Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521169 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hepl! How do I stop this jumia advert on 02tvseries, I can't download because of it. Thanks in advance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
hpymoment:
Hepl! How do I stop this jumia advert on 02tvseries, I can't download because of it. Thanks in advance.
Use ucweb browser.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
It's been a while. I just finished Stranger Things 2 this morning (yes, yes, I'm late to the party. I've been busy.)

So any better recommendation for Ona boy? My favorite genres are comedy and psychological thrillers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2017
etiosa24:

Is the Dynasty an interesting serie.
Thinking of giving it a try.
Opinions needed make I nor waste mb.
Chai! People dey fear to download TV series again.
Na investigation before downloading sure pass. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
nonut:

Use ucweb browser.

That's what I'm using ooo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LaconicINC: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
introvertme:

Baba, no site like them ooo asides o2tv ,they're the ones that come close to the file size
thank you jare, just saw your mention
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LaconicINC: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
hpymoment:

update it to the latest version and turn on ads blocking
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
hpymoment:

Use ucweb mini and set it to speed mode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
hpymoment:
use opera mini.... it's the best.. just disable ad blocker.. if it's on.. the site won't open.
and don't be scared yet because I asked you to disable it, the only ads you'll see are the ones on the site itself. they made it that way to generate revenue.

those jumia whatever won't come up again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
I've never seen anyone discuss OUTLANDER.. you're missing!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freciprocal: 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
Gosh!!! Hannibal go kee pelson!!! shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2017
Elparaiso:
It's been a while. I just finished Stranger Things 2 this morning (yes, yes, I'm late to the party. I've been busy.)

So any better recommendation for Ona boy? My favorite genres are comedy and psychological thrillers.
For comedy, have you tried New Girl, the Big Bang Theory. They're really funny.
As for the psy-thrillers I'll recommend Mindhunters, Hannibal ( it might not be as recent as Mindhunters but it's just as good if not better).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:41am On Dec 20, 2017
Kaziar:

For comedy, have you tried New Girl, the Big Bang Theory. They're really funny.
As for the psy-thrillers I'll recommend Mindhunters, Hannibal ( it might not be as recent as Mindhunters but it's just as good if not better).

Thanks man, I have watched bother New Girl and Big Bang Theory. While I liked BBT, I didn't enjoy New Girl.

As for Mindhunters, I couldn't finish episode even though I was psyched for it. It was just too slow for me. Hannibal, I'll try that tonight, I've been meaning to but thanks a lot for the recommendation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 6:29am On Dec 20, 2017
shugacoated:
use opera mini.... it's the best.. just disable ad blocker.. if it's on.. the site won't open.
and don't be scared yet because I asked you to disable it, the only ads you'll see are the ones on the site itself. they made it that way to generate revenue.

those jumia whatever won't come up again.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 6:34am On Dec 20, 2017
nonut:

Use ucweb mini and set it to speed mode.

Thanks, have done that now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AryEmber(f): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2017
The HandMaid's Tale
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayorjosh(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2017
Marvel's Defenders is too lit! I think they've seen Luke Cage was a flop and now they're trying to make it up to people

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
nonut:

Chai! People dey fear to download TV series again.
Na investigation before downloading sure pass. grin
Bros. I dey like confirm from people wen don watch am because some series too dey rubbish.
Beside e nor easy to stay awake all thru d nite no sleep just to download nonsense film.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
shugacoated:
I've never seen anyone discuss OUTLANDER..
you're missing!
I just download season 1-2. Hope it is what the thrill.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
etiosa24:

I just download season 1-2. Hope it is what the thrill.
it started slow.. first three episodes.. just pay attention.. it's breathtaking.. you won't regret it.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RaeMystix: 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
introvertme:

Also watch Bates motel,he delivered a stellar performance on the show

I will. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
AryEmber:
The HandMaid's Tale
If you've not seen it you should and if you have good for you.
The best dystopian series to hit the screens this year if you ask me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AryEmber(f): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
Kaziar:

If you've not seen it you should and if you have good for you.
The best dystopian series to hit the screens this year if you ask me.
Just finished watching the season one and anticipating the 2. Abeg, wetin be dystopian( prays my teeth no comot sef)?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
AryEmber:
Just finished watching the season one and anticipating the 2. Abeg, wetin be dystopian( prays my teeth no comot sef)?
Haha, hope your teeth no comot? grin.
Dystopian is a basically a futuristic frightening society that shows the bad side of humanity where nothing is perfect. Just as the society depicted in The handmaids tale. As opposed to Utopia, the opposite of dystopian which means a perfect world or society.(simplified version)
Hopefully, season 2 will be out early next year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
So, I've watched the first 3 episodes of Ozark and it seems to have quite an interesting plot.

However, it's filled with too many silent scenes.

Acting is shîttÿ. No single B-class let alone an A-class actor. I had to discontinue.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
etiosa24:

Bros. I dey like confirm from people wen don watch am because some series too dey rubbish.
Beside e nor easy to stay awake all thru d nite no sleep just to download nonsense film.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:01am On Dec 21, 2017
Startup is one of the best series I've watched this year.
Surprised no one is talking about it though.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 12:22am On Dec 21, 2017
junnyjake:
So, I've watched the first 3 episodes of Ozark and it seems to have quite an interesting plot.

However, it's filled with too many silent scenes.

Acting is shîttÿ. No single B-class let alone an A-class actor. I had to discontinue.
Acting is shitty? You gotta be kidding me.
Looks like you confusing Iron fist with Ozark, at least not the Ozark I watched.
A TV series with the ratings of eight point something is shitty?
It's one of the series that was different from the pile of junks they released this year.
Class A or C actors, if the acting and the storyline is good enough, I don't see why you need Jim Parson or Charlie Sheen before it makes sense to you.
And they did well when you compare them to iron fist, the new 24 and many other TV series with horrible actors.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:26am On Dec 21, 2017
Search Party.....dayuuum....this series be crazeee!!! shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.