Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508995 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nasty22(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
koice:

Don't. It's a disastrous mistake and has since been cancelled.
Tnx bro... How about Knight fall?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nasty22(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Won't advice you,and i think it has even been cancelled
Tnx man....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nasty22:

Tnx bro... How about Knight fall?

Well... it's a bit of an acquired taste. It started off strong, petered out in the middle, and finished somewhat strong. Personally, I don't like it because the cost of production looks cheap compared to similar shows of the same genre (Vikings, The Last Kingdom, Britannia) - it's very low budget, and I can't get past that, but since taste is subjective rather than objective, I'd say there's a pretty good chance you might like it since it contains quite a bit of a good intrigue.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nasty22(m): 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
koice:

Well... it's a bit of an acquired taste. It started off strong, petered out in the middle, and finished somewhat strong. Personally, I don't like it because the cost of production looks cheap compared to similar shows of the same genre (Vikings, The Last Kingdom, Britannia) - it's very low budget, and I can't get past that, but since taste is subjective rather than objective, I'd say there's a pretty good chance you might like it since it contains quite a bit of a good intrigue.
Tnx bro... Now am kinda lost
Oya suggest any gud series like Banshee, vikings, designated survivor lemme start biko
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2018
Nasty22:

Tnx bro... Now am kinda lost
Oya suggest any gud series like Banshee, vikings, designated survivor lemme start biko

Don't be. What I was trying to say is if you don't mind low budget shows, then Knightfall is decent enough.

Shows like Banshee
- Into The Badlands
- Preacher
- Altered Carbon
- Daredevil
- Justified
- Godless
- The Son
- Damnation
- Quarry

Shows like Vikings
- The Last Kingdom
- Norsemen
- Black Sails
- Da Vinci's Demons
- Tudors
- Britannia
- Marco Polo
- The Borgias
- The Musketeers
- Rome
- Game Of Thrones
- Spartacus
- Spartacus: Gods Of The Arena

Shows like Designated Survivor
- The Last Ship
- House Of Cards
- West Wing
- Madam Secretary
- The Americans
- Homeland
- Berlin Station
- The Honourable Woman
- Flash Forward

There are probably more, but that's all I can think of atm.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nasty22(m): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
koice:

Don't be. What I was trying to say is if you don't mind low budget shows, then Knightfall is decent enough.

Shows like Banshee
- Into The Badlands
- Preacher
- Altered Carbon
- Daredevil
- Justified
- Godless
- The Son
- Damnation
- Quarry

Shows like Vikings
- The Last Kingdom
- Norsemen
- Black Sails
- Da Vinci's Demons
- Tudors
- Britannia
- Marco Polo
- The Borgias
- The Musketeers
- Rome
- Game Of Thrones
- Spartacus

- The Last Ship
- House Of Cards
- West Wing
- Madam Secretary
- The Americans
- Homeland
- Berlin Station
- The Honourable Woman
- Flash Forward

Very interesting list UV gat here.... Watched most of them though... This Daredevil caught ma eyes though.. maybe I shud try it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Agbogashi: 11:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Latebloomerrr: 1:18am On Mar 02, 2018
I love Anto, yesss! Love her cos she stayed away 4rm dis while fake bb house luv shit. I was legit unhappy when dis whole lolu thing started, now she's telling him as it is�. He asked her if she would be distraught if he leaves on Sunday she said No, maybe a lil bit sad but definitely somehow relieved grin
Can't blame her though, even if she was catching feelings, with all dis gum body plus d way he sounds when he talks to her arrrrrrgggggh. undecided d feelings wld jst dissapear
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 1:20am On Mar 02, 2018
Chris Rock's Stand-up special "Tamborine". As provocative and funny as they come. That man is a certified craz.e man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 11:57am On Mar 02, 2018
koice:

kai koice no like better series that series na bomb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vagazut(m): 12:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemates put their all in yesterday’s Thursday presentation because of what was at stake and Biggie decided to let them have their win.

Watch video here[http://bigbrothernaija.ng/4636/big-brother-naija-housemates-win-100-wager-colorful-presentation/]

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
9-1-1........

they're trying......

