Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3550573 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
The girlfriend experience is back. shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
dannyfillz:
The Shannara Chronicle season 2 episode 6 still dey burst my brain... Episode 7 will be light

Episode 6 best episode so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
peaky blinders

rejoicegringringrin

Nov 15th....s4 premieregringringrin

its even been renewed for a fifth season... hehehehegrin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sayoberry(f): 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Please my people. Its going to be a very long month. Any suggestion/ideas to great series I can watch?
Tankio
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:10am On Nov 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
peaky blinders

rejoicegringringrin

Forking blinders are back cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2017
sayoberry:
Please my people. Its going to be a very long month. Any suggestion/ideas to great series I can watch?
Tankio

List the ones you've watched so that I can make a suggestion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 2:25am On Nov 14, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Am I the only one watching The Brave? Can someone please explain why MEND guys were speaking Yoruba in E05? grin

*. The Shannara Chronicles S02E06
*. SEAL TEAM.
*. The Brave
×. Valor
*. S. W. A T
Bro.. It seem me and you have the same taste for the same film

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2017
sayoberry:
Tankio

Big little lies

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
sayoberry:
Tankio
introvertme:

List the ones you've watched so that I can make a suggestion
Or you can tell us the genre e.g thrillers, drama, adventure, syfy etc. you prefer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:13am On Nov 14, 2017
introvertme:

Forking blinders are back cheesy

lol...tomorrow....

More of Arthur Fuvking Shelby.....not to talk of aunt Pollyannagringringrin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2017
spent last night binge watching last ship twas too interesting to just stop.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2017
Kaziar:
spent last night binge watching last ship twas too interesting to just stop.
This reminds me of captain Tom Chandler... Agba awo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by biggboy(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2017
I am really trying to understand this series, WEST WORLD. I don't just understand, just repetition of scenes over and over again. It's kinda boring to me. I just got to episode 3 but I don't think I can continue.

Someone should please recommend good action series without repetition of scenes.

Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2017
dannyfillz:

This reminds me of captain Tom Chandler... Agba awo
Haha � the captain is just too much. The way he walks, talks and even give and carry out orders is just graceful. I'm really feeling the guy.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
biggboy:
I am really trying to understand this series, WEST WORLD. I don't just understand, just repetition of scenes over and over again. It's kinda boring to me. I just got to episode 3 but I don't think I can continue.

Someone should please recommend good action series without repetition of scenes.

Thank you.
No oo. You need to continue this series. I remember when I started also had the same problem, I couldn't understand the storyline very well. I had to go back and check it out on the internet before I could fully understand what the series was all about and when I did, I picked up the from where I left and didn't let go till I finished. You have to follow the story closely.
PS. It's really interesting when you get it. (honestly). smiley wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by wiliz(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kaziar:
Okay, for fellow lovers of THE LAST SHIP you might want to check out THE LAST RESORT a similar show coupled with all the action and suspense. Oh only in THE LAST RESORT it's no longer a ship but a submarine.
link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sayoberry(f): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2017
Kaziar:

Or you can tell us the genre e.g thrillers, drama, adventure, syfy etc. you prefer.
Introvertme

I watch everything except comedy.
I've seen:
Blindspot, a series of unfortunate events, the OA, the returned, dark matter, the originals, orange is the new black, beyond, containment, empire, the librarians (don't like) vampire dairies, mistresses, iron fist, stranger things, game of thrones, into the badlands, frequency, devious maids, Constantine, Mr robot (don't like) and I think outsiders.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
so guys, I finally watched GOT to season 7 and it's super interesting. started becoming lit from season 4. Mehn that undead dragon will cause a lot of havoc o.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
realtem:
so guys, I finally watched GOT to season 7 and it's super interesting. started becoming lit from season 4. Mehn that undead dragon will cause a lot of havoc o.
Na so e go be o.
Well make we wait 2019 nor far grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
sayoberry:

Introvertme

I watch everything except comedy.
I've seen:
Blindspot, a series of unfortunate events, the OA, the returned, dark matter, the originals, orange is the new black, beyond, containment, empire, the librarians (don't like) vampire dairies, mistresses, iron fist, stranger things, game of thrones, into the badlands, frequency, devious maids, Constantine, Mr robot (don't like) and I think outsiders.
if you loved iron fist and dark matter then you should try LEGION and THE KILLJOYS (sort of similar to dark matter).
You should also check out : ZOO, AMERICAN GODS, THE STRAIN, MADAM SECRETARY, OUTLANDER, THE WALKING DEAD, THE HANDMAIDS TALE, WESTWORLD.
AND if you like històrical/supernatural thrillers check out SALEM and PENNY DREADFUL.
I hope you find at least one you like and I can post more if you don't. enjoy grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand why Dark Matter was cancelled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talkwell: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
biggboy:

Thank you.

I stopped watching it too,it's sooooo boring

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2017
biggboy:

Thank you.

I agree,couldn't get past the the first episode cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
Westworld is a mind & body controlling movie. Just be patient with it till you get the story line around the 7-8th episode. The rating is high.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GeniusDavid(m): 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know where I can download Peaky Blinders? Been a difficult search.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2017
etiosa24:
Na so e go be o. Well make we wait 2019 nor far grin
Na so.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2017
GeniusDavid:
Anyone know where I can download Peaky Blinders? Been a difficult search.

Check out tvseries(dot)in, replace the dot with .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:41am On Nov 15, 2017
I started watching BREAKING BAD last week.
And tbvh , the series looks very boring to me .
This wasn't what I was expecting when I was reading the reviews .

I'm done watching it .

Over to the LAST SHIP .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 1:19am On Nov 15, 2017
Talkwell:

I stopped watching it too,it's sooooo boring

Westworld isn't boring. Maybe you used to action.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
peaky blinders

rejoicegringringrin

best news this ember period,just remaining vikings then all is settled...

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Unicorn009 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.