Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,447 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509248 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:32am On Dec 21, 2017
junnyjake:
So, I've watched the first 3 episodes of Ozark and it seems to have quite an interesting plot.

However, it's filled with too many silent scenes.

Acting is shîttÿ. No single B-class let alone an A-class actor. I had to discontinue.

Were you taking the piss, or were you actually serious.?? Geeezus!!!shocked shocked

Bateman (Arrested development, Hancock, Zootopia, Horrible Bosses) & Linney (The Big C, Nocturnal animals, The Exorcism of emily rose) B listers?? Dude stop trippin on cashew leave, its bad for the brain.

Acting shiity? Well, I begrudge you that one....different strokes for different folks. Imho, the acting is top notch but that's just my opinion, you're entitled to yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2017
grin

Ozark is not for everyone please..

You can go back to watching flash..

Leave us to anticipate more Mexicans in season 2..

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AryEmber(f): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
Kaziar:

Haha, hope your teeth no comot? grin.
Dystopian is a basically a frightening society that shows the bad side of humanity where nothing is perfect. Just as the society depicted in The handmaids tale. As opposed to Utopia, the opposite of dystopian which means a perfect world or society.
Hopefully, season 2 will be out early next year.
Oh! I get that now, thanks. I read the 2 will be out in April next year, can't wait!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:15am On Dec 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

lolz...flash abi supergirl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Now you're back from your garden. Welcome Alahaji soft money.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 9:41am On Dec 21, 2017
dubylhover:

cheesy

Flash..

Flash is very annoying rn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2017
olihilistic:

Now you're back from your garden.
Welcome Alahaji soft money.
cheesy

Thanks fam.

But I still dy under the radar
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
junnyjake:
So, I've watched the first 3 episodes of Ozark and it seems to have quite an interesting plot.

However, it's filled with too many silent scenes.

Acting is shîttÿ. No single B-class let alone an A-class actor. I had to discontinue.
it's boring to me AF.. definitely not my type.. but one man's meat is another man's poison. grin it's just too slow. I once liked it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Thanks fam.
But I still dy under the radar
Which radar be that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
olihilistic:

Which radar be that

This forum own
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
cheesy

Flash..

Flash is very annoying rn

lolz..me self didn't like flash,I think d only comic based tv show I'm following is Gotham
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

This forum own
Lmao...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
dubylhover:

lolz..me self didn't like flash,I think d only comic based tv show I'm following is Gotham

Gotham is good..

I like Iron fist too..

The last 2 episodes are good..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2017
Network shows bore me a lot. I find them either too tamed, too childish or unoriginal. With the exception of The Exorcist, I can't stand watching shows with dialogue conspicuously watered down to exclude profanities, scenes noticeably devoid of nude scenes, even when shot inside a strip club or brothel, tamed gun fights conspicuously devoid of good ol' blood and gore. Provocative sex scenes non-existent. Memorable Quotes a pipe dream.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rollyjay85(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2017
Pls who has watched counterpart ND how is d series lyk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IamDejman(m): 11:00am On Dec 21, 2017
thenny312:
he said olodo ni e then Jeff replied with "awon omo Blake to ti sonu ikawo mi bayi lowa" grin
It was quite nice hearing that. Lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2017
dubylhover:

Super girl... abi Future man? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:38am On Dec 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

hahahahaha...show that's crazy asfgrin...don't get why dem no like Ozarks...

is there a second season??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2017
American Horror Story...season 5...just 5 episodes in and I'm in another worldgrin.....this is like the best in all of AHS seasons...tho I never reach 6 and 7....
Lady Gaga is nuh normal at all.....gringrin

American Crime story....also crazy as hell.....5 episodes in.......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
nonut:

Acting is shitty? You gotta be kidding me.
Looks like you confusing Iron fist with Ozark, at least not the Ozark I watched.
A TV series with the ratings of eight point something is shitty?
It's one of the series that was different from the pile of junks they released this year.
Class A or C actors, if the acting and the storyline is good enough, I don't see why you need Jim Parson or Charlie Sheen before it makes sense to you.
And they did well when you compare them to iron fist, the new 24 and many other TV series with horrible actors.

bobo yii...leave am nagrin

Ozark that literally killed megrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 11:45am On Dec 21, 2017
rollyjay85:

It's ok.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ahaaahaaa

the punisher is getting a second seasongrin....

so many series to resume next year sha...
Westworld
Jessica Jones
the handmaid's tale
13 reasons why
legion
Ozarks
American crime story
American horror story....

e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nasiano01: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Just saw shameless great comedy . I couldn't stop watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2017
See as people just dey spoil The Exorcist for me cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bates Motel..,!!!!!! help o.. season 1----5 episodes in and it's as if I should be the god of data..

my oh my..absolutely wonderful..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

bobo yii...leave am nagrin

Ozark that literally killed megrin
Ozark is a slow burner. I don't think he likes slow burners.
But some of the very best are slow burners... The Wire, Breaking bad, Better call Saul etc.
He's gonna miss out on cool TV series because he likes it hot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Oh! I love this crazy modafocker!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
rationalmind:
...Have you seen Bancroft? One episode in and I'm hooked.

Got banned. No haven't seen it, the ratings dont look that impressive tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obiorathesubtle: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

hahahahaha...show that's crazy asfgrin...don't get why dem no like Ozarks...

is there a second season??

grin

Ozark literally left me with blue balls..

Yeah. Has been renewed, can't remember the release date
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello ,anybody that as seen chicago justice season 1 and taken season 1

Pls o ,its like they dont want to continue the brave cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
rollyjay85:

its just 1 episode aired so far..its very much like fringe of you've watched it..different dimensions ish...but it looks really promising

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: hersarhn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.