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
Doctee:
kai koice no like better series that series na bomb

It isn't tho. It's decent enough for a show that doesn't cost a lot to produce, but if you expect more out of a show, then, it's pretty bland, both in scenery and plot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by echobazz: 4:34pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please have Blindspot season three come to an end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Waco
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Gangland Undercover
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
Someone sent me "the last ship", I have not even finished " the leftovers".

Its like I will leave it and watch the last ship.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Stranger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 5:55am On Mar 03, 2018
Who has watched this? This is a solid 9/10 to me grin

The 2nd guy is Elijah wood(frodo from lotr)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AKWAPROPHET: 10:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samalive(m): 3:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Please who has seen this series - Money Heist. I will love to have a site I can download it from, was told it,'s a bomb!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
I have spent several day's searching online for SEARCH PARTY series. I'll appreciate if someone who has a link to please drop it here.. thank u..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
hakeemlyon:
I have spent several day's searching online for SEARCH PARTY series. I'll appreciate if someone who has a link to please drop it here.. thank u..

http://toxicunrated.com/new/1/Downloads/TV-Series/Search-Party.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neymar1095(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2018
when you remember Game of Thrones season 8 is
still a year away

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cardinal

Mehn... I'm addicted to psychological mystery thrillers, and this one is something to behold. Riveting stuff.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Can't believe I've had BETTER CALL SAUL in my system for over a year now and I've not watched it bcoz I was told it's similar to breaking bad... Felt like watching a series I've not watched before yesterday and I came across Better Call Saul and I was like let me just try it (like how bad can it be? if it's dat bad I'll just delete it once and for all)... 9 episodes in and I'm already planning to download season 2.

THE GOOD PLACE - I heard this series Was The bomb, dat it was in the same class of funny series as HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER and BIG BANG THEORY so I downloaded the complete season 1. After watching episode one, I've not been able to watch another episode. The only reason it's still in my system is bcoz I downloaded it with my precious data. I know one can't judge a TV series by just the first episode but from the looks of tins BLACK-ISH is even miles ahead of THE GOOD PLACE...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:09am On Mar 04, 2018
koice:
Cardinal

Mehn... I'm addicted to psychological mystery thrillers, and this one is something to behold. Riveting stuff.
Yeah, I remember seeing a synopsis advert of this show but didn't think much of it but I think I'm going to check it out and maybe also Endeavor and Strike cause they were grouped together as similar shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 1:13am On Mar 04, 2018
samalive:
Please who has seen this series - Money Heist. I will love to have a site I can download it from, was told it,'s a bomb!
get it frm here http://dl.lavinmovie.ir/series/Money%20Heist/S01/720p/

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xross(m): 6:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Thanks some of these are old.

Are there current ones I can add to the few new ones.

You try

koice:

Shows like Banshee
- Into The Badlands
- Preacher
- Altered Carbon
- Daredevil
- Justified
- Godless
- The Son
- Damnation
- Quarry

Shows like Vikings
- The Last Kingdom
- Norsemen
- Black Sails
- Da Vinci's Demons
- Tudors
- Britannia
- Marco Polo
- The Borgias
- The Musketeers
- Rome
- Game Of Thrones
- Spartacus

- The Last Ship
- House Of Cards
- West Wing
- Madam Secretary
- The Americans
- Homeland
- Berlin Station
- The Honourable Woman
- Flash Forward

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 04, 2018
Kaziar:

Yeah, I remember seeing a synopsis advert of this show but didn't think much of it but I think I'm going to check it out and maybe also Endeavor and Strike cause they were grouped together as similar shows.

Cardinal is really entertaining. The pilot was a sort of an introduction, so it was a slow-burn, but from EP2 onwards, the show picked up, and boy, did it ever!

Definitely checkout Strike. It's one really good mystery. Not high on action, but that's to be expected since it's basically crime solving and intellectual analysis. If you're a fan of Sherlock, you would eat this up.

I haven't seen Endeavor yet, but I've been meaning to.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2018
xross:

Thanks some of these are old.

Are there current ones I can add to the few new ones.

You try

- Happy!
- Get Shorty
- Strike
- Cardinal
- Gangland Undercover
- Waco
- Search Party
- StartUp
- Money Heist
- Gomorrah
- Channel Zero
- Snowfall
- Liar
- Apple Tree Yard
- McMafia
- Counterpart (2 episodes remaining)

(1) (2) (3) ... (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) (966) (967) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), Dybala11(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.