season 8: Very disappointed with the season premiere. Hope it gets better.

- Channel Zero Season 2: The first 4 episodes were arguably the best horror TV I've seen in a while - the last 2 episodes were kinda weak. Would absolutely recommend, though. Season 1 as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
I have been so lazy with Mr Robot sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gonna be watching stranger things season 2 real soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
koice:
- Mr Robot:

- The Walking Dead Season 8: Very disappointed with the season premiere. Hope it gets better.

Don't mind those jagajaga pple, I dnt knw why dey are dragging negan's death
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Freethought:

Don't mind those jagajaga pple, I dnt knw why dey are dragging negan's death

I mean, yeah. I wasn't expecting them to kill him in the premiere, but I'd like to hear actual reasons for not having the characters shoot him on sight. Either give the audience those reasons or don't put them in these situations where they could easily kill him but don't.

I still love this show, but... damn. What a sh*tstorm of an episode. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
who says that last ship s4 is not making sense?...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mekaprime: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Legends of tomorrow is really waxing strong.
enjoying every bit of the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkkossy(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:
So finished whole 9 episodes STRANGER THINGS 8.5 rating s

Can’t wait for season 3

Didn’t sleep till 3am was hooked grin worth the wait

Still seeing it. LUCAS is my favourite character,his body language and facial expression when he talks makes me laugh so hard. Those kids are funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LaconicINC: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Inhuman is truly an embarrassment, so wack! More like a child's play
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Freethought:

No!!! 5 is d final season.. Quite unfortunate
Yeah. but i am cool with the way it ended though.. Apart from Sarah's mom death, Everybody got a happy ending.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
LaconicINC:
I tell you bro, serious ogbonge wackness dey worry that series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Stranger Things 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Stranger Things.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lovesick AKA Scrotal Recall.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Stranger Things 2... Was good wink

Dustin Cracked me up all thru (his facial Expresion is Epic!).... Kudos to Lucas and Mad Max too

Funny Ball room Scene... Babes just fall Dustin hand shaaa!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Happy Endings cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NezoLee19: 8:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
cao:
Stranger Things.
I guess you are stuck in the upside down then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
LaconicINC:
I just watched the first episode and stopped, it's real whack.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Freciprocal:
Funny how people are quick to type false info here.... Sometimes I wonder if they subscribe just to Nairaland while google.com is unavailable on their devices.

This is an online forum, if u have anybody to impress, at least kindly do it with the right information.

Sheer display of ignorance at its peak!!! angry
Which people? Write their names na.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
nonut:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
nonut:

You sef sabi them pass me. I no wan give them attention. grin

I am sure they got the message.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

Freciprocal:

You sef sabi them pass me. I no wan give them attention. grin

I am sure they got the message.
Ok o!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 9:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
MR. ROBOT and THE EXORCIST just keeps getting better and better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
I like how Elliot's mind is so brilliantly f*cked up in MR Robot.���
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
I like how Elliot's mind is so brilliantly f*cked up in MR Robot.���.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jamalchance(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who has seen this past week episode of The Brave?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is anyone seeing 'the orville' at all ?? .the writer is crazy grin grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
koice:
- Mr Robot: just keeps getting better and better and better. I think this is the best season so far

- Channel Zero Season 2: The first 4 episodes were arguably the best horror TV I've seen in a while - the last 2 episodes were kinda weak. Would absolutely recommend, though. Season 1 as well.

I was one of those who want negan dead in season 7 but you can't just stop loving that character .the way he talks is sensational he radiate fears with his mouth .

I will give negan 10/7 any day .dude is an exceptional actor .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
koice:

And that bothers you?? So it's a crime now to have a mind of your own? Hmm... lipsrsealed
Bother me? Nah. Just pointing out an observation. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Electronzeez:
Is anyone seeing 'the orville' at all ?? .the writer is crazy grin grin.

I watched some episodes then stopped

The show doesn't stand out at all

I need to stop burning data on shows with low ratings

it's not worth it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timfery: 1:31am On Oct 30, 2017
Good Doctor
The brave
Seal team
Designate survivor
Valor
Scorpion
The mayor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:30am On Oct 30, 2017
Stranger things is good but a bit overrated. Rotten tomatoes rates it at 96% while narcos one of the best TV shows ever is given an 88% rating

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Beorn and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.